It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ma-Haru Astrology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is a response to the invite by Max. The thread's opening posts will contain of the most basic astrology technique used by Ma-haru Egyptian Astrology for evaluation of personal and character traits. This is the so called lesson 1. Its aim is to get familiar the student with the existance and differences between The Higher Kingdom(First Gate) and The Lower Kingdom(Second Gate). The technique is very general and is used as basis for the advanced ones in practice. The wisdom behind, however, is supreme. Without the understandinig of the everpenetrating duality in reality, the student would nito eb able to progress beyond superficialness, considering the art of Astrology.

There will be presented the two "Gates" through which people incarnate and thus are for life influenced by them. This Gates are imaginary ideological expression, they are not some Star-Gates or Alien space-stations, so please the jokes aside. If you wonder which Gate you have entered through, it is not so hard to find that. You'll just need a natal chart for that. There is enough free platforms who offer free service in that direction. Observe your natal chart, if the majority of action(planets) is taking place at the signs Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius and Scorpio, as well as the houses, 7,8,9,10,11,12 consider yourself a Person of the First Gate(Higher Kingdom). If the action is at the contrary side consider yourself person of the Second Gate(Lower Kingdom).

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva
a reply to: Argentbenign
The past few years, I find astrology fascinating. Maybe you can try your teaching methods here at ATS to sharpen it. I'll be one of your volunteer students if you have the time.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The people of the first Gate can be quite direct or quick. Their first instinct is to do, rather than think. Planning ahead? Not really. They go forward without much thinking. This position does not make a person aggressive. Forthright, yes, but aggression is too strong a word for these natives. They have a youthful, direct manner that goes for the bone. They also have charming smiles, a gentle approach with others, and an easygoing image. Even if they were not endowed with good looks at all times, they are attractive. Most pay a lot of attention to their personal appearance — the colors they wear, their hair, the way they walk. They are interested in other’s fortunes, but at the same time, there isn’t any malice in their intent. Some of them are competitive, but they generally put most of the pressure on themselves. Their mannerisms are rather simple and straightforward. They love action, and are often trying to stir up some activity. Their strengths lie in their enterprising ways. Finishing things they start does not always come as easily, unless the itelligence is highly developed. Despite rather their independent manner, these natives are usually very willing to compromise in their relationships, and are very attached to the people they hold dear.

In the early stage then, this Gate type is best described as a negative impressionable automation, blind, fanatic, sectarian and unreasoning. The idea of ordered activity or the conscious and purposful goal is unknown. Logic and reason are incomprehensible and unnatainable. Having no sense of time and grasping no purpose in events, the native cannot be trained along any metal line and very rarely demonstrate skill in any direction. He is only suited to learn through his own immediate painful experiences and is extremely difficult to withold and teach. Conflict supervenes early in life, because instictively the native struggle and strife to get what he desires on physical level. Useless friction, fierce opposition, endless delay and struggle against failure are the cmmon accompanying aspects. As warriors, when aroused in battle they fight like demons and can be very destructive, for they operate only though physical desire and are not directed towards gainign wisdom. They need handling with care for they are too energetic one-pointed and too full with personal desire. They head straight for the rocks of fanaticism and the superficial desires. They could be extremely untollerant persons and are always enamored of their positions of authority, ever thinking first and foremost of their exaggerated self-importance.

The evlved type possess the power of limitless mental energy , through the developed strenght of mental preseverance.The thought of this native type is simple, clear and concious, expressed in definitive and decisive manner. Deeds and actions are intelligently directed and powerfully controlled. At the same time, definite plans are formulated and endles hours are spent in reflection and visualization before the time to act comes. Conflict, stress, strife and struggle does not affect the native, they might only strenghten his fortitude and silent resolve. At the level of perfection the first Gate native is prudent reasonable and cautious, tolerant of every individual’s flaws and respect their right of personal freedom. He is constantly finding his interanl happines by achievements of high spiritual levels.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The people of the second Gate have a lot of presence. There is something about them that tells the world that they are not to be pushed around. Their manner commands respect, and in some cases, fear. They can be quiet or loud, but they always seem powerful and determined. You either love or hate second Gate — they are rarely people who go through life unnoticed. In fact, some of them are confused when faced with the fact that they get such strong reactions from others. They seem to look right through people, seeing through superficiality. This can be quite intimidating to some, and intriguing to others. These natives, in their dealings with others, look for answers by reading between the lines. Surface details are discarded when they are getting a feel for people and situations around them.They value their privacy so much, it can border on paranoia. They have a strong need to control their environment and are experts at strategy. Rarely people who will blow their chances with impatience, they plan out their moves carefully and deliberately, relying on their awesome ability to feel out others and situations.Second Gate natives are drawn to down-to- earth, natural partners. Reliability in their partner is very important. They generally look for complete commitment and have little patience with flighty partners.

