It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yeah I was wondering about the mechanical operation of the camera. I was told that as soon as lights go on, you are being recorded.

Might not be true for all.

Most cruisers dashcams are activated when the strobes on the cruiser are activated, at least that is the most common way now a days, it use to be when the drivers door was opened but most departments went to the better way of when the strobes come on.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Answer me this, please: Are you doing with me what you did with Shamrock06? Are you assuming that, since I'm arguing your theory and claims about the legal system (which are quite incomplete or incorrect), that I'm on 'team Noor?'

It seems that this is the way that you approach things--black and white. You would do yourself well to understand that there are innumerable grey areas in instances like this and stop thinking that you're 100% correct and that everyone who disagrees is wrong. This is the crux of your theory's demise.

Like I said, you're theory could be possible, but when you approach the incident with such unwavering certainty, you destroy the ability/willingness to adjust your theory as evidence presents itself and instead warp/spin evidence and theory to match your claims. It's back-assward.

Also, for about the fourth time, you keep citing an SOP that you fail to provide. Can you, for the final time, provide said SOP so that we can all be on the same page that you claim exists?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Being armed is not a threat to the police. Not complying when being told not to reach for it, is. You cannot just shoot someone without warning, because you thought they had a gun or they tell you they do have one. How, if Justine was talking to the driver Harrity, did Noor not realize Justine was holding a cell phone. It seems like 2 officers, both of whom passed their weapons training, would know what a cell phone in the right hand was after 5 seconds of her saying hello. There was no shout to "Drop the weapon" in this case. The immediate reason for the shooting was "We have no f***** clue how this happened, but here's a cute puppy to look at while you wait"

There was no way Officer Noor was somehow then spooked by Justine, nor was it a "Loud noise" or "Slap" that caused him to turn, take aim, and fire 3 rounds into her. These were trained officers no matter how much you want to say the training was just "poor" He has been an officer for almost 2 years and in the country for longer... He did not know what fireworks sound like? What fireworks would have possibly been going on July 15th/16th there? Carry over party from the 4th?

He and Harrity are going to Prison.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Most of the time we are looking for a suspect we aren't going to turn our strobes on for fear of giving away our position to a hiding suspect, also Noor had his weapon drawn because they were going into a unknown situation trying to find a potentially dangerous suspect, I have drawn my firearm in my car prior to chasing after people before because I know my partner and I were going into a very high crime area where there is a lot of gun violence.

Now again I am not defending this shooting at all, as I believe Noor acted very poorly. I am just trying to shed some light on why people in my profession tend to do things the way they do it.
edit on 26-7-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am not arguing you are or he are on team anyone. You are both Trolls in search of something to do. Your questions have all been explained as well as the Body camera equipment and even given the date of when the department got it. I am certain at some point in the future, even if it were possible to go back and show you in a DeLorean, these two officers were committing a crime and Justine saw it then died for it, would be enough to convince you. I think you need to look up just how bad the police forces around the country in certain areas were when the Mafia was big. Though that will likely not change your perception that they are just people.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

also Noor had his weapon drawn because they were going into a unknown situation trying to find a potentally dangerous suspect,

Precisely why you have your body cam on. Except it was not on, nor was his partners. You are almost making the two click...you're almost there.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And that is a reasonable point you bring up.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Being armed is not a threat to the police. Not complying when being told not to reach for it, is. You cannot just shoot someone without warning, because you thought they had a gun or they tell you they do have one.

Again, you're making absolute statements. In most cases, you are correct, but I'll tell you right now, you do NOT have to warn someone before shooting them in order to protect your own life, which is what that entire comment to which you replied was discussing.

How, if Justine was talking to the driver Harrity, did Noor not realize Justine was holding a cell phone. It seems like 2 officers, both of whom passed their weapons training, would know what a cell phone in the right hand was after 5 seconds of her saying hello. There was no shout to "Drop the weapon" in this case. The immediate reason for the shooting was "We have no f***** clue how this happened, but here's a cute puppy to look at while you wait"

Well, I can either engage in pure speculation, as you are wont to do surrounding this incident, or I can appropriately say, "I can't answer that," and move on.

I choose the latter.

There was no way Officer Noor was somehow then spooked by Justine, nor was it a "Loud noise" or "Slap" that caused him to turn, take aim, and fire 3 rounds into her. These were trained officers no matter how much you want to say the training was just "poor" He has been an officer for almost 2 years and in the country for longer... He did not know what fireworks sound like? What fireworks would have possibly been going on July 15th/16th there? Carry over party from the 4th?

He and Harrity are going to Prison.

Again, I still choose the latter.

I will say this, though--we STILL have idiots shooting off fireworks randomly in our area as of last night. Your implication that no one shoots off fireworks that late is...well...lacking in credibility.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You are both Trolls in search of something to do. Your questions have all been explained as well as the Body camera equipment and even given the date of when the department got it. I am certain at some point in the future, even if it were possible to go back and show you in a DeLorean, these two officers were committing a crime and Justine saw it then died for it, would be enough to convince you. I think you need to look up just how bad the police forces around the country in certain areas were when the Mafia was big. Though that will likely not change your perception that they are just people.

