It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea now has a "Mini-Nuke"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AlephOne

No peacenik here.

Yeah no sources there either.
Know why there are no sources for that?
WE DO NOT DO THAT!!!

North Korea is about as relevant as techno. They are the boogeyman de jour as the "russia" narrative has fallen on its ass.

Sources? Sources for what? Like what? What sources are you expecting to get from a clandestine regime such as North Korea? You just want to chop it up. We are going to war whether you like it or not. Last time I checked the boogeyman doesn't go around threatening first world nations with WMD. Nothing you say can defend Kim's words, or his actions. War is good for a multitude of sectors. Just relax and enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: spark9576

Ask bj clinton.
He should have stopped north Korea 20 years ago but instead made deals that the north ignored.

Yes, we gave them technology, money and food.
They laughed at us.

What a deal.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Is this a play on words in reference to Lil Kim's lil member??

America has YUGE nukes!!! lol

I kid I kid....

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am not usually one for the fear mongering.

However.

I think we all know where this could lead, its a very dangerous set towards all out war and honestly I think Trump is just itching to use the military, whats worse is that with this DPRK are just tempting, they are daring him to do it.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
a reply to: silo13

Self defence is allowed only after someone has "taken the first swing".

finally a voice of reason

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: dragonlover12

Wait for them to strike and kill millions? Do I have that right? Ah ok.

Kim Jong Un is not even mentally there, but you want to let them do whatever they want? I would be fine with that if they didn't have nukes.

Kim Jong Un - Hitler are one in the same men. But hey it's ok because we live in different times...

He's quite rational and sane. Any country that does have nukes, the USA and Europe have to negotiate with (Russia, China, Israel, Pakistan, India, Iran). Any country that doesn't have nukes, gets trampled on (Libya, Iraq, Somalia, Vietnam). So launching missiles, and doing atom bomb tests in the mountains is the best strategy to tell everyone to back off. Especially after the Korean War.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
any one else seeing the reports of Trumps reaction he has just threatened "fire and fury" against them.
edit on 8-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
President Trump has just issued a warning that if North Korea keeps threatening the United States, they will be met with "Fire and Fury like the World has Never Seen Before".

Update - Video link to his statement
edit on 8/8/2017 by spark9576 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Double Post - Removed
edit on 8/8/2017 by spark9576 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Yes that is what I recall from the latest update we saw on here. I think the intermediate stuff with THAAD has a much higher success rate. Zaph was discussing other measures and systems were involved when the intercept altitude goes up with an ICBM. But that is just me recalling from memory.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just what we need. Sometimes I wonder who is worse on the international stage. Lil Kim or the Orange fool

link   

Sources?

to back up the statements you made
guess it is too much to ask

We are going to war whether you like it or not.

uh....no thanks
I will do everything in my power to prevent that.
A tin pot dictators words are not enough to go to war over.
War is good for no one save the bankers.
People like you are truly the enemy. War should be the LAST option, not the first, but hey you are a staunch war man.

link   
a reply to: silo13

I doubt Kim has any "eastern" values. He's a western raised Millennial who has an country under his thumb. He fears his generals less than they fear him and rules with a sociopathic edge. He's interested in looking and talking big, not dying like an irradiated, stuck pig.

His people are more or less brainwashed, and all he has to do to keep power is to appease the privileged party citizens. He'll err on the side of caution. The more pertinent question is: Will We?

It's a coin toss at this point. Sanctions won't do much of anything and diplomacy is becoming a nonstarter. We'll just have to wait until February '18 for a more definitive answer.

Whatever happens, I'm glad to live in such an era to see the last of the major world conflicts come to an end.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just what we need. Sometimes I wonder who is worse on the international stage. Lil Kim or the Orange fool

I think he is extremely dangerous when it comes to situations like this.

He has no diplomatic, military or statesmen experience and now his is facing of against a extremely volitive state waving the nukes about.

A Trump war would be a nightmare, I honestly believe this man presents a danger to global security.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Sources?

to back up the statements you made
guess it is too much to ask

We are going to war whether you like it or not.

uh....no thanks
I will do everything in my power to prevent that.
A tin pot dictators words are not enough to go to war over.
War is good for no one save the bankers.
People like you are truly the enemy. War should be the LAST option, not the first, but hey you are a staunch war man.

You are powerless to stop U.S. war machine. People like you allow maniacs like Kim to strike first. Not an option. Never was. Diplomacy is not working. Neither are sanctions. Weapons of war will work where diplomacy and sanctions failed. Yes I am a war man. An experienced, physically fit, mentally trained fighter. No writer. No s#ck a$$ SJW. but a field fighter!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well Hell, I guess it's time to look Little Kim in the eye and say, " Well Pardner Draw"

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

We need U.N. support if we have to do this.

Why?

We don't need permission to defend our country.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

BEDMINSTER, N.J. (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday North Korea "will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen" if it threatened the United States again.

Link

This right here is the problem with Trump during situations like this.

What a dangerous statement to make, if DPRK do anything else to threaten America then he has basically just said there will be all out war.

So the next time DPRK does something stupid either Trump will look weak by not acting when he said he would (lets face it, Trump is not going to want to look weak) or he is going to have to take military action.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: spark9576
Well it looks like what everyone has been saying for years has now come to fruition.

North Korea Can Put a Nuke on a Missile

The question now becomes how do we handle them?

1. Diplomacy
2. Military Action
3. Additional Sanctions
4. None-of-the-Above

We leave them alone.

I want to know what do you think can happen if we do that.

A lot of things can happen. What I do not want to happen is start another war with a sovereign nation.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Now if Trump would only reinstate the draft so we can get these killer punks off of our city streets and onto overseas battlefields/urban theater we'll be golden! They want to kill? Enlist or get drafted to go to war then kill away! but this is asking too much from America's pampered millennial generation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join