It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea now has a "Mini-Nuke"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephOne

You are powerless to stop U.S. war machine.

Not so much. I have the same tools of democracy that any us citizen has.

People like you allow maniacs like Kim to strike first.

No. Kim will decide to strike first or not.
You do not get to shame people into cheering for war.
I have served during war. My brother is currently serving. My father retired from military service. Both of my grandfathers served.
We do not need to follow in the footsteps of Hitler or Hirohito.
The first gulf war proved the need for a national discussion prior to entering ANY engagement.

There are employment options for a "field fighter" www.jobmonkey.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

President Trump says otherwise.

I'll pass on your link. I am gainfully self employed. Been so for quite some time now. War is good. Brings balance in its aftermath.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You do understand the president doesnt get to declare war?
He can strike, send troops but congress declares war.

Like I posted earlier war is only good for the bankers.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephOne
a reply to: shooterbrody

President Trump says otherwise.

I'll pass on your link. I am gainfully self employed. Been so for quite some time now. War is good. Brings balance in its aftermath.

I wonder how many of your immediate family died as a direct result of war?

Just remember when you are cradling your innocent, lifeless child in your arms that 'war is good.'

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spark9576

Pretty soon everyone will have a nuke. Wont that be great !!!
It is what will happen, everyone will have a nuke. Then some nut job will get a hold of one and let it loose.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephOne

I knew North Korea was closer to putting nukes on ICBMs than what was being reported in MSM. War is imminent. It is best to attack first since this is possibly thermonuclear war we are possibly dealing with. Don't give Kim a chance to launch first. Preemptive strike is necessary.

Turn off TV please and toss it to the closest river. Kim will never strike first. WMD is the only thing which keep little Kim alive. W/o it Koreans would be united.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The WaPo originally reported this and it's got unnamed sources.

Doesn't that make this story fake news?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

War is good

Tell that the the young men who die fighting the wars of the old men.

Tell that to the people of Iraq.

Tell that to the grieving mothers of all the servicemen who have died.

Tell that to the guy who has no legs because someone thought "war is good"

Tell that to the multinational arms and oil corporations who make billions in war profits..... they might agree with you, don't think the others will.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Fat-Man has a mini-nuke?

Apologies if this was already addressed.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
the world should have learned long ago that appeasement never works,it didn`t work with the Nazi`s and it won`t work with lil kim. appeasement only prolongs the inevitable, now the world will have to fight a war with a nuclear armed north korea. I blame the U.N. for this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
a reply to: silo13

Self defence is allowed only after someone has "taken the first swing".

You're on point mostly, but to be fair, if your neighbor is threatening to kill you verbally, over and over, waving their gun at you whenever you walk your dog, what realistically happens?

You call the local police and they pay your neighbor a visit, among other things.

With that said, who are the police in this circumstance?

I could place an educated guess, but I'd likely be bombarded with buffoonery by the resident knuckle draggers.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm almost 100% sure there won't be a North Korean nuke launch. The deep state thought they had Trump under the control of General Kelly but he has still got out some tweets poking the Kim "bear". Even if Kim pushes the buttons the NWO probably has a fail safe switch to keep that from happening.

Any nuke detonation in the present world would destroy the NWO because that would disassemble most if not all of the people and "treaties" the NWO has put in place. Any nuke set off in the East would precipitate a domino effect and would have global implications for the NWO. The NWO is not set up nor ready to have a nuke "roast" their plans.

President Trump has been "sequestered" to the White House with General Kelly trying to keep him under control for the Deep State/NWO. Trump knows this and IMHO will do his best to get Kim to fire off a nuke. We might lose some people on Guam, in Japan or maybe even Alaska; but the world will be rid of the New World Order. Maybe, just maybe...

edit on 8-8-2017 by NightFlight because: another thought...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

You're on point mostly, but to be fair, if your neighbor is threatening to kill you verbally, over and over, waving their gun at you whenever you walk your dog, what realistically happens?

You call the local police and they pay your neighbor a visit, among other things.

I could place an educated guess, but I'd likely be bombarded with buffoonery by the resident knuckle draggers.

but it`s been over 60 years since anyone attacked north korea, and it`s been about 70 years since America was attacked,so relatively it`s been about the same time frame but only north korea has been spewing verbal paranoid delusions for the last 60 years.
many of the threats from north korea over the last 60 years have nothing to do with self defense but are more aggressive threats against other countries.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

True. However, in the case of NK the U.S. is already at war with them, so no declaration needed.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
People are highly overestimating NK and lil' Kim. Just because they may have nuke capabilities now, it doesn't mean that they will use it first. Only a highly suicidal regime can consider such a mindless course of action.

They seek power and intimidation, so a country like the U.S which has invaded and devastated multiple countries in multiple continents over the past half-century will think twice whether to invade their country or not.

As much as I would like to see NK become free from its 1984 nightmare, I can respect NK for trying to defend itself. They don't want a war, they just want to be feared. Same as Russia or any other powerful country with potential powerful enemies.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: shooterbrody

True. However, in the case of NK the U.S. is already at war with them, so no declaration needed.

I didn't know this. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

originally posted by: CreationBro

but it`s been over 60 years since anyone attacked north korea, and it`s been about 70 years since America was attacked,so relatively it`s been about the same time frame but only north korea has been spewing verbal paranoid delusions for the last 60 years.
many of the threats from north korea over the last 60 years have nothing to do with self defense but are more aggressive threats against other countries.

I could go into American incursions that have been frowned upon, but that aside, I agree with you.

The point in my first post is, whoever this "police" force is, will likely do something of a mitigating nature, should NK try to do something verifiably insane.
edit on 9-8-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
North Korea is behaving like Al-Qeada,ISIS,Hitler,Mousillini and other dictators with bizarre threats.I would take them seriously and at their word.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
People are highly overestimating NK and lil' Kim. Just because they may have nuke capabilities now, it doesn't mean that they will use it first. Only a highly suicidal regime can consider such a mindless course of action.

They seek power and intimidation, so a country like the U.S which has invaded and devastated multiple countries in multiple continents over the past half-century will think twice whether to invade their country or not.

As much as I would like to see NK become free from its 1984 nightmare, I can respect NK for trying to defend itself. They don't want a war, they just want to be feared. Same as Russia or any other powerful country with potential powerful enemies.

I think the U.S. with all this division would lose the ground war against North Korea...I mean it is possible because they have a massive amount of troops.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Regarding NK delivery systems and US abilities to intercept ICBMs. NK has satellites "positioned in an ideal altitude above the US" for possible EMP attacks. Don't forget that.

North Korean satellites 'in ideal position' for EMP attack to take down aeroplanes

"We have information that high altitude nuclear detonations during the Cold War knocked the lights out in Hawaii and took out electrical grids."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join