It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I want to say first; rarely do I read whole threads like I’ve read this one. Just don’t have the time to do that but the OP, or because of its controversial conclusions, has raised my interest considerably.

Sure, it may be merely a nervous cop, or something more sinister. Indeed the OP has raised important questions.

This is a very strange story and has strange elements to it:

Such as, why did the police chief resign? I know the mayor basically fired her, but why

How does a cop shoot a woman in the middle of the night like this?

What is the other cop saying happened?

One more question that may seem irrelevant but….

Why does she have the same last name as her fiancé?

And to the OP: Please don’t think this is an impudent question, but what in this case raises your interest to such a degree?

edit on 25-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Has the PD actually identified the officer who talked to dispatch?

I had read that the officer reported the other officer doing CPR, asked for EMS and gave the location. Maybe Noor was the officer radioing dispatch.

edit:

Maybe multiple calls but has the officer on radio been determined in those call.
edit on 7/25/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Also,why did he feel the need to shoot across his partner?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yep and it is disgusting..

It takes a beautiful blonde haired white woman before people care...

No, despite her being a beautiful blonde haired white woman, he is a Muslim. It will come out his religious convictions spurred this. Book it. Kinda like the Muslims sexually harrassing beautiful white women in Germany and Sweden. Funny there is no Christianphobia, Jewishphobia, Hinduphobia, Bhudismphobia, etc., only Islamaphobia, the religion of peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I feel for the Victim in this case.

She left everything she had to come to a foreign land..A land that just 30 years ago was described to the world as being the shining city on a hill. Now what are we if this story gets buried? What are we? I have chosen this battle in particular because no one, and i mean, no one, deserves to have their life stripped from them by those who claim they are here to serve and protect. Something is G*d D*** wrong here and I know everyone feels it.

We cannot stand by and be idle about this. 10 Days ago, it was Justine, 5 days from now, it could be you or someone you care about. I feel for this Victim from Oz and want nothing more than to see Justice served for if it is not, if we fail, then all is lost.

The Truth Must Have A Light Bearer...It must.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

She left everything she had to come to a foreign land..A land that just 30 years ago was described to the world as being the shining city on a hill. Now what are we if this story gets buried? What are we? I have chosen this battle in particular because no one, and i mean, no one, deserves to have their life stripped from them by those who claim they are here to serve and protect. Something is G*d D*** wrong here and I know everyone feels it.

We cannot stand by and be idle about this. 10 Days ago, it was Justine, 5 days from now, it could be you or someone you care about. I feel for this Victim from Oz and want nothing more than to see Justice served for if it is not, if we fail, then all is lost.

To reference my reply previous to yours, if my theory is correct about his religious beliefs having something to do with this, it will, I repeat, WILL, get buried by the leftist media.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I don't think there are any universal laws or rules that all departments follow. I am almost certain they don't all use the same equipment.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yeah I was wondering about the mechanical operation of the camera. I was told that as soon as lights go on, you are being recorded.

Might not be true for all.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thanks for that answer

I appreciate what I think are sincere words.

I know often in our world we seek villains and there may be one here, I don’t know, but you raise good questions.

Ultimately, the chief villain here may be our violent, materialistic “civilization” of massive crime, violence, selfishness, greed and our greatest enemy--fear.

Here seemingly, a fearless woman who went outside in the night to help a distressed victim and she gets to be one herself….A victim of our modern world…a broken world.

My she rest in peace and get from God all that is good.

….As well all our victims of our modern “civilization”

And if there is some villainy in this awful affair, may it be exposed to the light of day and justice for Justine come about

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

To reference my reply previous to yours, if my theory is correct about his religious beliefs having something to do with this, it will, I repeat, WILL, get buried by the leftist media.

That would be the case if he'd shot another innocent American I've no doubt and then life would go on and it would happen again eventually and the process would begin again.

But not this time. this unfortunate murderer shot an Australian. He, the USA and the City of Minneapolis has the eyes of an entire country on them, if not most of the Western world and they can try to fumble and hide things all they like but it won't work this time. The nonsense you are used to seeing by the left wing simply doesn't work with us, the majority of us are immune to it and won't allow it to get in the way. If and when it's attempted we would block and expose it.

I'm not sure how often I have to say it, this is not going to go away.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

www.theage.com.au...

Mr Noor's lawyer, Thomas Plunkett, has confirmed the besieged Somali-born policeman continues to exercise his legal right not to be interviewed by investigators probing Ms Damond's death.

This is looking worse and worse. Why would he refuse to be interviewed? You'd think, if he was telling the truth, he would want the facts out there and to clear his name.

Rofl, precisely because he knows that is the only safe thing to do. You should never, ever, ever, ever, ever EVER make a statement without a lawyer preset at the very least and even then it is iffy in some cases. He (Mohammed Noor) is a cop, he knows what detectives do with statements from innocent people.

Well I can only imagine what they would do with the statement of a guilty one like Noor, then.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
A witness it seems.

Minnesota cops are desperately searching for a mystery bicyclist who was seen moments before a Minneapolis police officer shot and killed an unarmed woman Saturday night and who may be the lone independent witness to the controversial killing.

The bicyclist, estimated to be between 18 and 25 years old, was seen in the area shortly before the fatal shot was fired and allegedly stuck around to watch officers Mohamed Noor and Matthew Harrity try in vain to resuscitate Justine Damond, investigators said Tuesday night.

