It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Judicial Watch has been doing some investigating.

No surprise, LA County is the worst: registered voters are 144% of the voting-age citizens in that county. It's probably even worse than the "official" numbers, because not all voting-age citizens will be registered to vote.
This effectivly shoots down the lefties' claims that there's no significant voter fraud taking place. I'm sure we'd find similar places in other states (Texas, New York, Arizona, New Mexico).

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yet there are no plans to change it. All is working as intended.
edit on 7-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

My thoughts exactly.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

This letter serves as statutory notice that Election Integrity Project California, Inc., a registered non-profit corporation in California, and Judicial Watch, Inc., will bring a lawsuit against you and, if appropriate, against the counties named in this letter, if you do not take specific actions to correct these violations of Section 8 within 90 days.

2. The NVRA Requires You to Undertake Reasonable Efforts to Maintain Accurate Lists of Eligible Registered Voters

And we all know how eager they are to comply with the Law. ZERO, that's how much. Look at the Blatant Sanctuary Cities....

edit on 7-8-2017 by Plotus because: correction

edit on Mon Aug 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE NEEDED & EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The only surprise here is that this was investigated *and* reported on.
Clinton foundation must be broke, and unable to afford the bribes and/or Hitman fees to cover this up

Here's hoping something comes from these stats... Maybe they can finally do something to fix their broken voting system over there

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'd love to hear from the asshats that constantly blubber on and on about how no significant voter fraud exists, and voter ID is racists. But I doubt they will have the stones to comment here.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
America, if you do not take action you are betraying those who founded your country (yeah I know, they betrayed the Native Americans but what the hey eh?) and allowing yourselves to be ruined.

(Same as every other country in the Western civ world).

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

A lot of good it did them last year eh?
Let the Leftist crooks run it up to 1000% or 5000%....who cares?
They still only get 55 Electoral Votes in 2020 based on the 2010 census. It could go up after the 2020 census.
I wish I had a nickel for every time I heard them say "Clinton won the popular vote, so she should have been President"
When California secedes, we are throwing a party.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I just wonder what the national average is for this. It certainly sounds bad, and I do believe that illegal aliens in California voted in the last election. But is this an isolated problem for California? Or are other states in the same mess...more registered voters than voting age citizens? If so, how many and are tjey red or blue states? Or possibly both?

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I was just popping on here to post this. There is an interesting comment in the thread on the link there.

Worst case scenario of illegitimate voters - 144%

LA County has a population of 10,170,000 people.

Eligible population to vote is: 6,200,000

Registered Voters Estimate (from the 6.2 million number) 5,200,000. This is what we should have seen.

Number of Registered Voters: 7,488,000

7488,000 minus 5,200,000 = 2,288,000 voters which go above what they should have had (5.2 mil) 44% of voters illegible?

Voter turnout was not too happy in LA county in 2016.

Considering the voter logs state that the precincts closed at 3,234,127. Well that's under the 5,200,000 eligible voter projection. So perhaps ZERO illegitimate registered persons voted. That's 33% of registered voters total and 62% of eligible voters.

But what if we consider the average illegitimate voter was as likely to vote as the legitimate voter...

44% of 2,288,000 is 1,006,170. Let us imagine these votes followed the party lines. With 72% voting democrat and 22% republican this means...

Clinton potentially got 724,838 illegitimate votes and Trump got 221,357 illegitimate votes.

Which places Hillary at 1,739,526 eligible votes and Trump getting 548,386.

Implying Democrats netted 503,481 illegitimate votes in LA County ALONE

Since people might not like OP's original source that the voter rolls show 144% increase in LA county this is the LA Times source. Here's the poll numbers I got my numbers from. Here's the information about where I got LA county eligible voter information from (LA County County Clerk).

edit on 8 7 17 by KaDeCo because: Reworking for the 144% not faulty voter registration numbers.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

When California secedes, we are throwing a party.

