It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an ending Sarah Huckabee

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There is a new sheriff in town.

Watch the way Sarah handles the press in today's conference.

Shut them all down, 1 question, didnt even give some of them an opportunity

..then gave a mini monologue and drove the spear in (@43:00) and walked away like an absolute boss!

I loved Spicer, but Sarah's a loyal pit bull.

edit on 27/7/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

She really should get her Duper's Delight smiling under control... but in the end, it doesn't even matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Gangsta.....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

But .....

RUSSIANS !!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Right....Because non communication and no transparency from the WH to the public is now a cool thing????

Some of you are just a Authoritarians wet dream honestly.

You love to be kept in the dark and let power run amok without any checks.

Yay for you for cheering on your own loss of power I guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well played, Sarah.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Right....Because non communication and no transparency from the WH to the public is now a cool thing????

Transparency through Twitter directly, not the sleazy press.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No, stating that You're the most transparent Administration in History and then hiding almost all communications from Public Records Laws is cool...at least according to Tools like you.

Hypocrites to the Left please....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

What sleazy press??? She's right there on video for you to see and watch first hand yourself. You don't need the press.

But when she just walks out and won't answer questions or anything you're left in the dark.

And you love it. You actually think it's wonderful.

Worse, is that you think twitter is actual transparency into Government.

It's so absurd I honestly don't even believe you. You may be totally honest in what you say but I still have a hard time believing anyone could be that misinformed and happy about it. Which says a lot because I don't even have a high opinion of people in general and yet I still give people more credit than that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What sleazy press??? She's right there on video for you to see and watch first hand yourself. You don't need the press.

But when she just walks out and won't answer questions or anything you're left in the dark.

And you love it. You actually think it's wonderful.

Worse, is that you think twitter is actual transparency into Government.

It's so absurd I honestly don't even believe you. You may be totally honest in what you say but I still have a hard time believing anyone could be that misinformed and happy about it. Which says a lot because I don't even have a high opinion of people in general and yet I still give people more credit than that.

I think a direct social medium and c-span is all we need to be educated on current policy and issues.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you know Sarah's parents, you understand her quite well. Tough as nails! Doesn't give a chit what the "big shot" reporters from the major outlets think of her. She makes Trump proud...and her dad Mike Huckabee too! (He said so last week on Fox news)

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ok, well, I'll give you some credit there. C-SPAN is a good answer.

Hardly all anyone needs to know what's going on, but a much better response than your first one for sure.

Trump's Twitter is still an awful answer though. Social media isn't the gateway to truth by any means.

Anyone can say anything they want on twitter ya know. At a 140 character limit you're not going to learn too much either.

This is just sad. I'm hoping you're just young and don't know any better. Real young at that, because I'd like to be dead long before your generation starts running anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Salty much?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Ok, well, I'll give you some credit there. C-SPAN is a good answer.

Hardly all anyone needs to know what's going on, but a much better response than your first one for sure.

Trump's Twitter is still an awful answer though. Social media isn't the gateway to truth by any means.

Anyone can say anything they want on twitter ya know. At a 140 character limit you're not going to learn too much either.

This is just sad. I'm hoping you're just young and don't know any better. Real young at that, because I'd like to be dead long before your generation starts running anything.

I'm 33 with post bachelor degrees. But thanks. What I've learned in my time is the press is too biased and we need direct conversation. If twitter isn't the platform, understood, but there should be direct conversation between government and constituents so messaging isn't influenced and conversations can be bi-directional.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Salty much?

Does that mean I'm cynical or something like that???

If so then, ya, that's just me.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Wanna give it another shot???

No, but I will take another shot, and rejoice in knowing that you lived up to my expectations..

Critical thinking isn't a requirement here, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a shot.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Salty much?

Does that mean I'm cynical or something like that???

If so then, ya, that's just me.
Okay cool, just making sure you realize how fake the Russian collusion narrative is.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Oh God. I wish you didn't tell me that. Although I'm not sure I believe you anyway so that helps.

But you are starting to sound a bit more intelligent now and more reasonable which is good.

However, Twitter isn't a conversation. Not for a serious exchange of information or discussion. It's a platform to basically give a shout out of some kind. Make an announcement. It's an effective way to say "Yah, Pickle Rick!!!" or something but not a way to communicate with the Government about business.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Oh God. I wish you didn't tell me that. Although I'm not sure I believe you anyway so that helps.

But you are starting to sound a bit more intelligent now and more reasonable which is good.

However, Twitter isn't a conversation. Not for a serious exchange of information or discussion. It's a platform to basically give a shout out of some kind. Make an announcement. It's an effective way to say "Yah, Pickle Rick!!!" or something but not a way to communicate with the Government about business.
I disagree. Perhaps a few years ago? sure.

Now, with even FB posing a threat to someones job and twitter being used for fficial capacities, we can't simply brush it off as some BS platform. Like it or not, these platforms are here to stay, its the new social medium and people can freely express themselves and even talk to the President of the United States. Will they get an answer? probably not, but its kind hard to respond to several hundred thousand of them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join