On the recessive and negative side, when the personality is unevolved, their personal horizon is extremely limited. They are known for tacky style, questionable clothing, poor manners, bad taste, devious delusions and nervous habbits, which run in tiny grooves and small circles repetitively. Outside of their muddled myopic viewpoint and modest skills, there is liitle comprehasion of life or circumstances. Struggling and grasping to make sense and appearing at times quite mad or insane, they are at best simply bewildered by other people’s ideas, outlooks or attitudes. As self-trust is still not possible, so neither is trust in others. The advanced attributes and virtues of patience, tranquility, gentleness and humility remain latent but as yet, uncultivated. The superimposition of the force of the Sun over the astral body fosters the sense of personal drama and helps to create the capacity to visualize onself as the center of one’s enviroment. Like the Sun, the native imagines himself to be at the center of his own tiny universe.The Sun it should be realized, is responsible for fostering ambition and his longing for superiority, authority, fame, wealth, comfort, leadership, influence and power in some field of human expression. These natives struggle to make an individual impact on the world and to magnetically attract around themselves a group of people who admire them feel influentional and important.

As we would expect in this gate under the guidance of the Sun, competition and emulation play a large part in the native’s progress, which of course have their unlovely aspects, as well as their beneficent and stimulating effect upon the growth and development of personal character. Loyality and tenancy are not included virtues, which causes sufficient difficulty in all manner of personal relations and quarrels. Commonplace, unrestrained emotional excitement, such as screaming, shouting and ordering people about – especially when stimulated by the urge for personal attention and recognition – means personal, family, business and social trouble. Sibling rivalry is intense, often with the parentstaking sides with tragic concequences. Some lives appear to be stunted, dwarfed, ruined, or spoiled fro mthe start. The energy enchancement of the Sun always leads to new endeavors and fresh activities. Because of this stimulation, undeveloped types appear quite animalistic. Becoming extraordinarily aggressive and self-willed, the native acts with singular dominant selfishness, exhibiting an extremely narrow range of sensitivity. For example, in matters of love, the woman is exceedingly independent, active and unhampered by any social, moral or family consideration beyond her own desires. The man on the other hand is passionate, but selfish, rigid, narrow and conventional. In both cases, they typically resented early parental restraint or authority and are emotionally preoccupied with evidencing sensitivity to the steadily increasing intensity of their own vision, views and feelings. This type of course, possesses a selfish, instinctual love for those who are supporting or nscessary for emotional stability and physical comfort, but they are in no way psychologically astute.

Eventually the native learns that personal fame, stardom or victory depends on their adherence, and that only a sense of group loyality gives any large enterprise its best chance of success. It is only at mature stage of emotional growth that they will take the lion’s share of any danger involver, never shrinking, shirking, or sparing themselves. Life is largely spent in various states of astral bewilderment, confusion and turmoil, as they continually oscillate between simple awareness of physical plane life and the life of the sneses. In time and through experience the unfoldment and enchancement of the sensory apparatus affords the native an ever increasing consciousness of the world of forms and the sentient ability to reach to those norms with some small measure of embryonic wisdom and intelligence.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
However, the evolved natives of the second Gate possess numerous strenghts and positive tendancies. They are gallant, dshing, daring, unshrinking, unsparing, good natured, virile, fun-loving, lively, ambitous, consistent, courageous, self-expressive, enthusiastic, well-directed, dynamic, interesting, positive, open, affectionate, energetic, loyal, one-pointed, independent, sunny, self-sufficent, undaunted, responsible, self-reliant, realistic, idealistic, driving, visionary, tenacious, sincere, honest, magnetic, imaginative, progressive, diplomatic, socially aware, persuasive, humorous, generous, accepting, vigirous, fair and controlled. The revelation of the Sun ultimately bestows full sensitivity and personal awareness of the hopes, wishes and dreams of the lower Self. In time, some form of personal destiny, fame and fortune is sought by the Sun type and eventually attained. What are finaly produced are tested warriors, battle scared and tired, yet knowing that triumphant victory lies ahead.

