It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea now has a "Mini-Nuke"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well it looks like what everyone has been saying for years has now come to fruition.

North Korea Can Put a Nuke on a Missile

The question now becomes how do we handle them?

1. Diplomacy
2. Military Action
3. Additional Sanctions
4. None-of-the-Above

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spark9576
Well it looks like what everyone has been saying for years has now come to fruition.

1. Diplomacy
2. Military Action
3. Additional Sanctions
4. None-of-the-Above

We leave them alone.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spark9576

I believe theyve had one or several all long. Dont kid yourself. Delivery systems and methods is what theyve lacked.

Looking back at other countries...once we found out they had "one" and the media reports it as "new" info...we find theyve had more than that all along.

Our gov's knew this too and do now. Dont panic the populace yet ya cant deny it any longer. All N.K. had to do years back...was buy a few...and Im sure they did. IMO.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

1. Diplomacy
2. Military Action
3. Additional Sanctions
4. None-of-the-Above

5. All-of-the-Above

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The article beneath it says that NK is ready to teach the US a severe lesson.

Yeah, they sound fairly innocuous.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Man, I just don't know with that crazy nut. China has to realize they are going to have to do allot more and soon. I think the U.N. should get together and figure out how to take out their military in an efficient manor. We need U.N. support if we have to do this. I wish that it would not have to come to that, but I just don't see that guy giving up.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Totally agree with you!

Pre emptive strikes are neither legal nor moral ---- it is murder, just like I would be charged with first degree murder if I blew up a neighbor`s house because he threatened me. It is not ever the right thing to do.

Morals matter.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Unless he's a complete mad Man North Korea will never do anything but threaten , You would have to be a complete idiot to baby Nuke anything belonging to the USA.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is the first and only time I'll say this:

Trump gets a pass on this one. The NK situation would have happened under Hillary, Biden, Cruz, Rubio, Sanders, Stein, and Johnson.

Trump just got the honor of sitting at the helm during this #storm. There is no good option here, and it will only get uglier as the weeks move on. But, always remember this, Russia and China funded this problem in an attempt to undermine USA Hegemony.

And if you think a covert ops against N.Korea will go over well, consider this:
If we accidentally fail and not take out the target, expect chaos.

All I have to say is: Good Luck Mr. Pres. I'd stop tweeting about Hilldawg and start meeting with the generals ASAP.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

1. Diplomacy
2. Military Action
3. Additional Sanctions
4. None-of-the-Above

We leave them alone.

I want to know what do you think can happen if we do that.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I knew North Korea was closer to putting nukes on ICBMs than what was being reported in MSM. War is imminent. It is best to attack first since this is possibly thermonuclear war we are possibly dealing with. Don't give Kim a chance to launch first. Preemptive strike is necessary.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I guess we'll have to make a kinetic orbital strike and let eveyone know we have kinetic bombardment weapon platforms in space that were placed and assembled by the X-37B space plane. It's been some 25 or so years since the last whiz-bang military toy was revealed.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Unless he's a complete mad Man North Korea will never do anything but threaten , You would have to be a complete idiot to baby Nuke anything belonging to the USA.

It's like you think Ghandi is NK President.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Wait for them to strike and kill millions? Do I have that right? Ah ok.

Kim Jong Un is not even mentally there, but you want to let them do whatever they want? I would be fine with that if they didn't have nukes.

Kim Jong Un - Hitler are one in the same men. But hey it's ok because we live in different times...
edit on 8-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

They live, as neighbors, with guns pointed at one another. Just like we did with the Soviets. Kim is not suicidal. He's an egomaniac who lives like a God. I'd assume he wants to continue that life style and not over play his hand. He's interested in dying old, fat, and happy.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
a reply to: Trueman

They live, as neighbors, with guns pointed at one another. Just like we did with the Soviets. Kim is not suicidal. He's an egomaniac who lives like a God. I'd assume he wants to continue that life style and not over play his hand. He's interested in dying old, fat, and happy.

Kim is willing to sacrific everything he has to keep what he wants. He isn't suicidal?? No. His army he will commit 200% to if it meant him winning.

link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
a reply to: introvert

Totally agree with you!

Pre emptive strikes are neither legal nor moral ---- it is murder, just like I would be charged with first degree murder if I blew up a neighbor`s house because he threatened me. It is not ever the right thing to do.

Morals matter.

I understand your point.

But - are you really going to allow your neighbor - who has the ways and means to blow you and your family up, and a reason to do it - to continue pointing his missile at your place while ranting how he’s going to teach you a lesson?

Seriously - how far would you let that continue before you took him out first?

Or will ‘standing your moral ground’ be enough comfort to you when your house and family are blasted into smithereens?

peace

link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Thor is mighty.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Hmmm... just like the crazy ex who threatened me . and sat in a vehicle on the street in front of my house--- just because I was afraid of him did NOT give me the right to "eliminate" him. Murder is murder.

If NK were to strike the US first, that would be different. But by law you can NOT go to someone else`s house and do harm to them because you are afraid of what they might do in the future.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thank you, Bill Clinton.

Clinton even involved the Department of Energy, caretaker of our nuclear weapons, in his fundraising schemes. In 1994 and '95 then Energy Secretary Hazel O'Leary accompanied Johnny Chung, John Huang, Charlie Trie, and Bernard Schwartz on trade missions to China. Shortly afterward the DOE relaxed security at US weapons labs. Wen Ho Lee, an ethnic Chinese physicist assigned to Los Alamos, illegally transferred data on nuclear warheads to his private computer files. In June of 1995, the CIA learned that China had stolen the crown jewels of our nuclear arsenal, including the neutron bomb and the W-88 miniaturized warhead. Later that year National Security Advisor Anthony Lake is briefed on the thefts. He is replaced on the Security Council by Sandy Berger, a former lobbyist for the Chinese government. In June of 1996, before Bill Clinton's re-election, the FBI opens a formal investigation into the theft of US nuclear weapon designs.

Clinton "Opens the Way" for Chinese Espionage

Even though China obtained the plans for the W-88 and hardened chips, its a very good bet that North Korea got them, too.

I'm adding the search results for this as the more I read the effing angrier I get...
Duck Duck Go and cover...
edit on 8-8-2017 by NightFlight because: Added more info for people to get pissed at...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join