It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Trade Pullout Roils Rural America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is not an anti, anti TPP op. I agree with Trump on this one but he may be blowing it.

Read the dam article, get some information, and make an intelligent judgment for a change

There’s an old Buddhist axiom called skillful means, Trump may is not employing skillful means here.

You have to work smarty not dumb
edit on 8-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why would this matter to Trump? I mean really, He would just declare another bankruptcy and get more chip$..

Like the guy who hits 17 and 18 when the Dealer is showing a 6. They don't care for anyone else but their own stack of ¢hip$.. Just get some more chips...

"Don't get sore, buy some more..."

Mr. Trump is an excellent businessman. His father left Him millions and millions and Mr. Trump employs thousands...

Herr Drumpf: "..Hit.. Hit.."
Dealer at Trump's bankrupt ¢a$ino : "But King Donnie, You have 20.."

Next card: 10 of Shovels

Herr Drumpf: "I thought an Ace was next.. More chips STAT..."

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
With every massive change, even ones meant to and that will lead to the betterment of one's self (in this instance, one's country), there can be growing pains along the way. But, if we're too scared to work through the pain, we'll never make things better.

This is a lesson that Congress could learn concerning the repeal of the PPACA, too.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ohhhhh now we are suppose to be pro TPP

why, because Trump

yup, the left is clueless, leave, leave the Democratic party and the rest of the left to wither away and die in their fantasy worlds

(post by growler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

whats acha

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The media will either completely fabricate sources or they'll hunt sources for weeks until they say what they want them to say then print their quote like it's common and run with the headline of condemnation.

Anyone else sick of this blatant mental manipulation?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Plenty of typical conservative responses on this thread: People relied on our trade deals and may go under due to our President's recklessness? Oh well, too bad for them. I got mine. The TPP and NAFTA don't have any effect on me, but I'm fine with our withdrawal from them hurting American business (even though I am for American business).... WTF? Such arrogance.

Meanwhile the world replaces us. Trump has already lost our standing as leaders of the free world. That's Germany now. How much more damage can this moron do in one year of lunacy and ineptitude?

You do realize TPP would have helped some sectors and hurt others right?

I'm guessing not.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So people who did not care about America made investments on a deal that was not even finished, they had no idea what was in it, and it was not signed ... and now they are mad they may pay a price for poor decision making?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join