It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an ending Sarah Huckabee

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: mOjOm
Hypocrites to the Left please....

Hypocrites to the left ...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm all for the free expression. But that's still not a conversation. Nor is facebook an honest look at who someone really is.

It's shallow and unreliable in really getting to know someone.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Perhaps someone would be happier with a "Trump Blog USA." Then he can use more than 141 characters yes? Get a whole paragraph for the day?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Perhaps someone would be happier with a "Trump Blog USA." Then he can use more than 141 characters yes? Get a whole paragraph for the day?

I'm hoping for a 24/7 Tumblr feed so we can watch him tweeting while he takes a dump.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

What does this thread have to do with critical thinking though really?

"she's a loyal pit bull"

"gangsta"

"like a boss"

mOjOm was right and it's strange to me that you be critical of the Obama administration for being less transparent than they claimed in defense of the current administration that is even less transparent then they were except maybe for the incessant leaking of senior officials trying to embarrass one another.

It doesn't make sense. You either want honesty, transparency, an end to cronyism, etc or you don't, right? How do you not see that the Trump administration is worse on every count?

The lying is exponentially worse. They're so against transparency that they took to having press conferences that were audio only ffs. They didn't even want there to be video proof of these debacles. And the cronyism? Good grief. Trump's spread the federal government's legs wide up for the banksters. Everybody knows everybody, they've all got past business deals. All the appointments for regulators have been filled with bankster lawyers. His unqualified son-in-law is czar of everything. His presidency is basically the world's largest conflict of interest.

And right now he's pissed at Sessions — not for the same reasons as the rest of us but because Sessions recused himself which was the ethical thing to do?

But hey, Sarah Huckabee was curt. So woot! You lot would love me at a microphone — I can out asshole any of this bunch.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm all for the free expression. But that's still not a conversation. Nor is facebook an honest look at who someone really is.

It's shallow and unreliable in really getting to know someone.

You're absolutely right, however, it is what it is. Furthermore, in certain circumstances, friendships and bonds can form completely online without any physical interaction.

We can have real discussions and conversations on Twitter.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: BestinShow

What does this thread have to do with critical thinking though really?

"she's a loyal pit bull"

"gangsta"

"like a boss"

mOjOm was right and it's strange to me that you be critical of the Obama administration for being less transparent than they claimed in defense of the current administration that is even less transparent then they were except maybe for the incessant leaking of senior officials trying to embarrass one another.

It doesn't make sense. You either want honesty, transparency, an end to cronyism, etc or you don't, right? How do you not see that the Trump administration is worse on every count?

The lying is exponentially worse. They're so against transparency that they took to having press conferences that were audio only ffs. They didn't even want there to be video proof of these debacles. And the cronyism? Good grief. Trump's spread the federal government's legs wide up for the banksters. Everybody knows everybody, they've all got past business deals. All the appointments for regulators have been filled with bankster lawyers. His unqualified son-in-law is czar of everything. His presidency is basically the world's largest conflict of interest.

And right now he's pissed at Sessions — not for the same reasons as the rest of us but because Sessions recused himself which was the ethical thing to do?

But hey, Sarah Huckabee was curt. So woot! You lot would love me at a microphone — I can out asshole any of this bunch.
Ethical thing? There wasn't any russian collusion, it was all fake and so that is why Trump is pissed at Sessions, why recuse when there isn't anything there.

Naw, you're not getting away from this one. So what of it, the buzz words you cherry picked out the thread, she was Gangsta, Legit and Loyal. Thats whats sup.

I'm sorry, who are you to dictate terminology and direction of the convo? I too thought she was "gansta".
edit on 28-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Throes

What sleazy press??? She's right there on video for you to see and watch first hand yourself. You don't need the press.

But when she just walks out and won't answer questions or anything you're left in the dark.

And you love it. You actually think it's wonderful.

Worse, is that you think twitter is actual transparency into Government.

It's so absurd I honestly don't even believe you. You may be totally honest in what you say but I still have a hard time believing anyone could be that misinformed and happy about it. Which says a lot because I don't even have a high opinion of people in general and yet I still give people more credit than that.

You're right.

Injecting a medium in between the President and the people who can interpret and present the delivery any way they want is surely better than direct communication.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Why is she even on TV? All she says is she doesn't know; ask somebody else, she's not going to address that, blah blah blah. And if she does give an answer, it's outdated by sunset. What a complete waste of time.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I am freaking out!

y?

cuzz my feels

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The Obama admin wasnt just ''less transparent'' they were breaking the law and they have saturated the airwaves with fanciful nonsense that the Russians rigged the elections to cover it up!

Are you the only person over the age of 7 who hasn't connected the dots between Seth Rich, Wikileaks, Anwan, DWS, Lynch, Clintons, Comey yet? Those are real examples of real situations needing investigation - not this horse plop Russian Collusion crap!