Link

edit on 7/25/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Ok. Your sheer tenacity on this topic amazed me enough to click on your thread. And I am very happy to see that you've written a much clearer, less biased, more informative and concise report on your evidential findings. I do believe you've identified irrefutably that something is indeed very wrong with this entire scenario, and you've provided excellent points from several angles.

However, I'm not buying the theory that this officer was the alleged rapist in the alley. In fact, my cynical side simply says this entire incident is just another media fabrication, and I am quite inclined to agree on the face of it. But, it is a fact that truth is often far stranger than fiction, so entertaining the possibilities here, I actually think it could be much worse than your theory.

On one of your threads, someone mentioned the nine minute window as actually being the posted average response time for emergency calls within that department. That was the first bell clanging that told me something is hinky about this story. I don't believe in coincidence, and I don't like it when things appear too matchy-matchy in cases where someone has died under mysterious circumstances. It smacks of bull# right out the gate to me.

If he deliberately killed this woman, he planned it. And he didn't do it in nine minutes, either. Also, for reasons you've already presented, his partner had to have been involved in it.

I don't know if you've ever had a weapon accidentally discharge right next to you, but I have. I don't care who you are, "calm" is the very last thing you'll be. Your autonomic nervous system engages, without your consent or control; adrenal glands dump massive amounts of adrenaline into your bloodstream all at once, causing your pulse and blood pressure to rise. Your heart pounds uncontrollably and the force of the blood hammering through your vascular system causes you to shake and tremble internally.

Your voice would be shaky, your breathing would be shallow and rapid, your speech would be halted...the exact opposite of what was allegedly recorded in that vehicle. The only way you'd be calm upon hearing the shot is if you'd practiced the scene beforehand, desensitizing your nervous response...or if you were a clinical sociopath whose nervous system is wired differently.

If he really deliberately did this, he either waited around for a call so that he could kill some random woman...who knows why, doesn't really matter...and his partner was in on it, or he knew her and set the whole thing up to lure her outside so he could kill her...and his partner was in on it.

Either way, it was rehearsed. My gut instinct is that it's because it is a fake story...all of the elements are there; killer cop, white victim who only wanted to help, police department apparently trying to cover up or at the very least obfuscate...and hey, as an added bonus, the killer cop seems to be a Muslim with a history of questionable behavior that somehow got overlooked. It's an old, tired theme, but it still gets attention.

Perhaps the stink you're smelling all over this is due to your mind trying to tell you it's a fabrication, thus showing you the pattern of holes in the story in stark relief. Or, maybe this guy really is a psycho and planned the murder with his psycho partner, for reasons unknown. Either way, the story is bull#, and I applaud you for not letting it go, despite people telling you there was nothing there to find. S&F.

edit on 31456America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jul 2017 18:45:04 -050031pm31205America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So I am wondering if this said to be witness, if actually one, is smart enough to searching for a good lawyer.

I wouldn't want to walk into a PD station and be the only other civilian that was at the scene. Seems like a good situation to become a person causing this shooting from the police side of the "evidence".

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Wait a minute, so you’re saying something is awry because of all the hot button issues coming together just can’t be a coincidence.

What do you have in mind, precisely.
" media fabrication" ?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Taking in more of the OP’s theory it does appear that if this is a crime by the police in question both officers would have to be in on it, which would be the only explanation that makes sense.

Its certainly outside of the box but believe me police can commit crimes and cover them up just as any citizen can.

Does the OP think that these two officers in question were commiting the abuse on someone and also were the officers called to the scene of their own crimes?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
As for this mysterious victim, the officers if they are this sinister merely could have told her to get lost and keep quiet or else.

They may have been rousting somebody in the alley or worst. And the woman who they were rousting or worst got loud.

They got the call and just laid low, chilled out, and being on the call just would report nothing. When they saw the woman coming towards them they might have felt, “ Oh #, did she see us”

And Nur could have decided to take he out just in case.

Indeed the idea of an innocent shooting seems ridiculous. The lighting is important.

The cops lawyers are putting out propaganda that the lady banged on the police car

One thing is very likely, and that is if the Minnesota homicide squad is honest they’ll easily bust this crime-- if it is the case.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The cops lawyers are putting out propaganda that the lady banged on the police car

Great observation skills then indeed. They are looking for person's of interest and a woman sneaks up on them by walking up and it frightens one into shooting.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
As for this mysterious victim, the officers if they are this sinister merely could have told her to get lost and keep quiet or else.

They may have been rousting somebody in the alley or worst. And the woman who they were rousting or worst got loud.

They got the call and just laid low, chilled out, and being on the call just would report nothing. When they saw the woman coming towards them they might have felt, “ Oh #, did she see us”

And Nur could have decided to take he out just in case.

Indeed the idea of an innocent shooting seems ridiculous. The lighting is important.

One thing is very likely, and that is if the Minnesota homicide squad is honest they’ll easily bust this crime-- if it is the case.

Someone else suggested they might be blowing each other in the alley which was the noises she heard and she saw them do it. That resulted in her getting shot so that she couldn't report it.

They were Ausi and may just have a bone to pick. While quite humorous I almost buy it as more likely than even the official narrative.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It was me that mentioned the response time. MPD's average response time for priority one calls is nine minutes and change. I also mentioned that it "was about nine minutes." Not a nice tidy on the nose nine minutes.

First 911 call - 11:27 PM

Second 911 call - 11:35 PM

Unit on scene - 11:41 PM

Shots fired call - 11:42 PM

Total elapsed response time - 14 minutes.

Not quite the "too convenient" line you suggest.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join