It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for setting the field back 10 years Tom Delonge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I have often thought the same thing about UFO designs! They seem to have evolved in the same way that spacecraft in movies have looks wise. I'm not discounting anything however, just stating my own thoughts/observations match yours as far as UFO aesthetics go.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mogzy1977

I have often thought the same thing about UFO designs! They seem to have evolved in the same way that spacecraft in movies have looks wise. I'm not discounting anything however, just stating my own thoughts/observations match yours as far as UFO aesthetics go.

That is one of the many issues I have with all this. As the narrative matured so did the story lines and space crafts. All you need to do is Google "old UFO pictures" and then Google "new UFO pictures" to see what I mean.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
TOM reads the boards FYI. He's likely seen all of this.

He HAS an account. Remember the AMA? Search for it.

I'd BET he probably had an incognito handle on here BEFORE the AMA.

Things to keep in mind folks...

edit on 1-8-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Which is why he doesn't come back I am sure. This board smelled him from a mile away and called him out almost immediately on his worthless AMA.

We talk like this specifically because we know he sees it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: DanteGaland

This board smelled him from a mile away and called him out almost immediately on his worthless AMA.

Yep.

Even funnier is that Tom Delonge is a bigger joke than Greer. At-least Greer produced something, what has Tom Delonge produced besides hype?
edit on 06831America/ChicagoTue, 01 Aug 2017 19:06:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
I still don't know what happened.
Did he do an interview or something?

I didn't figure he'd ever release anything groundbreaking, but what's the new development?

Hes done some interviews with George Knapp, written a few books, and done an AMA here.

From his AMA

Now, guess what. The UFO phenomenon is TRUE. And yes, I know it is. Ive been told very important information about it, by the people who run the programs. Not every legend is true, but this one is. But be careful, there is a lot of crap out there.

It does appear that Tom Delonge falls into this crap category, as he puts it.

Unlike the OP however, Im not sure anyone is surprised by this, the AMA didnt bode well for things to come.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mogzy1977

Ok obviously he meant 60 business days.
edit on 8/1/2017 by MissSmartypants because: spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
TOM reads the boards FYI. He's likely seen all of this.

He HAS an account. Remember the AMA? Search for it.

I'd BET he probably had an incognito handle on here BEFORE the AMA.

Things to keep in mind folks...

Good. Maybe reading the sentiments here will cause him to act on his words.

Not that I'm expecting much, but if he is going to promise information, then he should produce information (anything).

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Let's be clear though, Tom didn't write the books. He paid someone else to write them and he puts his name on it. Not only does he do that, he is cool with it and sees it as some kind of accomplishment.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
a reply to: Mogzy1977

Ok obviously he meant 60 business days.

That comment made my day.

Most likely exactly what happened. lol

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The ones who have seen them here don't care that everyone else didn't get to see them. Perhaps that is why those who have never seen any proof are so frustrated.

No frustrations at all. People say all kinds of things. Tell me what moves alien visitations beyond faeries, angels, demons, big foot etc? In all these cases there is only personal experiences involved, and nothing else other than faith. That is my point here. I'm not saying that there is no intelligent life out there just that I do not think it is very common, though life in general is most likely common. I also suggest that space and time are extremely big obstacles to over come that we just seem to blow off, and lastly we have not move forward at all towards any kind of closure to the actual truth in all this since the dawn of man. All of this makes me highly suspect....

If you take weekend trips with aliens and still have only your statement then we have nothing else new in all this than what I been saying for a number of posts.

You ask what makes this different than fairies etc, there is cases with physical evidence these objects were encountered. Like the guys who man the nuklear weapons silos coming out and exposing the sightings at us bases, some of the most stable minded well trained people in the world. With radar confirmation of the objects movements around the nuklear weapons base, also confirmed by air radio transcripts of visual sightings of the craft from the air.

I just dont get how you can lump that together with fairy tail stories, there is evidence out there.
edit on 5-8-2017 by Snoots because: Im a noob at this :/

edit on 5-8-2017 by Snoots because: Because im noob at this :/

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snoots

I just dont get how you can lump that together with fairy tail stories, there is evidence out there.

Physical evidence of what? Not alien... That is where we suggest what they are. Once again we have people speculating, radar blips, lights in the sky...and that is about it. The rest are stories that in the end mysteriously lose or lack evidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

There is a huge amount of evidence out there! Radar signals from the military 60 years ago with speeds and direction changes still not achieved, or admitted to. We dismiss most because we can not explain it, or certain organisations covering it up.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He only sets Ufology back if people gave him any credibility on the topic to begin with. I never did. If other people did, they only have themselves to blame.

Some random musician says he's interested in UFOs and people run off the porch chasing what he has to say and HE's to blame?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: myss427

There is a huge amount of evidence out there! Radar signals from the military 60 years ago with speeds and direction changes still not achieved, or admitted to. We dismiss most because we can not explain it, or certain organisations covering it up.

You see that is just it... evidence of what? We do not know so we say things like Government cover up etc. Do you really think an alien race cares about our Government, or worst just the US Government...lol

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
He only sets Ufology back if people gave him any credibility on the topic to begin with. I never did. If other people did, they only have themselves to blame.

Some random musician says he's interested in UFOs and people run off the porch chasing what he has to say and HE's to blame?

When you have a theory (ufology) that is proven to have been undermined by US Intelligence agencies ( Benniwitz etc) and the general populations immediate thought of it has been that anyone who claims to have seen a UFO has mental issues than it certainly is a set back.

Delonge has access to millions of people through his social media. Many of whom didn't have a decisive opinion about UFology until Tom. This is their first experience and it's not a good one.

The only way to truly figure out what this phenomena is, is to get hard scientific data on it. Tom Delong is only inhibiting that process.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Radar teturns are evidence of solid objects being recorded, visual confirmation of this object by military pilots who have gone on record with long carrears being put at risk to confirm said radar rerurns is evidence.
Radiation gieger counter returns from ufo landing spots is evidence.

Of what, could be unknown military aircraft project, could be physical ufo, could be inter dimensional ufo, the facts remain ufos are seen and there is hard evidence.

You ask evidence of what? Evidence of a ufo, we are in a ufo thread here arent we? As in unidentified flying object.

edit on 7-8-2017 by Snoots because: Im a noob at this :/

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You keep saying there is no evidence when clearly there is.

I think you missed my point...no evidence of aliens...not UFOs. UFOs have become aliens over the years and I'm saying we have nothing suggesting they are aliens...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You keep saying there is no evidence when clearly there is.

I think you missed my point...no evidence of aliens...not UFOs. UFOs have become aliens over the years and I'm saying we have nothing suggesting they are aliens...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Snoots

Well the evidence of aliens side is the weakest in terms of evidence true, although ufos and and aliens have been closely linked in many accounts going back a long way, there is definitely something being recorded thats for sure, whoever or whatever it may be.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join