It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ma-Haru Astrology

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: InTheLight

If the higher is dominant you would most likely make your decisions from that point of view. Imagine that like a human family of man and woman. The man represents the higher and the woman the lower. In any family no matter how much "balanced" the partners are there is always leading and following part. The same goes with the personality. Even if the two Gates are almost balanced in power, we can usually find, which is the leading one.

Something interesting: Aquarius & Pisces motives are on grand scale seen in the artwork of your avatar. Considering this strong give-away, I can deduct that the Higher principle in your case, rules "the family".

Not really, if my inclinations steered me lower, then that is where I must go.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

If the higher is dominant you would most likely make your decisions from that point of view. Imagine that like a human family of man and woman. The man represents the higher and the woman the lower. In any family no matter how much "balanced" the partners are there is always leading and following part. The same goes with the personality. Even if the two Gates are almost balanced in power, we can usually find, which is the leading one.

Something interesting: Aquarius & Pisces motives are on grand scale seen in the artwork of your avatar. Considering this strong give-away, I can deduct that the Higher principle in your case, rules "the family".

There are always opportunities to change the ways we see and understand ourselves. More than we can imagine. If you feel a change is about to come, this usually will naturally happen.

a reply to: Argentbenign

Do you mean invite maximum, or the 'Max'?

I can't deduct what your question is about, Light.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I appreciate it, right now I'm interested in the history of astrology and the very basics of it, like how do we know that what we now call Jupiter is the same as that of what the ancient Egyptians call it in their own term? Was it Ammon or Amun?

Why are all the planets named after the Greek and Roman gods and not their much older Egyptian, Sumerian, Vedic or Mayan names or equivalents?

... and what was the deal with the 13th zodiac sign Ophiuchus, was it last year and if I'm not mistaken, NASA was the source of the article?

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

Ophiuchus is a scam. Just ignore that nonsense

The planets were named afte Greek Gods, because... well Greeks as many other cultures... were self-centered.

Here's Jupiter: link How we know that is a bit tricky. The relation cannot be systematically traced throughout history, like many other things could be proven by historical science. Yet, if we trace the evolution of astrology and other accompanying arts, we will start to see the connections. Yes, it takes a long time, but as of now I have not found a short-cut for it.

Here is a general relation tree, showing how Egyptian tradition evolves in kabbalah:

This shows the evolution kabbalah into western mysticism:

But take this post as a reference only, there is gonna be the time when we dive deeper, the question is very complicated and now is too early to go for the sublime relations. You can very well use the planets with their Greek names. Names are only words, tools, like wrenches. We can have as many as we wish different types of wrenches in our toolbox, the important thing us the tool to serve it's purpose of mediating the mystical idea behind.

edit on 31-7-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We are going to continue now with some basics of Astrology. The first question to discuss is why we observe the planets of the solar system to determine our destiny.

The Earth is intimately connected with the other 11 planets of the solar system. Note that here by the term "planets" I'm referring to 12 special focal points, not necessary existing astronomical planets. However, most of them are as well, astronomical bodies.

Being one of this 12 focal point our Earth is greatly influenced by them. Thus, the humans who live there are as well feeling every single change in the solar system and it's moving parts.

There is 2 ways how solar system planets can influence the earth. Directly and indirectly. The direct way can be observed when a planet stands between the earth and a sign of the universal grid, the zodiac. This way, all 11 planet are influencing us all the time. When they change their signs their influence changes as well. We called this with the term: "a planet is in the sign". For example, it is considered that went Mars is in Leo, it's a great time for transactions and trade.

The indirect way we are influenced by planets is when observing them making aspect with each other, both from geocentric and heliocentric point of view.

The most common aspects in the most useful one these:

Conjunction is the most powerful aspect and combines two planets in a single force.

Opposition is extremely powerful and places the planets in conflict with each other, producing difficulties, but increasing the range of possibilities open to the individual.

Trine is the most powerful harmonious aspect, bringing the planets together in an easy combination.

Square is strong, but less powerful than opposition, and creates friction between planets.

Sextile is a strong harmonious aspect, but less powerful than the trine.

Semi-square, sesquiquadrate and quincunx are all minor tense aspects. Psychologically their effect may be seen as a very weak version of the square. Some astrologers give 'them additional importance in predicting events.

Semi-sextile is the only minor harmonious aspect, and psychologically is a weak version of the sextile.

