I'll open a thread for some of my special presentations, audio documentaries or podcast interviews that I will be able to finalize from time to
Here is an interview that I recorded this Saturday with a former NAC pilot over the telephone.
Audio Interview link:
To get better insight into flight route of F27, please consult this map that I made:
NAC pilot joined me over the telephone all the way from New Zealand. It took me some effort to obtain his telephone number, and he was kind enough to
grant me an interview. I wanted to locate him 2 years ago, but finally put some effort into it during last few weeks. I had to dial multiple telephone
numbers to locate him.
He described me an important Radar-Visual UFO Incident from 1970s while he was flying NAC Fokker 27 Airplane from Tauranga to Auckland.
Based on his testimony, case involves visual sighting with a radar detection from ground and on-board radars. Most dramatic element is a near-miss
incident which is raising Air Safety concerns.
I was personally interested in this incident due to the similar characteristics with Pan Adria incident from 1976 that I am researching for the last
Pan Adria incident happened above former Yugoslavia.
More about special events that I organized based on Pan-Adria incident and other cases that I collected during last 21 years (former Yugoslavia as a
country doesn't exist anymore):
In both of these cases (NAC and Pan-Adria), we can find these crossover aspects:
- Both incidents happened roughly in the similar period (middle of 1970s).
- Both pilots flew similar air planes: Fokker models.
- Radar detection with on-board and ground radars in the same time.
- Frontal confrontation with an UAP which allowed detection from Fokker's on-board weather radar with a very strong signal.
- Visual sighting from the cockpit.
- UFO followed air plane during considerable part of the flight route maintaining speed and distance in relation to the plane.
- Enormous speed increase of an UAP at certain point from and a near-miss incident.
- In both of these cases, curious passengers moved towards side of the aircraft to observe the phenomena through windows.
Hope you will find it interview interesting for your archives.