It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for setting the field back 10 years Tom Delonge

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Elementalist

Its annoying when people pretend, PRETEND, they have even the slightest clue of the secrets of the universe.

Stop pretending you have. Just like Tom Defraude..

I would love to believe in aliens, but at some point we actually need something alien as proof, don't we? All we got is UFOs after 6000 years... It has all been a human construct. Have you ever wonder why space ships started out as simple fly saucers and today they are complex after what 70 years? The complexity of this tells us that the human imagination has grown as our society has evolved it to where it is today.

I wanted to believe all my life and I'm still waiting, but I have accepted the truth that there just isn't anything truly alien in this story.

I suggest you really start working on yourself because if you're really doing that, and seeking for answers, and thanking all the Higher Ups and miracle workers up there, the Good basically, I believe with all my heart you would have some sign, sighting, odd dream that really sticks with you, insights given, thats the way it works.

But its not out in the open, at all.

Do you do your life review each day, always think of ways you could have done better and pour out thoughts, concern and heart for others, nature, world, and think of others in need?

Just pouring that out to the night sky has a lot of benefits.

Also you tend to gain protection along the way, to a certain extent anyway.

And maybe you might try making one of these bad boys:

UFO Lou - ''HOW I BUILT MY NIGHT VISION ******CHEAP!*******

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Just pouring that out to the night sky has a lot of benefits.

Also you tend to gain protection along the way, to a certain extent anyway.

And maybe you might try making one of these bad boys:

UFO Lou - ''HOW I BUILT MY NIGHT VISION ******CHEAP!*******

I have 30 years of flying all night in the Air Force as a pilot and using high end NVGs, about 15,000 hours doing that. Today I fly drone at night all the time etc, amateur astronomer too. Flew to just about every base/site there is...even spent time in Antarctica...nothing all these years...

Once again you see a wierd light on your NVGs what says it is aliens...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

perhaps you missed this thread

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Willtell wrote: Vallees analogy of a control system:

Vallee"
“Suppose you're walking through the desert and you see a stone that looks as though it was painted white. A thousand yards later you see another stone of similar appearance. You stop and consider the matter. Either you can forget it or - if you're like me - you can pick up the stone and move it a few feet. If suddenly a bearded character steps out from behind a rock and demands to know why you moved his marker, then you know you've found a control system.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Be carefull with the bearded character there as Vallee also pointed out in some lectures that a control system could be very subtle and doesn't need to be constructed/artificial per sé but might as well be something natural (like the weather). I see it more as a framework to think and research about things you don't know or haven't been proven yet.

Anyway, the phenomena changing form all over history is something very fascinating. It might as well be some sort of contact using our own expectancy as a construct or common ground.

Or yes, we humans might as well be delusional/crazy.

Worth figuring out what exactly is going on none the less, cause both options I point out may be a too easy answer.

edit on 10-8-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

My sightings were just overhead, not way up there with the jets. We knew what they were. Would be greeted, "Don't go in yet, we haven't greeted you yet!" So loud it was almost auditory. And they would appear. Also something else picked them up because numerously, they were chased by black choppers and more exotic craft.

Other accounts of reports by pilots are more detailed than just a "light or orb" that can't be explained, floating around.

I have a feeling that if you're not seeking and haven't found, you don't want to. There is a powerful side that doesn't want it out......

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

I have a feeling that if you're not seeking and haven't found, you don't want to. There is a powerful side that doesn't want it out......

I think I have just stepped away from the whole smoke and mirrors aspect to all of this. I'm not cynical and I do follow, but once again I just have never experienced anything in my life.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It is quite possible you have experienced many things in your life, you just didn't recognize their significance or understand them for what they were. Likewise plenty of people have experiences they probably incorrectly attribute to Aliens or UFO's or Ghosts. They may then go on searching for something that wasn't there to begin with and make everything fit that view, because they obviously did see something right?

Life itself is pretty weird sometimes, I have a feeling we are given more clues than we could imagine right under our noses we are just too busy to see them. We are so ready to witness the extraordinary that we fail to witness the ordinary. The ordinary is often where the magic really lives.

Please don't think I am suggesting you have or have not done something in order to achieve a result. Just making an observation.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Please don't think I am suggesting you have or have not done something in order to achieve a result. Just making an observation.

One of the reasons I have gone down more the physical path instead of a metaphysical one is due to just the fact that our brains can make up anything it wants too. To be human means you spend much of your life in an abstract world. The vast majority of our thoughts are all abstract, you can't even make breakfast without abstractly creating it first. We create everything around us from thought, and a part of that is we have unlimited creation capabilities in the mental state that we then apply it to the physical world even when there is no actual physical substance to it at all. One person can create the Star Trek universe, billions can then believe in it, we can evolve it to very complex levels that even exceeds our own true reality, but in the end it is only just an abstract thought we made real within our own minds.