But they never will (sadly). The very millisecond the spigot on that gigantic government teat got turned off they'd be bangin' down the doors to come back in! The entire new territory of Kalifornia would implode financially in about 5 seconds. Hell, just shut down the Hoover Dam for about a half hour and watch what happens...half of southern Kalifornia would erupt into flames.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Also, there would be large portions of California (outside the LA/SF areas) that wouldn't want to secede, and would in turn attempt to secede from California in order to remain in the US. It would be a total mess, and anyone with any amount of common sense realizes this.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

All I can tell You is I live in LA county, and to vote I had to go to where I am registered (which sucked because I moved about 45 min away) otherwise my vote would only be counted if something happened(have no idea what) when I arrived to vote I had to show my valid California issued ID. They then matched me on the list, before I was given my stuff.

Sounds to me like there are a lot of dead people still registered. Or something like that.

edit on 7-8-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Let the Leftist crooks run it up to 1000% or 5000%....who cares?
They still only get 55 Electoral Votes in 2020 based on the 2010 census.

But you're missing the real point, and that's the local and state politics, where the popular vote DOES matter--this is probably a major ingredient as to why the state not only stays so far left, but keeps getting worse as time goes on.

I grew up in California for the first 19 of my 38 years (huh...exactly half of my life), but it was in Kern County, which is a "red" county. But California voters are just like the topography in California--it's super-diverse, so it really is amazing to think that it's always so blue through legitimate reason. I mean, I can maybe understand like a 55-60% Democrat win in many places, but when you have places like Los Angeles County coming in at 72% for Clinton in the last election, something is amiss. And when there is 26% of the state living in that county alone, there's no hope...and that might as well be labeled a sanctuary county at this point, so who knows how many illegals are voting in that county alone, skewing the real voice of the actual American citizenry.

And Maxine Waters is from a very populated district in Los Angeles County, so that should tell you what you need to know about voters in her district of that county...she won with 76.1% of the vote in her last election.
edit on 7-8-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Not isolated at all. Benton Harbor has about 10,000 people and a few years back 8,500 voted. Everybody laughed but nothing was done.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

This effectivly shoots down the lefties' claims that there's no significant voter fraud taking place. I'm sure we'd find similar places in other states (Texas, New York, Arizona, New Mexico)

it does??? you sure??
you sure it isn't more like it shows that government does a crappy job keeping their records up to date, maybe?
or is this another instance where the dead are rising up from the grave and heading to the polls?
people die, and their names aren't removed from the list...
If I remember right, there were members of trump's own family and administration that were found to be registered in multiple states! it's not voter fraud unless they managed to vote in both states though, is it???

for a bunch a people so worried about voter fraud, it seems the RNC does a crappy job of protecting it's integrity itself!!!

money.cnn.com...

but continue on telling me how my dead husband raised up from the dead just to vote...
all I can say is that I did go onto the state's website to look and see if he was still on the rolls...
I couldn't...not without committing fraud myself!!!
although, maybe, just maybe someone who managed to gain access to that RNC database might be able to tell me!!!

so tell me oh wise ones.....
just who is responsible for removing the dead off the lists???

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Wait, so having a massive voter fraud scan exposed isn't a big deal, but not purging the roles of the deceased voters is?
you aren't reaching any here are you?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You lost me at "...cnn.com " .

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Sounds to me like there are a lot of dead people still registered. Or something like that.

This.
Proof that an investigation needs to be done, that voter rolls need to be kept up to date properly, with the deceased and those who moved and re-registered in their new location purged from where they would be no longer eligible.

Unless all of those registered voted, you don't have proof of voter fraud quite yet, as suggestive as it might be.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

having outdated voter rolls isn't proof of voter fraud!!!
so, well, I will repeat...
since you seem to be having such a big problem with the dead, like my husband, being on those polls, which he probably is, but I can't really confirm without committing fraud myself...

so tell me oh wise ones.....
just who is responsible for removing the dead off the lists???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join