For example, when the sun is squaring the moon, we are experiencing a hard time to express our emotions. It might seem that we're losing our words. Contrary, when the Sun is trine with the moon our words flow like by miracle.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This type of assumptions are used when a general horoscope is made, like the ones you see in the newspaper. However, when the client asks for a personal reading, you need to use his personal data as well.

The most important thing is to acquire the exact time of birth of your client. Don't go hurrying with this task. Ask your client 3 times if he's sure about the exact minute of his birth. Each 4 minutes of Earth time can be up to one degree penalty of misdirection in zodiacal charting. There are advanced methods for finding the client's exact degree of Ascendant, if he does not remember his birth time. In my experience every third client is not sure about his birth time, so this point must be carefully discussed. Some people at first lazy to find this out, but if you push them a bit and they are really interested in your service, they tend to agree to call their mom and ask her, or dig out their birth certificate and see what is written there.

After acquiring the clients birth time you're ready to cast hus Natal chart.

Than natal chart is non-flexible graph of placement of planets and position of houses. This is the monument of the person's first time he had taken air in his lungs and that way connecting himself to the external environment as a living being. This is the divine birth certificate. And it is not the astrologist who create it, they just try to read it. Every direct or indirect influence of the solar system planets to the earth itself has very specific influence to each individual still breathing down here. This influence is found by making comparison of the transit of the planets and the person's natal chart. The most general way to do this is by looking from geocentric point of view. If things are not clear the answer is usually found when the issue is looked from heliocentric point of view.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It doesn't exist such an axiom as "perfect reading." Our intellectual powers as human beings are very flawed. We literally, do not possess the powers to comprehend all the information at chart can offer. Not as much, considering our ignorance concerning how to use astrological reading methods, but mostly because of the information itself is hidden within layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon hole in the sky... a purely quantum equation which we're just humbly trying to solve. Despite this, the help of gifted Astrologist can be a life saver, a relationship saver and a business deal saver.

The other important thing to remember is when you're giving a chart reading to any person, always pay attention to your common relations. Is his sun well positioned to your own? Do you have a lot of grand crosses between each other, or the opposite - perfect trines and so... The better the harmony is between your own and your customers natal charts, the more easy for you is going to be to answer his question. And the opposite if you have misunderstandings on the Natal basis with your customer, you have to pay really 2 or 3 times more attention to everything you do for him, especially if you're tired or overworked.

Another important point is to watch what your customer really wants. If he had just called you for mundane and chat about his next month affairs you'd better deliver him exactly this and not bother driving into street which you are not paid to go. Some people really just want to know how their relationship is going to be and are not interested in profound existential questions of... life and death and such things...

To be continued later...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Again, much obliged for the free lesson, I'm still trying to wrap my head around some of the technical terms. Anything more that you can add to this lecture will be cherry on top of my Sundae!... I could have been content with just a small bowl of plain whipped cream.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

There are always opportunities to change the ways we see and understand ourselves. More than we can imagine. If you feel a change is about to come, this usually will naturally happen.

Do you mean invite maximum, or the 'Max'?

I can't deduct what your question is about, Light.

Sorry, I was unclear. Invite the 'max' without being able to handle it in the end, or taking it to the limit, or experiencing what feels right.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight If your question is about the beginning of the OP, the "Max" there is just a reference to MaxTamesSiva
Otherwise, if its about something else better put it in another words, it still does not make too much sense to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva
1. Meaning of astrology
2. Brief history of astrology

What Is Astrology?

According to The World Book Encyclopedia, astrology “is based on the belief that the heavenly bodies form patterns that can reveal a person’s character or future.” Astrologers claim that the precise positions of the planets and the signs of the zodiac at the time of a person’s birth can influence his life course.* The position of these heavenly bodies at any given moment is called a horoscope.

*: The signs of the zodiac are the 12 different heavenly constellations used by astrology.

Belief in astrology is ancient. Some four thousand years ago, the Babylonians began to predict the future according to the positions of the sun, the moon, and the five most visible planets. They claimed that these heavenly bodies exerted certain forces that affected human behavior. Later they incorporated the signs of the zodiac into their predictions.

A Long History of Failure
Today astrologers have not proved any more effective in predicting significant events. After examining more than 3,000 specific astrological predictions, scientific investigators R. Culver and Philip Ianna came to the conclusion that only 10 percent were accurate. Any well-informed analyst could do better than that.

Source: Is Astrology the Key to Your Future? Awake!—2005

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
Thank you for taking the time to contribute in the discussion, actually this is more of a pro bono lecture.

