It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

All i'm doing is using the same rhetoric that is aimed at those that are victims but no one cares about. Obviously, people care about this woman but when say, it was a 12 year black kid with a toy gun(as an example there are plenty more) there was no sympathy, just apathy.

My work is done.

Good night everyone!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Those are all tragic instances, but your comments thus far make it sound like if this women were of a skin color other than white, that it would be a non story. That simply is not true. Specifically in this case, we as well have a plethora of strange information up to and including the lady was speaking with the officers already from the driver side window and had already been established by officer Harrity to be a threat.

As much as it is heartbreaking, any time anyone is killed for no reason, this case must be the capstone you and others use to finally put a stop to it for everyone. If we simply tear each other apart emotionally and spiritually over past transgressions that did not get dealt with properly, then let those grievances be heard here, but don't let those same grievances make you turn a blind eye to this case.

Don't as well, let the loss of those you perceive as forsaken, be in vein. This case will unite everyone behind real change for the better and allow for healing where it's needed.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Cops’ Warrant for Justine’s home

A leading US-based legal expert has questioned the warrant, saying he “cannot find probable cause to search her home”. “I don’t understand why they’re looking for bodily fluids inside her home,” law professor Joseph Daly — of Mitchell Hamline School of Law — told ABC.

I think he suspects though and I think many ATS members and readers also do.

This isn't just fishy, this is downright weird. It's getting weirder by the day and neither the city or its officials, the city Police Department or the officers involved are going to come out of this with their reputations untarnished and that's saying the very least of what can be expected.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I think you are wrong..plenty of people here were pissed..same people who are pissed now.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I think you are wrong..plenty of people here were pissed..same people who are pissed now.

I'd say most people are pissed. There was no reason this cop should have been on the street. I don't believe it was a conspiracy he was just a coward. They were informed about street signs threatening cops and they were in a dark alley. Fear took over and he killed an innocent woman. If a cop is scared about being shot he needs to find another line of work.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Pretty much my thoughts on all of this..other than the street sign thing, had not heard about that.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What are you talking about?

I have scanned everywhere for what you are referring to and furthermore, after looking at the neighborhood from past images/google maps..it looks like a really safe a quiet place.

What signs are you referring to that show people were threatening to kill cops in that neighborhood?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

I think you and I have a different understanding of the concept of explanation.

Once again, please explain what SPECIFIC INFORMATION leads you to believe that there will be no gunshot residue inside the car, on the witnessing officers face, and so on, in this case?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

While i agree that this shooting is complete and utter bovine fecal matter, it must be remembered that the human body does strange and miraculous things in combat. Gun fire that would othetwise damage and affect hearing can sometimes have no effect at all. Auditory exclusion.
See colonel grossman's " on combat." Detailed physiological processes that happen during gunfights and when you must take a life.

However, there is a lot..
A LOT wrong with this shooting.

Also I was trained and practiced shooting through a windshield and out of a patrol car. While not ideal, it is a situation that can happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Now isn't this interesting.

A college degree. Not a degree in law enforcement, just a degree.

Now, why the HELL would you fast track someone who had no prior experience or education in law enforcement?

I stick by my opinion that this officer was hired and pushed through, based on political motives.

Indeed. The need for "Posterboys" often leads to various people getting fast tracked to somewhere they should not have been. When things go south, don't blame the ones responsible.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Justine Damond: Patrol Car 'Slapped' Before Fatal Shooting - The police car was allegedly "slapped" by a woman before Justine Damond was killed.

New allegations have come to light about the shooting of Justine Damond, with claims she may have "slapped" the back of the police car Mohamed Noor was in before he shot her.

A search warrant obtained by Minnesota Public Radio (MPC) from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) claimed a "female slapped" the squad car, but did not specify if the woman was Damond.

"Upon police arrival, a female 'slaps' the back of the patrol squad ... After that, it is unknown to BCA agents what exactly happened, but the female became deceased in the alley," MPC said.

Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor remains on paid administrative leave and is yet to comment or speak to investigators.

Earlier comments made by Noor's partner revealed the officers heard a loud noise shortly before Damond approached the police vehicle. According the MPC, the search warrant did not report whether the "slap" was the loud noise described by Noor's partner.

click link for article...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am not entirely certain why you are posting this and or what you feel it standing on its own without your input means. The timeline of events has been established that Justine was already talking with officers when she was shot shortly after in the abdomen. How on Earth are they "Not certain" who hit the car? They did not get out and check?

