It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran successfully launched a rocket capable of carrying a satellite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So far Iran is the only middle eastern country that has this capability. Not too shabby. Iranians are Indo Europeans, not Turkic nor Semitic. So they are quite unique in this regard. They are also known as the original Aryans. Iran being a modernization of the word Arya. Iranian history dates back thousands of years, far older than Arabic and Turkish cultures.

www.almasdarnews.com...
edit on 27-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

What in the hell are you implying?
Arabs arent smart?
Your threads just get worse and worse
T roll much?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: allsee4eye

What in the hell are you implying?
Arabs arent smart?
Your threads just get worse and worse
T roll much?

It' a bit rambly thats for sure.

In todays news, we highlight the racial and ethnic origins of the groups responsible to certain stories, and also cover basic etymology, while totally ignoring the headline.

To be fair i have hundreds of conversations where i totally forget the point and wander in to unrelated subjects so i'll let him off this time

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ANYWAYS ..... good for Iran for continuing on the path to self sufficiency in the technology sector. Perhaps they can mediate matter with India and Pakistan?? Yea, Im not really sure what that has to do with anything, but the randomness should fit the spirit of the OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
So far Iran is the only middle eastern country that has this capability. Not too shabby. Iranians are Indo Europeans, not Turkic nor Semitic. So they are quite unique in this regard. They are also known as the original Aryans. Iran being a modernization of the word Arya. Iranian history dates back thousands of years, far older than Arabic and Turkish cultures.

www.almasdarnews.com...

New Zealand is an even smaller and less resourced country and we can do the same.

Rocket Lab

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You are also the modern Zealanders as such, your name being taken from Zealand, an island off mainland Denmark. Denmark mean "The Mark" or land/country. Denmark borders germany etc etc wtc

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Good. Good for them.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

oh looky, I found a video to embed. May as well maximize the thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I always worry when I see rockets and pictures of dear leader at the same time. Just gives the feeling of something nefarious.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
They have been launching satellites since 2009 whats different about this one?

top topics

join