It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zoe's Ark and the blurred lines...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Given the prominence of the stories, as yet supposedly unfounded, relating to high level child abduction/abuse and the protections afforded to those supposedly in positions of power, this article came to light in another thread. The thread has since been closed for staff review, I am unaware if it is because of the contents of this article, which was presented in the form of a YouTube video, or for other reasons. Here is the article from the website. It is well cited and seems legit.

Disobedient media report of Zoe's Ark

Where is the line between humanitarian aid and exploitation? Cases like the Zoe’s Ark scandal, the Silsby scandal, and others provide a troubling picture of war torn or disaster stricken areas creating situations ripe for abuse by NGO’s and other “charitable” groups that severely lack public or governmental accountability. These cases raise the question of transparency in aid work, and suggest that issues in this area have been ongoing in different regions for some time.

It really goes deep so hold on to your hats.

The 2007 Zoe’s Ark scandal was one of the first of a string of NGO related cases of misconduct which resulted in accusations from the President of Chad that the NGO had been intending to sell the children to human trafficking and organ trafficking networks. Despite the members of the charity receiving convictions on charges of child trafficking, and receiving sentences of eight years hard labor, the accused were repatriated to France after the intercession of Nicholas Sarkozy. Sarkozy personally persuaded Idriss Deby to give the offenders Presidential pardons. The group later faced related charges in France.

I don't really know where to begin...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

"Nothing to see here, just move along." The overwhelming silence you hear from the MSM is proof that there is more to this than just the aberrant NGO, or gov't contractor (see Dyncorp). When an Islamic war lord kidnaps some school kids, it is played up over and over. Hollywoo celebs and first ladies make twitter posts that do absolutely nothing. But when connected NGO's get caught red handed in S. America, Africa, Haiti, Afghanistan, etc., not a flipping word. Why?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I honestly believe that your average Joe refuses to contemplate that there are, in positions of power, "people" that are so far removed from humanity as to be essentially another species.

We don't want to believe it, and those in power who cover this sh** up know that.

It breaks my f***ing heart!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This can't be true, can it? How does such injustice happen? How can we care if we don't know about it? Whose responsibility is it to expose the evil and how can France get away with this one? Are they that evil-are we? Where are the answers? What are we to do??

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This can't be true, can it? How does such injustice happen? How can we care if we don't know about it? Whose responsibility is it to expose the evil and how can France get away with this one? Are they that evil-are we? Where are the answers? What are we to do??

Did you read the whole thing? Did you click the links? They are all archived links in case they get removed.

In answer to your question...I don't know, but there must be a will to do something before something can be done.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Agreed. The same people who believe Trump supports Republican ideals and Hillary represents Democratic ideals I suppose.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You are rude. Read it all-questions still unanswered. Go to charm school.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Agreed. The same people who believe Trump supports Republican ideals and Hillary represents Democratic ideals I suppose.

Much deeper I think, it is we the people who believe that those up high want to help us.

And yet here is a clear and exposed web of intrigue involving child trafficking and the protection of those responsible by heads of state. Heads of state!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

You are rude. Read it all-questions still unanswered. Go to charm school.

You absolutely misunderstood me, I asked from a position of disbelief myself. Not from doubting your having read it.

As in, "did you read it? WTF right?"

But anyway.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Jonjonj because: words

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Interesting. Odd how stories such as this always seem to become buried, ignored, etc.

Most interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Interesting. Odd how stories such as this always seem to become buried, ignored, etc.

Most interesting.

It spectacularly failed to set the world on fire. Not sure why but I suppose there is a debate about it somewhere. We just haven't found it yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Most interesting.

It spectacularly failed to set the world on fire. Not sure why but I suppose there is a debate about it somewhere. We just haven't found it yet.

It's almost as though people first denied the possibility, and now act as though it's nothing new.

new topics

top topics

join