It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: network dude

having outdated voter rolls isn't proof of voter fraud!!!
so, well, I will repeat...
since you seem to be having such a big problem with the dead, like my husband, being on those polls, which he probably is, but I can't really confirm without committing fraud myself...

so tell me oh wise ones.....
just who is responsible for removing the dead off the lists???

I suspect those in government who's jobs revolve around the election process. But none of that offers the rights for illegal votes to occur. (which was the entire point of the OP)- that you somehow keep missing.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, and hope for the best for your future. But letting illegals vote is not kosher.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Isn't it time to clear the slate and make everyone re-register. That is way to large of a discrepancy.

Too much of our society/business has turned into slackers and not doing things in a correct method.

edit:

The group has done a p poor job. Now money has to be spent to fix it. Most of the current election people need to let go and a be replaced. Although the new ones might be just as bad.
edit on 8/7/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Is 'DEAD' still considered 'Voting Age' in Cali.?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Isn't it time to clear the slate and make everyone re-register. That is way to large of a discrepancy.

Too much of our society/business has turned into slackers and not doing things in a correct method.

edit:

The group has done a p poor job. Now money has to be spent to fix it. Most of the current election people need to let go and a be replaced. Although the new ones might be just as bad.

rather than have to pick and choose who stays or goes, can't we just replace everyone in government with regular idiots like us? We'd likely spend most of our time bitching at each other as we do here, but at least we would know what "really" goes on behind the "deep state facade".

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I thought there might be a couple of honest, hard working types there but then I may be to optimistic. Clear the slate of voters and workers. Had your chance and you blew it - here's your pink slip.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'd love to hear from the asshats that constantly blubber on and on about how no significant voter fraud exists, and voter ID is racists. But I doubt they will have the stones to comment here.

People move and people die. Voter ID is oppressive not necessarily racist, thousands (dunno actual number) of people don't have the means to get the papers they need to get an ID. Voter fraud is massively overblown.

What I don't get and maybe this isn't you personally but a lot of Trump supporters don't care if Russia interfered in the election... so why care if a few illegal votes were cast? Personally I care about both but I'd rather see the guilty prosecuted rather than new laws and new difficulties to the voting process.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

the op's link doesn't say anything about illegals voting,
it just says that there's more registered than there is the population of voter age people in the areas.
it's easy to say that it's the job of the election workers to keep the voter's roll clean, but short of them running their entire voter's databases through the social security data base, I don't see how they are supposed to do that.
I know that when we got our driver's licenses here in virginia, we had an option of also registering to vote, but weather or not they have the obligation to notify the election board when there's a death, I am not sure. And, to be honest, I am not sure there is an obligation to notify the dmv when a family member dies.
and that says nothing at to just how they are to know when one moves out of their district. heck for all I know, we could still be registered to vote in NY.
people are screaming that to have dead people who people who have moved away on the voter's roll is somehow fraud...
but I have to ask.... just who is committing the fraud when there is really no clear obligation for people to remove themselves from the rolls, and well... the dead can't, can they???

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The state get notice of deaths. There is the data for the voter roll.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'd love to hear from the asshats that constantly blubber on and on about how no significant voter fraud exists, and voter ID is racists. But I doubt they will have the stones to comment here.

Gerrymandering however is fine and expected.

How many counties are there in California?

Would these counties push the state over?

Has anyone fact checked judicial watch?

They are a political organization after all.

I haven't seen a peep out of them about republicans being spanked by the supreme court over district line manipulation.

I guess as long as it's your team it doesn't matter if they cheat.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

People move and people die. Voter ID is oppressive not necessarily racist, thousands (dunno actual number) of people don't have the means to get the papers they need to get an ID. Voter fraud is massively overblown.

What I don't get and maybe this isn't you personally but a lot of Trump supporters don't care if Russia interfered in the election... so why care if a few illegal votes were cast? Personally I care about both but I'd rather see the guilty prosecuted rather than new laws and new difficulties to the voting process.

Who are these people who can't get an ID? I'd really like to know who is so damaged that in 4 years time, they cannot find a way to get a free ID, but somehow can survive in the US. I'd wager it's impossible to do it without being homeless and completely off grid.

And exactly how many illegal votes is OK? where do we draw the line, and who draws it?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Gerrymandering however is fine and expected.

How many counties are there in California?

Would these counties push the state over?

Has anyone fact checked judicial watch?

They are a political organization after all.

I haven't seen a peep out of them about republicans being spanked by the supreme court over district line manipulation.

I guess as long as it's your team it doesn't matter if they cheat.

wow, only Republican's redraw districts? I am appalled. Of course, as with anything amazing in nature, I'll need to see some proof that it's only the right doing this.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Sounds to me like there are a lot of dead people still registered. Or something like that.

This.
Proof that an investigation needs to be done, that voter rolls need to be kept up to date properly, with the deceased and those who moved and re-registered in their new location purged from where they would be no longer eligible.

Unless all of those registered voted, you don't have proof of voter fraud quite yet, as suggestive as it might be.

But why is California and other states fighting Trumps investigation into voter fraud if its just an honest mistake that needs cleared up?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Maybe you could easily find that info?

Sure seems like your ready to jump on judicial train as soon as an article comes out against the left.

The Wisconsin case is pretty clear.

So are the ones in Texas.

My point is that there is fraud everywhere in politics and it isn't partisan.

When the left and right realize their parties are cheaters maybe they can fix the own side rather than pretend they understand the other.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Every state has fought trumps plan. It's incredibly unconstitutional.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I am not so sure you live in LA county or you either did something wrong...long time cali voter here and a photo ID is NOT required.

California
Identification Requirements to Cast a Ballot

Most voters will not need to provide identification or proof of residency when they vote. Usually, the ONLY time a voter in California is required to show any type of document before voting is if you:

Registered by mail or online;
Did not provide your driver’s license number, state identification number or last four digits of you social security number on your registration form; and
It is your first time voting on a federal election in this county.

In that instance, you may be asked for one of over 30 acceptable forms of identification or proof of residency, such as a driver’s license, utility bill or a check from the government. If you are voting by mail you should include a copy of this identification or proof of residency with your ballot. This does NOT have to be a photo ID. If you do not have any of these documents to prove your identity or proof of residency, you can vote by provisional ballot, which will be counted if the signature on your ballot matches the signature on your registration form. Be sure to ask an election official the deadline for providing your identification to the county elections office.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Care to explain how?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Every state has fought trumps plan. It's incredibly unconstitutional.

Or maybe they all have something to hide.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Like what?

So you personally have no problem with the president collecting voters history?

I bet if Obama did it the end of the world would be near.

Or maybe you believe trumps gimmicks?

Like he is going after illegal immigrants?

Even though he could get them by the thousand at poultry plants and shut down the employers cheating all those taxes.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

How what?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Wow, so you don't know what gerrymandering is?

Educate yourself

North Carolina's 12th congressional district between 2003 and 2016 is an example of packing. The district has predominantly African-American residents who vote for Democrats.

Bi-partisan incumbent gerrymandering produced California District 38, home to Grace Napolitano, a Democrat, who ran unopposed in 2004.

The odd shapes of California Senate districts in southern California (2008) have led to complaints of gerrymandering.

After the Democrat Jim Matheson was elected in 2000, the Utah legislature redrew the 2nd congressional district to favor future Republican majorities

So as you can see this isn't limited to one side of the floor. You should deny the ignorance you have within yourself as the site's motto suggests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join