We have a hard time separating the abstract thought of our breakfast that we can truly physically create from the abstract thought of a Star Trek universe that we can not physically create though both the breakfast and the universe share equal reality within our abstract thinking.

edit on 10-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I understand completely. I think you must admit though using that same logic and rational, that there is a better than not chance that your perspective will necessarily prohibit anything that would then be out of the ordinary for you. What you have just stated seems to be both a cell and the key to leaving the cell. That's not to say the cell is unpleasant or that leaving would be better, but it is actively playing the game regardless. Actively playing the game in order to ignore it while claiming it doesn't exist while you play it is a position I wouldn't envy personally. I think it is one we all play time to time, and some of us never stop. The verdict is still out on what is "better" though as far as I am concerned.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
I think it is one we all play time to time, and some of us never stop. The verdict is still out on what is "better" though as far as I am concerned.

Not sure either, but if all this never becomes a part of our physical reality does it really ever matter then? Maybe one day when we also leave the physical world. Aliens are physical species right?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

How can you know it isn't a part of our physical world though? You see what I am trying to say? As cheeky as it sounds, "with that attitude it certainly won't be" describes what I am trying to express.

I can't claim to know any Aliens or their solidness of their matter unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I gotta ask, have you not heard of the Starchild skull case? If so, whats your take on that?? Are all those scientists lying?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

I gotta ask, have you not heard of the Starchild skull case? If so, whats your take on that?? Are all those scientists lying?

I don't see a lot of evidence past of what Lloyd Pye has stated. When you say "all those" how many scientists are we talking about.

The interesting thing is all life here on earth is related though DNA. We are even related to grass and trees though DNA. This tells us that as we go farther back in evolution that DNA relationship is higher and higher. In the case of the Star child skull it's DNA kind of says it all.

DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD (Bureau of Legal Dentistry), a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia, found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull. Novella considers this "conclusive evidence" that the child was both male and human, and that both of his parents must have been human in order for each to have contributed one of the human sex chromosomes.[5]
Further DNA testing in 2003 at Trace Genetics, which specializes in extracting DNA from ancient samples, isolated mitochondrial DNA from both recovered skulls. The child belongs to haplogroup C. Since mitochondrial DNA is inherited exclusively from the mother, it makes it possible to trace the offspring's maternal lineage. The DNA test therefore confirmed that the child's mother was a Haplogroup C human female. However, the adult female found with the child belonged to haplogroup A. Both haplotypes are characteristic Native American haplogroups, but the different haplogroup for each skull indicates that the adult female was not the child's mother.

There are other reasons to suggest it was a male child who likely died as a result of congenital hydrocephalus, so what other information is out there to suggest anything else?

edit on 10-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Has TDL come out with this announcement yet?
Been waiting patiently for quite some time now. On one thread I called Aug 9th as the day he would make this groundbreaking announcement.

Wasted $40 on his books. The first one - Sekret Machines was really good.
The second one - Gods, I can't even keep my eyes open after 1 page.

I know This bozo Most likely won't come out with anything, but was really hoping for at least something to come from this.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Has TDL come out with this announcement yet?

It looks like this guy loves trolling his announcements.

this one apparently was from Last year 2016, LOL

Tom DeLonge
December 19, 2016 ·

Big Announcements Coming....
www.facebook.com...

I got a feeling that this one will be just as big of an impact.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Why would anybody be angry about somebody trying to get answers? I don't see him as any different than me or you, only with a bit more fame and money. These attacks are rude and childish.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nicorette

It's Not meant to be an attack.
I'd be happy to hear if he was making progress in his UFO investigations.

But when dude announces to the world " I have something huge to tell you all,
Something that will change the way you view the world, but first you need to buy my book. Just a couple more weeks! Oh and the announcement is delayed, but it's huge and ground breaking, here buy this book while we wait. Just a couple more weeks!!! I can't wait to tell you this enormous secret, but just a couple more weeks"

You can only steer people along so far to buy your books and what ever other merchandise he's peddling on the hype train.
Before long that hype train will come to a halt...as it has been.

If you go on his social media accounts, you can see it in people's comments.
People are calling him out on it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I can tell you all precisely why Tom has kept pushing this back, and exactly what he is going to disclose.

They are disclosing because they are scared. They know precisely what they have done, when, and to whom and that they will be forced to suffer the consequences. They will pretend that they are in charge or control, but in actuality they are not, at all. That is why they are scared, because they know how badly they messed up. They shot the moon and lost.

The reason it has been delayed, is because they assumed the ones who could hold them responsible would never actually show up. Coincidentally they became aware just around the first scheduled time that the righteous aren't a myth but are actually here and ready, so now they are waiting for the first move to be made. They are crapping in their proverbial pants.

Tom is almost certainly just a pawn playing a game that is beyond anything he could actually imagine. To be honest I will feel sorry for him. He is subject to their desires and willingness to participate.

"They" aren't a shadow government that will never be named or seen, but rather precisely the people he has talked to and purports to be the ones in charge. If they know what is good for them, they will disappear and never return. That isn't any kind of threat or anything, simply fact. They would be best served to do so empty handed, but are welcome to try anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I can tell you all precisely why Tom has kept pushing this back, and exactly what he is going to disclose.

As much as I'd like to believe what you wrote I have to ask is that your belief of the situation concerning the delays or do you have an inside track on what is doing on ?

Who are "the righteous" ?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Take your pick Gortex.

You will see.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join