It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for setting the field back 10 years Tom Delonge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That wasn't meant as an insult.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Lol, OK thanks
I read that as I'm basically flat earth believer unwilling to except anything else such as a round 3D world.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The ones who have seen them here don't care that everyone else didn't get to see them. Perhaps that is why those who have never seen any proof are so frustrated.

No frustrations at all. People say all kinds of things. Tell me what moves alien visitations beyond faeries, angels, demons, big foot etc? In all these cases there is only personal experiences involved, and nothing else other than faith. That is my point here. I'm not saying that there is no intelligent life out there just that I do not think it is very common, though life in general is most likely common. I also suggest that space and time are extremely big obstacles to over come that we just seem to blow off, and lastly we have not move forward at all towards any kind of closure to the actual truth in all this since the dawn of man. All of this makes me highly suspect....

If you take weekend trips with aliens and still have only your statement then we have nothing else new in all this than what I been saying for a number of posts.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Lol, OK thanks
I read that as I'm basically flat earth believer unwilling to except anything else such as a round 3D world.

Allegorically speaking, yes. We are all limited by our perspective when it comes to 'higher' dimensions.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

Your thread is gone or your link is bad.

As for Grant Cameron, I certainly don't see him as an opportunist. Do you think he gets rich from these books he writes? The web sites he's been writing for free for years? All the personal money he has spent on freedom of information requests??

He is writing about all the characters who revolve around this bizarre field - including oddballs like Greer and Lear - not necessarily endorsing them.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What about the obvious freemasons who call in to C2C on the nights of Delonge related discussion, obviously pretending to be airplane pilots who have seen UFOs. What's their motivation? Owed Toms father a favor?
edit on 29-7-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: The use of the word obvious lends my theory extra credit (Standardized CT point system)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Look what he wrote earlier today:

The first comment pretty much sums it up at this point, even though the person was jesting.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Allegorically speaking, yes. We are all limited by our perspective when it comes to 'higher' dimensions.

Yes and that goes both ways. We are extremely limited in our perception. Our brain fakes us out in having us think it is much better than it is. A good book on this is The Invisible Gorilla: How Our Intuitions Deceive Us. On top of our poor perspective we also have poor memory that once again our brains make us think it is so much better than it is.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
good 'ol Tom,he's undergoing the benewits treatment.
drip fed brainwashing takes time you know

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
To admit to "Aliens" by the Government or anyone credible connected to it would be admitting that UFOs are infact just visitors from our future.

It's us. End of.

The experiments, the abductions. All us.

Except, they can't admit it's us, because no one would ever admit to being able to travel back in time and being able to change stuff.

No Aliens, Just us (or Avatars of us) in drones able to port back from the future.

Have a think about that for a while, let it settle in.

This.... this is dumb. Really, really dumb. "End of."
Any semi-intelligent person would realize how incredibly stupid this idea is after even a moment's thought.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
What about the obvious freemasons who call in to C2C on the nights of Delonge related discussion, obviously pretending to be airplane pilots who have seen UFOs. What's their motivation? Owed Toms father a favor?

I take back what I said above. Your post somehow manages to make the other post that I just made fun of seem much less dumb by contrast. Now THIS.... THIS is dumb. Obvious freemasons obviously pretending to be pilots... lol. Take your tinfoil hat off, champ. You're taking paranoid conspiracy-mongering to an embarrassing level. What exactly makes you think that these callers are "obviously" freemasons, aside from your wonky paranoia?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
To admit to "Aliens" by the Government or anyone credible connected to it would be admitting that UFOs are infact just visitors from our future.

It's us. End of.

The experiments, the abductions. All us.

Except, they can't admit it's us, because no one would ever admit to being able to travel back in time and being able to change stuff.

No Aliens, Just us (or Avatars of us) in drones able to port back from the future.

Have a think about that for a while, let it settle in.

This.... this is dumb. Really, really dumb. "End of."
Any semi-intelligent person would realize how incredibly stupid this idea is after even a moment's thought.

While it could be a combination of things, the theory that we will visit ourselves from the future actually has the most scientific merit, in quantum physics. When we think and study the possibility of time travel, we are observing. What we observe changes our reality in that the closer we observe something , the more we change it, so it eventually becomes our reality. When we achieve it, then we will certainly use it to go back and further observe our past.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
As for Grant Cameron, I certainly don't see him as an opportunist. Do you think he gets rich from these books he writes? The web sites he's been writing for free for years? All the personal money he has spent on freedom of information requests??

He is writing about all the characters who revolve around this bizarre field - including oddballs like Greer and Lear - not necessarily endorsing them.

Leer was basically off his rocker, to say the least. Could it be that he is just obsessed with all this? Could explain the amount of effort he has put into it all without the idea of making a buck off it all.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

While it could be a combination of things, the theory that we will visit ourselves from the future actually has the most scientific merit, in quantum physics.

To physically move to the past or future would create paradoxes and so we would see infinite futures take form...maybe, but do you really think this is the most viable option to one life form finding another?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

While it could be a combination of things, the theory that we will visit ourselves from the future actually has the most scientific merit, in quantum physics.

To physically move to the past or future would create paradoxes and so we would see infinite futures take form...maybe, but do you really think this is the most viable option to one life form finding another?

Current theories along those lines show that we could never go back to the exact same time line so no paradox would come into play. Time is analog, with infinite granularity, as there is no way to pinpoint any exact timeline, just those that would be close. In the real time it takes to obtain technology like that, who knows. We may indeed meet up with another life form...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Yes and that goes both ways. We are extremely limited in our perception. Our brain fakes us out in having us think it is much better than it is. A good book on this is The Invisible Gorilla: How Our Intuitions Deceive Us. On top of our poor perspective we also have poor memory that once again our brains make us think it is so much better than it is.

I make the distinction between our perception and perspective, one being the limitations of our senses, (they 'perceive' only a sliver of the known electromagnetic spectrum), the other being our limited viewpoint (our mind and imagination), but a 'sliver' of the known realm of thought in most people.

Our perceptions are different from our perspective. But both are stuck in the 3D realm. Just like the flatlander has no understanding of 'up' we have no understanding of 'everywhere at once'.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Riiiiiight. And Tom Delonge is setting this field back? I'd say this bickering thread is the perfect example that it needs no help there.
So he's late. So what? It doesn't invalidate any information he may have gathered.
So he's selling books. Good. Authors tend to do that.
Get off his back until we know the facts.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I always thought his claims where fraudulent. Never though a dude from Blink182 was going to give any earth shattering evidence of our alien overloads.

~Morpheus

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Perhaps he does know something, but had his life threatened over it? Hence the reluctance? Happens all the time. Just a thought.

Wouldn't write him off just yet. Obviously a reason for the delay, that we DON'T know.

Oh common... that's horse#... any MAN with a decent spine who had knowledge of great significance would spill the beans regardless of consequences. I know I would.

Tom is bull#, worth nothing.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Tom is not nuts and he has no more ufo knowledge than any other civilian.
He's marketing a business, that's it. He's doing a good job, any attention is good for business.

He's clever, if not an outright fraud, to imply his fiction is based on truth that he can't directly reveal.
Now he doesn't have to have sources and facts at all.
As someone interested in the ufo field I think he's gross.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join