It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
I guess it doesn't matter to you that the shooter is black. You are so hung up on the poor black lives matter mentality that it escapes mention that the cop is black.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The cops lawyers are putting out propaganda that the lady banged on the police car

Great observation skills then indeed. They are looking for person's of interest and a woman sneaks up on them by walking up and it frightens one into shooting.

I'm thinking she caught those officers doing something they shouldn't have been doing and they executed her. That at least makes some sort of sense .

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe that explains hitting the car. She just didn't know what was really going on. If true, that probably mean the mystery witness won't be talking out of fear.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's not the timeline of events and what you are not putting together is that Justine made the call at 11:35 and was told by dispatch that help was on the way. By 11:41 is when the units were told "Woman/lady behind the building - acknowledge" Harrity - "Shots fired" in the same call. They were already calling in her death at 11:41 - there was no acknowledgement of them being there prior. 502 was being asked to confirm they see a lady behind the building at 11:41.

in what is really just 5 minutes, she left her home and ended up at the end of her street, dead in the alley. The officers would have had to arrive around the same time Justine placed the second call or had just hung up. Otherwise dispatch would have told Justine that officers are already on the scene as the the officers would have told dispatch they were there or close.

We need to know the location these two officers were prior to this/where they were coming from. Furthermore, the officer Mohamed, already had his fire arm drawn in the car is what was stated. Why? It begs further the question, he sensed he was in danger, but no body cam? We are supposed to believe that Justine was having a conversation with the driver and did not notice this guys weapon out and ready to go? That's not possible...

The officers did not, in 5 minutes or less, arrive, examine the scene, drive to the end of the alley, find Justine, have a short conversation with her, then off her. She came out right after the hang up call with 911 and witnessed these two up to something and was killed instantly on her drive way then moved. She would not have had any reason to leave her home at that time and wander all the way down the street then into the alley way only to run up to a squad car and get shot after talking to the driver.

They were on site already, the weapon was drawn already, but no lights on the squad car on, no body cameras on. 11:35 - where are your police - 11:41 - shots fired? Not even close to where she lives?

No.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Indeed, I doubt we will see this witness, even if he comes forward they may need to disappear him and we would be none the wiser either way.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
The officers did not, in 5 minutes or less, arrive, examine the scene, drive to the end of the alley, find Justine, have a short conversation with her, then off her. She came out right after the hang up call with 911 and witnessed these two up to something and was killed instantly on her drive way then moved. She would not have had any reason to leave her home at that time and wander all the way down the street then into the alley way only to run up to a squad car and get shot after talking to the driver.

They were on site already, the weapon was drawn already, but no lights on the squad car on, no body cameras on. 11:35 - where are your police - 11:41 - shots fired? Not even close to where she lives?

No.

I am really enjoying your thinking on all of this, but keep in mind that Adam Lanza allegedly shot and killed 20 children and six adults in 5-6 minutes.

Concentrate your delightful investigative prowess elsewhere. The timeline being an issue is a hard-sell, imo.

ETA: You have picked up on some other very interesting anomalies.
edit on 7/25/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Now they are killing in a different spot and moving bodies too? Come on now man, you have to at least try and provide something for that other than a time line.

They were caught in the act of a crime, killed her without premeditation, then moved and staged her body all in the same 5 minutes you are suggesting? I don't think you can have it both ways.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

There was no reason for her to of left the home at 11:35 and wind up dead at 11:41 and the end of the street.

She did not walk out of the home, down the block, round the corner, and find the officers at that point, start talking with them, and then get shot.

My story is just as plausible given the lack of a story at - all by the responding officers. You are trying to cherry pick like many, instead of looking at the entire puzzle, to make yourself feel better that evil does not exist in this case, but it does.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Ok man. I was trying to point out you are contradicting yourself. I only cherry picking because some of it is mutually exclusive and not possible.

For instance claiming everything is supposition in one post then claiming nothing is supposition. You are making absolute statements you couldn't possibly logically make but do it anyway.

"There was no reason for her to of left the home at 11:35 and wind up dead at 11:41 and the end of the street"- SR1TX

Oh really? All of a sudden you have insight into what did happen? You have no idea if she had a reason or not. None. I can point out more exactly like that that I even quoted and typed up responses for but figured "F it" it isn't worth the head ache.

It's cool though, just keep going and ignore everyone trying to help you tighten up your model by pointing out the fatal flaws and inconsistencies. You are right, we must all be naive assholes that want to make ourselves feel better by claiming bad people don't exist. All the while agreeing with you that this guy killed her in cold blood and something is not right with the story.

Pay attention dude.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

There is too much conjecture and projecting in your post for me to respond. I have not called anyone names or made any insinuations as to the intent of posters or anything. Your opinion is your opinion. Enjoy your 1st amendment right to question me as much as you want as I may not agree with what you say but ill defend to the death your right to say it.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You are right, I called myself an asshole not you, but the rest of the statement is all you. I am providing conjecture by pointing out your own statements? I am not trying to be mean but I suggest you look up some of these words before you use them.

Bringing up my 1st amendment rights and your willingness to protect them. What is that even supposed to mean?

Good luck man, I hope you start seeing these things for yourself then because you aren't doing a bad job but it could go a lot better I am sure if you stopped being stubborn about the points people are making. In refusing to acknowledge you may have missed something, you may miss something. You refuse to believe she could have left on her own, so from that point on you will just pick and choose what fits your narrative instead of trying to draw an accurate picture.

edit on 7/25/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

There was no reason for her to of left the home at 11:35 and wind up dead at 11:41 and the end of the street.

She did not walk out of the home, down the block, round the corner, and find the officers at that point, start talking with them, and then get shot.

My story is just as plausible given the lack of a story at - all by the responding officers. You are trying to cherry pick like many, instead of looking at the entire puzzle, to make yourself feel better that evil does not exist in this case, but it does.

The timeline you summarized makes me think even more this was an execution.

At 11:35 she hadn't seen any cops yet according to her call to dispatch.

And 5 minutes later she gets shot by cops.

Maybe less than 5 minutes, because when the cops called at 11:41, in their calm voices, shots had already been fired right?

Basically seems like they might have shot her as soon as they saw her.

But the question is why was she executed???

I don't think I buy into the story she witnessed something in that short 5 minute span...
edit on 26-7-2017 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
its obvious that the lady is at fault here. if she obeyed the officers orders, then she would be alive.
edit on 26-7-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

You got it! America unfiltered.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Seriously WTF are you talking about???

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

they only care when its white people. but you already knew this

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

exaclty what i said. if she followed the cops orders she might still be alive. Sorry but the republican playbook looks strange and unweildy when used against non brown skin people because then what you say doesnt make sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Nope still makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Ya, I'm puzzled/irritated..I'm not going to get the ban hammer tonight so I'm not going to engage in whatever the hell he/she is talking about.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Excellent, it wasn't suppose to.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join