"Okie dokie" is the only appropriate response to that comment.

Although, it's really funny when people who have working knowledge of that which they are discussing are called trolls by people proposing unsubstantiated conspiracy theories and presenting it as fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

So far all they've released is unit codes. 502 is not likely to be Harrity, since 530 is the one that a) was dispatched by central to the initial call and b) is the unit that radioed shots fired with one down, and c) is the unit that dispatch asked if they were secure for EMS arrival.

502 is most likely a supervisor, due to having a lower unit number. Additionally, 502 radioed that EMS was behind them, and then radioed their arrival on scene

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Oh that's right, because he was raping someone in the Alley way with his partner and now if they are looking at life in prison or worse, if found out.

Speculation, thats all that is.

What rules did they break?

Police are held to a higher standard, every police shooting that involves death in the US is ruled a homicide, most of which are ruled as legal homicides after a thorough INVESTIGATION, some are found to be illegal and that is when the officer is arrested and indicted of murder. Clearly you don't grasp how US law actually works.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Answer me this, please: Are you doing with me what you did with Shamrock06?

Yes.

Also, for about the fourth time, you keep citing an SOP that you fail to provide. Can you, for the final time, provide said SOP so that we can all be on the same page that you claim exists?

No.

ETA - can confirm there's still fireworks being shot off where I'm at, as recently as Monday evening. How anybody can claim "nobody is shooting off fireworks this late" is beyond any comprehension at all lol
edit on 26-7-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Sure, if you see a weapon and have no choice, there are always going to be instances like this.

Except Justine was talking with the officers presumably already for a bit before the shooting. Was not a threat to one, the other has a manic episode over something and shoots her? Does not even warn her? Sorry, it does not go down like that at all and the fact that it's trying to be pushed off that it did and for those reasons is ridiculous.

There is no speculation necessary. Harrity did not perceive her as a threat. You want to not speculate on the facts while trying to make a distinction and that's not how it works. The facts are Harrity was does spooked, the excuse is that Noor was and killed Justine Damnond because he was. 2 Officers, same squad car, no reason for the latter given, the former being in shock and awe that it happened.

You are splitting grey hairs with this one.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Maybe the USA should just abolish all courts and prisons and allow the the cops to kill anyone for any reason.

Save a lot of money and the was US law enforcement is headed.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

www.startribune.com...

"The current policy requires officers to turn on their cameras in more than a dozen situations, including for a traffic stop, search of a person or building, any contact involving criminal activity and before the use of force. In the last instance, the policy says if officers can't turn cameras on before using force they should do so afterward, as soon as it's safe."

Except Damond was talking with the driver and he did not perceive her as a threat at all. Why was the weapon drawn if there was no threat and why did both Officers clearly violate SOP of MPD as stated - going into a criminal activity situation?

www.startribune.com...

That is the body cam model purchased to the tune of $4,000,000.00 A lofty price tag for something that was delivered in MAY of 2017, but these two officers, having them equipped, chose not to use them. I suppose because broken, right?

There were no "Helmet Mounted" body cameras. As well, unless you are trying to say Noor fired with his arm turned sideways out of the vehicle and not facing the actual targrt, the idea the body camera has neither visual or audio evidence as to the cause of Justine's murder, were it available, is Horse S****. It would have caught it all and that is why they turned them off prior to all of this. They were already there which is why the squad car captured nothing.

I am sorry to say. You are both trolling at this point.

This is a joke at this point to go on any further engaging with either 3 of you. The Rules are right there. Please educate yourselves and move on.

edit on 26-7-2017 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Clearly you don't understand the difference between manslaughter and murder I guess.

Manslaughter

the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder.

Hence manslaughter is usually for accidental killings.

Murder

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It is sickeningly hilarious to read how the SJWs know they are supposed to be mad, but can't decide if they should be mad at the world for investigating a somali cop that shot a white woman or mad at a crazed killer cop for shooting another innocent person.

Which is it? Storm trooper? Picking on the poor man of color?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

No you don't understand I am stating both Gross Negligence and that no one cares about manslaughter. He did not kill Justine out of a perceived threat or that threat would have been found now.

I do not know what has trained you to look over the facts either. The fact is Harrity already knew she was not a threat, then Noor shot her unexpectedly. Do you often have trouble making things easily visible click for you? When you find your wife angry that you did not take out the garbage, do you connect the dots to the fact she is angry because you didn't listen the first time? What is difficult to grasp about the weirdness of this situation for you? Because fellow man in blue, right? Muh brotherhood?

This was not an accident as much as you like to convince yourself it was.
edit on 26-7-2017 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You don't need to, except that is what was reported. He fired in front of his face is what was stated. 3 Times.

Im sorry I can't find anything that said he fired his service weapon directly in front of his partners face, everything I have seen says he fired across his partners body.

It’s unclear what exactly happened next, but Harrity told BCA investigators that Damond approached his side of the vehicle right after the loud noise. Noor, sitting in the passenger seat, fired his gun across his partner’s body and through the driver’s side window, striking Damond in the abdomen.

Shooting
edit on 26-7-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I wasn't talking to you, and nothing you said pertains to anything I said.

Go back to the kiddie table, the grown ups are talking now.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join