It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights In South Texas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've been watching them for about an hour.
Sorry, no video.
I thought they may have been helicopters looking for an escapee.
I called 911 and the Sheriff's department.
They said there were no choppers deployed.
They were basically orbs of varying size and color.
The maneuvers they were pulling were weird to say the very least.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Marfa? you near Marfa...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Marfa? you near Marfa...
Brazoria County in the boonies.
About 10 miles from the coast.
edit on 2-8-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

From Texas as well, Bexar County. I didn't even know about your county until your response, that's pretty neat and directly opposite of Marfa, lol.

Yeah, Texas has a history of UFO sightings, I've had a few myself, mine were what looked like metallic spheres during the waining dusk hours of the evening.

Shame you didn't have anything to record them with, nice call out.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I spent a few months in Quanah last year and witnessed something similar. The Southern Tx skies are definitely lively. I don't think a week ever passed without seeing something inexplicable in the night sky.

I've lived many places and spent many nights stargazing. Tx has by far been the most active for strangeness.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Youll see more of those in the future. Theyre military. Come in drone size too. Interesting movements indeed.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Did they do the weird pulsing shuffle or the falling leaf. The spazz out where they skitter around like water droplets on a hot frying pan. How bout the crazy circles and orbits at insane speeds?

Wait until you see them jump from one location in the sky to another. Or the drop down from the heavens in a blink and come to a dead stop.

If you look up higher you may be able to pick other ones out playing "im a star" until they get up and shuffle off 45 minutes later. Youll be able to pick them out by their unusual scintillation.

If you see one low enough directly above you while hovering youll see the craft and its shape too.
edit on 2-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Did they do the weird pulsing shuffle or the falling leaf. The spazz out where they skitter around like water droplets on a hot frying pan. How bout the crazy circles and orbits at insane speeds?

Wait until you see them jump from one location in the sky to another. Or the drop down from the heavens in a blink and come to a dead stop.

If you look up higher you may be able to pick other ones out playing "im a star" until they get up and shuffle off 45 minutes later. Youll be able to pick them out by their unusual scintillation.
Yeah...all of that.
If you see one low enough directly above you while hovering youll see the craft and its shape too.
Yeah...all of that.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Welcome to the club. Theyre brazen about this in various parts of the country. Southern california has its places. Wouldnt be surprised if texas had its fair share considering things. Or even upstate new york.

But no worries theyre ours. Pretty cool huh. Your trillions at work. Sometimes you do get what you pay for.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Welcome to the club. Theyre brazen about this in various parts of the country. Southern california has its places. Wouldnt be surprised if texas had its fair share considering things. Or even upstate new york.

But no worries theyre ours. Pretty cool huh. Your trillions at work. Sometimes you do get what you pay for.

Nice of our military to display those things to the common folk. It's a shame they don't use them on the battlefield and enforce a lasting peace. I suppose that wouldn't be profitable though.
edit on 2-8-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Something is still going on.
I saw one that looked like a really bright star go dim.
A smaller, dimmer one flew into the bottom of it.
The smaller, dimmer one zapped off like a bullet in less than a minute.
The one that went dim got way brighter than Venus and then sunk beneath the tree line.
I woke up an old grumpy sailor to watch this #.
There is a witness.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Im in Hidalgo County, literally I am less than 5 miles from the border to Mexico. BP and DPS use some high tech gadgets that might look like ufos and the common helicopters.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is a big stretch.
Just a hunch.
I think I just witnessed an advanced roadside rescue.
Sky seems to be clear now.

edit on 3-8-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Why in God's name would you call 911 over some lights in the sky?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Why in God's name would you call 911 over some lights in the sky?
I was curious if there was a dangerous escapee.
These were not just some lights in the sky.
It seemed serious.
edit on 3-8-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Just south of San Antonio here. Haven't seen anything tonight yet. My wife and I have seen some things before tho. Various Moving stars (followed by search planes), low flying, silent, black diamond shaped craft 4 information heading south (these visibly shook my wife).

South West Research institute does lots of projects for the government. Their patents are crazy, airships, anti tank and riot compounds, etc. They made this goop that literally will make a tank spin it's tread.

Once a f35 (I think 35 maybe 22) buzzed the house, rattled the hell out of us.

I factor most up to the military. There's like 6 bases nearby.
edit on 3-8-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Well, plenty of military bases around, and they do fly some very odd things from tie to time. If testing something new, do you think they'd tell anyone?

What, not even a cell phone video? Give us something here!!

Texas, though; lots of odd things can be seen there!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

If you look up higher you may be able to pick other ones out playing "im a star" 

Ahh man I loved that.

Yes, scan the full sky. Good advice.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Next time take a picture instead of wasting time calling police.
Secure evidence... first, always

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I saw some strange stuff last night around the same time. I live in East Texas, Longview to be exact. This is my chat log with my friend last night

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join