I always wonder how the ancient astrologers define astrology and how today's astrologers define astrology, like when physicists were asked how they personally define quantum mechanics they gave varied answers, which is interesting.

I respect your opinion on astrology but I beg to differ. It is my view that astrology is profoundly misunderstood. Just take the sun and the moon as examples, how they affect all of us and the entire planet... to use an analogy, astrology is like sports analytics say in basketball, the stats will tell us a player's field goal percentage, rebounds, assists, blocks, turnovers etc. and in general, a player's efficiency rating. All of this data can be used to draft or trade for a player that the team needs but like any predictive process- be it about the weather or the stock exchange nothing is certain. It can only be used as a guide to help in decision making. The more extensive the data the better for analysis.

Like any other tool, the product will only be as good as the craftsman.

Makes sense? I could've used quantum mechanics as the analogy because the experts say it's too statistical and probabilistic anyway... not that I understand it as sports analytics.

President Hoover's Chief Economic Analyst Edward R. Dewey wrote a book Cycles: The Mysterious Forces That Trigger Events, it's correlation to the movements of the heavenly bodies. Dewey also helped to set up the Foundation for the Study of Cycles Inc. which still exists today.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Good to see some more participants here. Being skeptic is even an advantage in this field. At least you won't be swayed so easily by the numerous inconsistencies and pseudo ideas. However, I am sure it you follow down what's going on here, you'll see the pieces of the cosmic puzzle yourself.

a reply to: MaxTamesSiva Very insightful analogy with basketball, Max.

I'll have to find the time to expand on the topic "why astrology works", but for now we will leave it behind. This question is for further lesson.

...continuing with the lesson on personal chart readings now.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So... already you have a personal birthday to your client. You know as well, what exactly the client requires from you. You have your tools to work with - Signs, planets, houses and aspects - all intertwining into the delicate web we call life. The only one left question you will have to ask yourself is what method you should use for delivering the service. With the natal chart of a person you can do several things. You can read it directly. You can drop transit over it. You can progress it. You can bring another person or another event in synastry with it. All this you do by using your tools. Do not worry for now, what fundamentals they hide, we will discuss this in later lessons. We are just in the beginning as you well might guess. You should not hurry to understand everything at once. Just follow my thought.

Direct reading consists in observing the positions of the planets into the signs and into the houses of the natal chart, and the aspects which the planets form. This will tell you what is the personality, or character of your client, his tendencies, strengths and weaknesses. Even only by this method, which is the most easy and most quick one you will be able to realize a lot of details and resolve "the trouble" or "the situation" in which your client is. Yes, get used with that thought you're gonna probably be contacted mostly for "situations" and "troubles".

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The second way to use a Natal chart is by dropping transits over it. This method is used for planning exact personal events, projects, happenings. As well for casting weekly or monthly Personal horoscopes. Like natal Planets, which are the planets in their positioning at the moment of the persons birth, the same way transiting planet are the planets in any current moment examined from geocentric or heliocentric point of view. What you should exactly do by this method is:

Calculate the positions of the transiting planets in the moment of the requested event, day or several days period that is discussed. Lay it directly over the natal chart of your client. You will see overlappings and interactions between the planets of the natal chart and the planets of the transiting chart. Also do ibserve and interpret solely the influence of the transiting planets, without the correlations to the natal chart. It is rule of the thumb that progressive events should be planned for execution into progressive astrological environment and degressive events should be planned into the aggressive and destructive astrological environment to reach maximum efficiency as result. This method is a little bit more complicated than the first one but do not worry, once having understanding of the basics, everything will come into place.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Progressing the charge is the most difficult and most extensive task. It is used for casting an yearly horoscope. Progression is really hard to explain and prove, but it is ultimate weapon in your method arsenal. A deadly weapon. And I am not joking here, when you want to calculate life span, you are watching exactly progressions.
This method is much like a imaginary transit on grand scale. It involves moving the natal chart forward one day for each year of a person's life. So for example, if you have to cast the progress chart of your client when he is at 30 years of age, instead of doing something crazy or fancy you just cast hus transiting chart as he is baby with age of 30 days. Neat, right? Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but it works as Mercedes! This type of chart is used for explaining the influence and unfoldment off its own fate into the person's life. There's nothing DIRECTLY astronomical in this method, except that you use it with the same tools which you use with the other methods. This one is more mystical approach, which shows exactly that astrology is not a mathematical science but an art, and a very fine one.

what are its capabilities?? - infinite
what we can achieve as modern astrologists? - As best as an ant can drive a space rocket.

