It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In March, Comey and McCabe Blocked the Arrest of Imran Awan’s Wife

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Krakatoa

Just the amount of money she was carrying, without filing the proper transfer forms, was a felony and enough for an immediate arrest.

It is not illegal to carry large sums of money when travelling. The TSA only requires it to be reported. A simple 4790 form (I believe) could be filled out and she would be on her way.

he feds and Capitol Police were told to STAND DOWN by the senior administration of the FBI and so they were forced to let her leave.

According to what source?

Wrong. Anything over $10,000.00 must be fully declared and forms filed BEFORE traveling. If discovered while you are in the airport, it is a felony arrest.

Stop apologizing for these scum.

I'm not apologizing for anyone. I'm trying to have a reasonable, logical convorsation. I have found this:

According to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), it is legal to travel with any amount of cash or other monetary instruments in and out of the United States. However, you must declare your cash to customs if the amount exceeds $10,000 or its foreign equivalent. If this applies to you, then fill out Customs Form 4790 (Report of International Transportation of Currency or Monetary Instruments). The airline can provide the form. Present the completed form to customs officials upon arrival at your destination, and they will walk you through the rest of the process.

traveltips.usatoday.com...

Like I said, the only thing they find is she has a couple grand over the legal limit. She simply agrees to fill out the form and all is good.

I would not want to be the one to advocate for someone to be arrested for having a couple grand over the limit when all they would have to do is fill out a simple form.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
As others have said, anonymous sources aren't enough for me to believe this. But it is interesting.

Even without the claims of this fbi source, i find it curious that two of the brothers (I think thats right) and this wife were under suspicion of crimes, and yet were able to leave the country so simply.

It just seems odd that everyday people can be unmasked and have their rights trampled on, but people suspected of serious crimes can leave with boat loads of money with no questions asked.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Still posting links to the actual fake news — straight up hoax inventing — truepundit? Good grief. Whenever it starts with "Exclusive" (meaning it's not aggregated from somewhere else) it's almost certainly a complete fabrication.

Should I list the "exclusive" hoaxes of True Pundit for you?

* Hillary Clinton saying "can't we just drone strike" Assange
* Hillary Clinton wearing "invisible earpiece"
* FBI Agents raided en masse

Then there was the pizzagate-esque invention that Gen Flynn tweeted a link to. What was that one? Authorities were mere moments from arresting Clinton because of sex slavery ring uncovered in Weiner's emails or some such?

Thanks for the disinformation!

EDIT:

Here's my thread from November, detailing the above.
edit on 2017-8-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Even without the claims of this fbi source, i find it curious that two of the brothers (I think thats right) and this wife were under suspicion of crimes, and yet were able to leave the country so simply.

Correct me if I am wrong, but only the wife and kids left the country.

Not sure on the brother, but I have not seen where it was stated he left the country.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Correct me if I am wrong, but only the wife and kids left the country.

Not sure on the brother, but I have not seen where it was stated he left the country.

I could be wrong, thought I read that though.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Just the amount of money she was carrying, without filing the proper transfer forms, was a felony and enough for an immediate arrest.

It is not illegal to carry large sums of money when travelling. The TSA only requires it to be reported. A simple 4790 form (I believe) could be filled out and she would be on her way.

he feds and Capitol Police were told to STAND DOWN by the senior administration of the FBI and so they were forced to let her leave.

Wrong. Anything over $10,000.00 must be fully declared and forms filed BEFORE traveling. If discovered while you are in the airport, it is a felony arrest.

I'm not apologizing for anyone. I'm trying to have a reasonable, logical convorsation. I have found this:

According to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), it is legal to travel with any amount of cash or other monetary instruments in and out of the United States. However, you must declare your cash to customs if the amount exceeds $10,000 or its foreign equivalent. If this applies to you, then fill out Customs Form 4790 (Report of International Transportation of Currency or Monetary Instruments). The airline can provide the form. Present the completed form to customs officials upon arrival at your destination, and they will walk you through the rest of the process.

Like I said, the only thing they find is she has a couple grand over the legal limit. She simply agrees to fill out the form and all is good.

I would not want to be the one to advocate for someone to be arrested for having a couple grand over the limit when all they would have to do is fill out a simple form.

If you notice, I updated and apologized in that post prior to you posting this, just FYI.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If you notice, I updated and apologized in that post prior to you posting this, just FYI.

