It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for setting the field back 10 years Tom Delonge

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

You will see.

I hope so , all I see at the moment is more of the same.

Who are "the righteous" ?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Like I said, you will see.

Do you imagine it would be rational or logical to plainly state their names here and now, if I did in fact know them? Of course not. Not to be combative with my answer, but it wasn't meant to be taken as gospel or as something I would defend or provide evidence for.

It may not be for anyone "on" ATS necessarily.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

A faux-disclosure pump & dump... All casual interest in the subject, folk who might otherwise have been made aware of the vast & complex, fascinating & disturbing events, processes & people of this world, will have been decimated by the pawn on the board we know as Tom DeLonge.

Similar thing is happening with the Peruvian Mummified 'aliens', but that one is aimed squarely at people with a bit more than the usual optimism regarding disclosure, perhaps those who have already taken the plunge & started researching, maybe even created an ATS account. Also seems that it might be aimed at deterring sincere researchers with actual scientific credentials from getting involved. Or, it could simply be an incredibly elaborate hoax, created to make people look stupid & feel stupid, deterring them from bothering with the subject ever again, whether or not they had any real interest in the first place. Looking back on it, even after a few hours, and part of starts to wonder about the outright hoax interpretation. There's a guy dressed as a soldier with the archaeologist in the videos, and the dubious need for crowdfunding 'in order to secure further specimens from the grave robbers who are flogging them on the black market, really looks suspicious after even a brief reconsideration.

My previous post in that thread here:

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team - Post by FlyInTheOintment

edit on AugustSunday1718CDT05America/Chicago-050043 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
the secret is not that they are aliens, or demons.
the secret is that these are creatures not from here, not bound or comprehendible.

if tom reads this.
i've got ideas.
PM me.
no stranger danger.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join