But if you want to be a good astrologist, exactly, you have to think of yourself as an ant which wants to go to the moon. Yes, a nut one.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Synastry is the other widely used method, concerning natal chart readings. It simply represents the combination of 2 or more natal charts. it could be as well a natal chart and an event combination. You must lay them about each other to see the interaction between them. but don't be fooled that it sounds easy. In this method is hidden huge complexity. However, its rewards are great when studied properly.

Imagine the basic Modern Family of a male, a female and one child. By casting a proper synastry chart including all three persons of the family, you will be able to understand the most intimate connections between them and all problems and relations will clear themselves up. You'll start to see the web between them(the members) like in a soap opera. But to do this, to read this chart is three, four, even five times more complicated then reading a normal chart. basically you have 36 planets to consider and 36 houses inside the 12 zodiac signs. And probably a range of aspects between 25 and 50 to consider.

And it is not only about counting, it is more important to make the proper interpretation of the interactions/connections/relations. Yes, this can take whole day work with the typing and printing. But happily, once you know the way it's done, you'll be able to direct yourself into certain area of life in the Synastry chart and be able to see a clear interpretation and thus find the part of information that at this moment will serve you and your client. Surprisingly enough, sometimes, this could be plainly seen from the moment you cast the chart. Let's imagine a such family of three persons as already proposed, calls you and complains that they have some kind of problem. They always fight with each other as a dog, a cat and a chicken. However, they can't, or have not the desire to tell you any more useful information, but they want your help.

This is exactly the situation where a partial synastry reading can save your day. Remember, the bigger the problem they easier to be seen. Just overlay all their 3 natal charts together and just observe where the most tense aspect and misplacement are happening between them. For a situation like the proposed one, you would have probably few possible explanations, but do not worry or hurry anywhere. Leave it to rest for an hour or so in your head and you'll see exactly which explanation is the key - suddenly in a flash of enlightenment(hopefully haha😆). Then you'll be able to write your response, horoscope, or whatever service your called for.

To be continued...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thank you for the multiple cherries on top of my sundae and you even added sprinkles.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Both Sun and the Earth are sort of almost perfect spheres. If you do the calculations the Sun is equatorially about 108 times bigger than Earth. In volume the Sun is 1,296,000 times bigger than the Earth. As well, the Sun is about 332,000 times as huge as the Earth of we compare their mass. Its diameter is approximately 1,440,00 kilometers.

Now something different which makes very interesting parallel...

Continents and oceans make up only a thin crust that extends about 20 miles down. Below them lies a huge, 1,800-mile-thick layer known as the mantle. Slowly moving currents of rock in the mantle cause continents to drift and the edges of the ocean floors to sink into huge trenches. The mantle encloses a core 2,100 miles in radius, blistering hot and made mostly of iron. The outer core is liquid, the inner core is solid.

That's the way Earth has been depicted in textbooks for the past 66 years. But the work of Dziewonski and graduate student Miaki Ishii shows that this picture doesn't get to the bottom of things. Engulfed in the inner core, like a pit in a peach, lies a 360-mile-wide inner inner core. This core within a core within a core makes up one ten-thousandth of the Earth's volume.

The inner core itself wasn't discovered until 1936. It is, 1,440 miles in diameter and heated to a blistering 5,000 degrees.

If you've seen any repetition of numbers that's on purpose. Let's continue to our next lesson...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
One of the interesting things you might already noticed is the fact that there was numerical comparison in context between miles and kilometers. The ancient struggle of which measuring system is better harmonic paradigm and is truly oriented will remain probably long long in the future for the ages to decide.

In the same manner astrology does not work only with one system of the zodiac. Maybe one day we'll find the best and only true system that will solve many or all of the problem that still astrologers have, but for now different astrologers go for different systems and use various different approaches.

In Ma-Haru are used to types of zodiacs. the one is the 36 zodiac and the other is the 108 zodiac. They are the same but in the same time different, like kilometers is different and both native to the mile...

The 36 zodiac represents the general 360 degrees circle with 36 decans inside. This is the most common known zodiac expression and many astrologers tend to use it. This type is best used to solve pragmatic problems.

The 108 Zodiac Keys, a bit more complicated. But yields better results if the problem is of sublime and mystical/spiritual matter.

The languages for translating this wheels are created by human, which means that they are imperfect and would have of course, their own inadequacies and mistakes.

This is our work as astrologers - strive to minimize the blunders and imperfections and improve the language for future generations...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join