A star, for whatever it's worth, for your honesty.

So now what we need to find out is if the agents at the airport were told to stand down and for what reasons.

It seems reasonable that they would be told to stand down and let her travel if all they could find is a couple grand in money over the TSA limit, which could be remedied by a simple form being filled-out.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I was operations manager for largest airport in new england for 17 years.If that amount of cash was going through one of my terminals I would have been informed.What has gone on here is very strange.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So, there is no evidence of an Arrest Warrant, that Comey squashed, or any evidence whatsoever that Comey "blocked" this woman's arrest, other than some "FBI source" says so? How are we sure about her carrying 12 Grand in cash again?

Just checking.
edit on 2-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if I was under suspicion of fraud and tried to leave the country with a sum of money over the limit, they wouldn't let me go just by filling out a form. There's corruption here, I'm convinced.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I'm pretty sure that if I was under suspicion of fraud and tried to leave the country with a sum of money over the limit, they wouldn't let me go just by filling out a form. There's corruption here, I'm convinced.

That is the only requirement. To fill out the proper form.

Perhaps you suggest we should take a more authoritarian approach and arrest people for whatever reason, while violating their rights in the process?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There was or is an accusation of bank fraud which maybe how that money was obtained. It is supposed to have involved over two hundred thousand so a significant fraud if ever proved. Any amount over ten thousand must be reported immediately by the bank which is why most people make more then one withdrawal but this is also considered illegal. And she would need to declare any amount over ten thousand before boarding any aircraft so a declaration after landing in another country would not suffice.

www.federalreserve.gov...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

That even though trump runs every law enforcement agency and would trade his pinky finger for the distraction

I'm gonna guess this is the new line of attack for people like ShareBlue...I've seen this multiple times today.

And if she didn't file the money, isn't that grounds for detainment?
edit on 2-8-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So, there is no evidence of an Arrest Warrant, that Comey squashed, or any evidence whatsoever that Comey "blocked" this woman's arrest, other than some "FBI source" says so? How are we sure about her carrying 12 Grand in cash again?

Just checking.

To be or not to be.

The rocks are getting harder to carry.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

There was or is an accusation of bank fraud which maybe how that money was obtained.

True. But we must recognize that you said "maybe". We don't know. At what point do we arrest people over maybe's?

It is supposed to have involved over two hundred thousand so a significant fraud if ever proved.

If proven. Again, do we detain people over what has not been proven which would otherwise be remedied by simply filling-out a disclosure form?

Any amount over ten thousand must be reported immediately by the bank which is why most people make more then one withdrawal but this is also considered illegal.

That assumes the money was withdrawn from a bank account.

And she would need to declare any amount over ten thousand before boarding any aircraft so a declaration after landing in another country would not suffice.

Again, easily remedied by filling-out a simple form before she boarded the flight.

What else could she be arrested for that would not be solved by filling-out a piece of paper?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

You are correct. That is why we stopped making 1,000 dollar bills.The one's left are still valid.Now only 1,00 dollar bills is big you can get to prevent fraud.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The rocks are getting harder to carry.

I bet! I feel sorry for you!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If she was under a criminal investigation,
by the Capitol Police I find it at least suspicious
that she was allowed to proceed to leave the country
especially with undeclared cash.

This was all in an FBI affidavit.

The only part that is questionable was if McCabe
and Comey were indeed involved.

Boy, CTR is on the move in droves on this subject,
I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

That is the only requirement. To fill out the proper form.

Perhaps you suggest we should take a more authoritarian approach and arrest people for whatever reason, while violating their rights in the process?

Technically, you're right. But, I'm saying that leaving the country while under federal suspicion, you won't be allowed to board an airplane to a foreign land. It's not like driving to another state in the union. Once you're out of the country, that's it. Suspects can't just leave on free will unless they don't get caught. Why do you think criminals cross the border to Mexico? They know the feds can't touch them.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Technically, you're right. But, I'm saying that leaving the country while under federal suspicion, you won't be allowed to board an airplane to a foreign land.

Under what authority can they stop them, if they are only under suspicion and not under arrest or found to be in possession of something that could lead to their arrest?

It's not like driving to another state in the union. Once you're out of the country, that's it. Suspects can't just leave on free will unless they don't get caught. Why do you think criminals cross the border to Mexico? They know the feds can't touch them.

Can you cite a specific law or statute to that regard?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join