This is alleging that Justine would have come through/down the alley way and then to the driver side window, but that is incredibly unlikely given where they so far have stated she was shot and the fact that she was already having a conversation with the driver.

BS story.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
We cannot stand by and be idle about this. 10 Days ago, it was Justine, 5 days from now, it could be you or someone you care about. I feel for this Victim from Oz and want nothing more than to see Justice served for if it is not, if we fail, then all is lost.

The Truth Must Have A Light Bearer...It must.

Let me ask you this, if you'd be so polite to respond: What, in your opinion, is your definition of "justice served?"

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
I have no idea to his innocence.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty...except in the court of public opinion, and in the mind of the OP, apparently.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hold on, here.

So, you complain about your assumption that there will not be a proper forensic investigation, and when a detail like 'the car was slapped by a woman' comes out after part of a forensic investigation, you call BS?

Which is it, do you want results and information from a forensic investigation, or not? If you get them, and they do not jive with your theory, are you allowed to just dismiss them as BS and ignore the findings?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: sputniksteve
I have no idea to his innocence.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty...except in the court of public opinion, and in the mind of the OP, apparently.

He is not innocent of shooting her, though. You'd have to be mentally unsound at this point to believe otherwise.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
He is not innocent of shooting her, though. You'd have to be mentally unsound at this point to believe otherwise.

And one would have to be mentally unsound to think that's what I meant.

Shooting someone is not always illegal, that's my point. He is innocent of illegally shooting her until he is indicted in a court of law and the results of a trial culminate with a finding of guilty.

My apologies for not thinking that I had to be THAT specific on what I meant.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

And one would have to be mentally unsound to think that's what I meant.

Shooting someone is not always illegal, that's my point. He is innocent of illegally shooting her until he is indicted in a court of law and the results of a trial culminate with a finding of guilty.

My apologies for not thinking that I had to be THAT specific on what I meant.

I know what you meant but there's a little thing called context you're conveniently ignoring but there's no need to apologize.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

I have ignored no such context, but you are free to interpret my own understanding of the legal system as you deem fit, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Boy you have a tough time reading, don't you? You essentially repeated what I said, then told me it's wrong when I said it but right when you repeated it.

First call.

Second call, she's asking where they're at so they're obviously not on scene yet (and I didn't say or imply they were on scene, so any questions you have about that irrelevant).

She's shot six minutes after her second call, and is shot within two minutes of their arrival on scene.

in what is really just 5 minutes, she left her home and ended up at the end of her street, dead in the alley. The officers would have had to arrive around the same time Justine placed the second call or had just hung up.

You have no idea when she left her house. She could've left immediately following the first call, or after a few minutes of not seeing anybody, or at any other point. You have no idea. You also have no idea when the officers arrive. You claim that I'm incorrect as to when I state the officers were on scene and that's fine, but you don't get to substitute your own arbitrary made up arrival time with nothing to support it.

We need to know the location these two officers were prior to this/where they were coming from.

Yep. That's what investigations are for.

Furthermore, the officer Mohamed, already had his fire arm drawn in the car is what was stated. Why? It begs further the question, he sensed he was in danger, but no body cam?

Probably because he was a nervous nelly, which is why Damond wound up shot. As for the body cam - any number of reasons.

We are supposed to believe that Justine was having a conversation with the driver and did not notice this guys weapon out and ready to go? That's not possible...

Sure it is. If she's focused on the driver, she's not going to observe everything the passenger is doing. That's entirely possible.

The officers did not, in 5 minutes or less, arrive, examine the scene, drive to the end of the alley, find Justine, have a short conversation with her, then off her.

Didn't say they did.

She came out right after the hang up call with 911 and witnessed these two up to something and was killed instantly on her drive way then moved.

That's your "conclusion" and one you've offered nothing to really support it, other than "it has to be this because I say nothing else makes sense to me."

She would not have had any reason to leave her home

People rubberneck all the time, in all sorts of situations, including violent crimes.

Not even close to where she lives?

Half a block is "not even close to where she lives" now? That's pretty amazing.

I know you've got your shtick you're pushing here. Some questions you've raised are entirely and completely justified. Others you raise are being asked from ignorance, and nothing presented has been, and I suspect never will be, enough to persuade or convince you.

I strongly suspect that even if the investigation comes out and says "it's a bad shoot, Noor #'ed it all up, and we're arresting him" you'll continue to push your angle because there will always be something that "doesn't make sense" to you, regardless of what evidence is presented, and you'll always be able to retreat back to the tried and true "it's a cover up and they're hiding something" narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join