Having watched nearly every press conference this year, its obvious the media personalities that sit in those seats have no intention of ever asking a legitimate question about the Clintons, DWS, Lynch, Comey or Obama.

People are sick and tired of the TV saturating the airwaves with fanciful nonsense, just like you do with nearly every post in regards to this administration and the reality on the ground.

Sarah's a boss, a pitbul and loyal because at the end she hit the nail on the head - but I wouldnt expect you to understand.. hell I dont even expect you to take the time, to listen to it and see what truth sounds like!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You are right about her telling the truth! And she tells it over and over again.

It goes like this "I don't know. I don't know". I don't know".

What a joke!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Strange, I've watched it a few times and between the questions about Sessions, Transgenders and Skinny repeal I never saw her say ''I dont know''

did you even watch the last minute?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I loved Spicer, but Sarah's a loyal pit bull.

Ya did it Sarah, every woman's dream, to be recognized for the loyal bitch you are! LOL!!!!!

-Alee

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

The Obama admin wasnt just ''less transparent'' they were breaking the law and they have saturated the airwaves with fanciful nonsense that the Russians rigged the elections to cover it up!

Are you the only person over the age of 7 who hasn't connected the dots between Seth Rich, Wikileaks, Anwan, DWS, Lynch, Clintons, Comey yet? Those are real examples of real situations needing investigation - not this horse plop Russian Collusion crap!

Having watched nearly every press conference this year, its obvious the media personalities that sit in those seats have no intention of ever asking a legitimate question about the Clintons, DWS, Lynch, Comey or Obama.

People are sick and tired of the TV saturating the airwaves with fanciful nonsense, just like you do with nearly every post in regards to this administration and the reality on the ground.

Sarah's a boss, a pitbul and loyal because at the end she hit the nail on the head - but I wouldnt expect you to understand.. hell I dont even expect you to take the time, to listen to it and see what truth sounds like!

Ummm...That bore repeating

I thought I'd oblige...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What sleazy press??? She's right there on video for you to see and watch first hand yourself. You don't need the press.

But when she just walks out and won't answer questions or anything you're left in the dark.

And you love it. You actually think it's wonderful.

Worse, is that you think twitter is actual transparency into Government.

It's so absurd I honestly don't even believe you. You may be totally honest in what you say but I still have a hard time believing anyone could be that misinformed and happy about it. Which says a lot because I don't even have a high opinion of people in general and yet I still give people more credit than that.

Keep listening to the talking heads in your bubble, it will keep your world all butterflies and rainbows. BTW, how mny times, exactly, does she have to answer the same questions over and over? Is the entire WH press corps suffering from early onset dementia and can’t remember an answer for 2 minutes? About time someone stood up to the bullies knowns as the “free” press...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll

Strange, I've watched it a few times and between the questions about Sessions, Transgenders and Skinny repeal I never saw her say ''I dont know''

did you even watch the last minute?

Do you know how many different ways a person can say "I don't know"?

Sarah does.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

What bubble and talking heads are you talking about??? I'm talking about watching and getting your information first hand by watching her speak for herself and you still try and claim something different. That would make you a liar BTW.

As for answering questions, if she'd simply answer the questions they would stop being asked. But when you either can't or won't answer them they need to be asked again. It's a pretty simple formula after all and one you should already understand.

So now you're against the "Fee Press" I see. How great for you to be be against the First Amendment. I guess that makes you some kind of hero of freedom in today's world where up is down and good is bad. Should we remove Free Speech as well as the Free Press so everything that is said will also fit into your own bias???

You should think about what it is your saying. Unless of course you like the idea of throwing away what few freedoms we still have have as Americans. If you're even an American that is.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

a reply to: Agit8dChop

Right....Because non communication and no transparency from the WH to the public is now a cool thing????

Some of you are just a Authoritarians wet dream honestly.

You love to be kept in the dark and let power run amok without any checks.

Yay for you for cheering on your own loss of power I guess.

Transparency through Twitter directly, not the sleazy press.

LOL - tweets from a narcissistic egomaniac is transparency. Riiiiiggghht.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Oh God. I wish you didn't tell me that. Although I'm not sure I believe you anyway so that helps.

But you are starting to sound a bit more intelligent now and more reasonable which is good.

However, Twitter isn't a conversation. Not for a serious exchange of information or discussion. It's a platform to basically give a shout out of some kind. Make an announcement. It's an effective way to say "Yah, Pickle Rick!!!" or something but not a way to communicate with the Government about business.

I did mistype, I do have a post bachelors degree (1). However, I'm not sure how you don't understand the issues with the Press. I would think you would be wiser by now (relating to your generation who screwed up so much for mine, by the way). If you don't like Twitter as a platform, understood, but I'll take direct communication over tainted communication from the press any day.
edit on 28-7-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join