They contribute to the group the spirit of pure unselfish desire. No greater gift can be given, but the one of selfless loving compasion and communionship. They are wise and experienced in many ways. Symphaty, understanding, loyality, to the cause of occult truth are steadfast endevour. The few fears which only hinder these natives are the fear of not utilizing their full potential. But if reality is recoignized the problem will be solved.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ask what you are interested in knowing further about astrology ,its ways, its pros and cons and I'll give you heads up as much as my abilities allow.

Thank you for reading.
-Argent

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is looking good. I will endeavour to devour your text.

I do hope it isn't 'cover all angle' cold reading definitions of people though... That will kill it for me.

I'll be more constructive after reading, sorry for my negative vibes!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow! I can't thank you enough for granting this opportunity to learn. My apologies for putting you on the spot with my suggestion.

I'm a newbie in astrology and know very little about it, although I have a long and genuine fascination on the subject, which is so broad, what little I know is fragmented, without structure and could even be spurious. I already have this preconceived idea that to study it properly, I have to be very good in mathematics, which I'm not. Is this true?

This is the first time I heard of Ma-Haru Astrology and I have to google it. Having said that, I hope you'll take this as a constructive criticism, but your wife is right. Maybe a definition of terms should be first in order? Some bullet points as introduction to astrology:

1. Meaning of astrology
2. Brief history of astrology
3. A bit of comparative astrology as to traditions (if that is the correct term, say the Chinese and the Egyptian etc.)
4. Meaning of Ma-Haru (Ma-haru Egyptian astrology as a specialty)

Your suggested books and links will be very much appreciated, but what is more interesting introduction to me is your personal story on how you started in astrology.

Let's hope you'll never regret starting this thread... if you already have.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva

1. Meaning of astrology
2. Brief history of astrology
3. A bit of comparative astrology as to traditions (if that is the correct term, say the Chinese and the Egyptian etc.)
4. Meaning of Ma-Haru (Ma-haru Egyptian astrology as a specialty)

Glad to see you here, Max. Very well placed questions, for total beginners, but a necessary ones, indeed!
Point 3 is very huge and lengthy topic, I'll need a separate thread for this
Let's see how this one goes, it might bring us even there, who knows!

Ma-Haru is the old term Egyptians(dating to the second kingdom) used when asking the priest for advice. It was considered to be a request for divine truth, no meerly a wise man's opinion. In modern langulage this stands for "objectivity and truth". In essential comparison Ma-Haru signifies itself with the predominant use of horary techniques and unique for the western world "hourly dominants". However this ideas are quite advanced and I will explore them in detail, later in this thread. For now I'll try to go easy, so people don't get lost...

So where to begin... Nearly every culture throughout history has had some form of astrology. The most well-known astrological traditions today are Western astrology, derived from Babylonian and Greco-Roman traditions, Indian astrology which had its basis in the Vedas, and Chinese astrology. There are other smaller traditions among the African nations and First Nations of the Americas, as well as the Mayans and Incas of South America and the Celts of the British islands.

The earliest references to astrology can be traced back to Babylonia, around the third millennium BC. The early Babylonians recognized the importance of events in the sky. It was the Babylonians who studied the movements of the stars and the planets and the phases of the moon and learned to predict them reliably. At the same time, the Babylonian priests and scientists drew parallels between their observations of the sky and the happenings on Earth. Thus, astrology and astronomy, now seen as two very separate fields, were one in those early days.

The basis of Western astrology is the Zodiac, the twelve signs that correspond to the twelve lunar cycles in a year. The Babylonians identified twelve constellations that were in the sky during each of those periods, and named them according to observations of things happening while they were in the sky. The Babylonians also recognized five heavenly bodies in addition to the sun and the moon – Mars, Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Jupiter – and those five planets along with the sun and the moon each were said to rule different signs. The signs of the Zodiac have become the basic underpinnings of astrology as most of us understand it today.

Of course, in Babylonian times and through much of history, astrology did not concern itself with individual horoscopes. The messages that the gods wrote in the stars were believed to be of far more importance than that. Horoscopes and predictions had to do with world events and leaders, and it wasn’t until much closer to our own times that people began to look to the stars for clues and guidance about their own lives.

Creating a horoscope is a time-consuming process done by a person who has spent years studying the stars and their meanings. Until the past couple of centuries, horoscopes were only drawn up for royalty and the wealthy. It wasn’t until the mid-1800s that horoscopes and signs of the Zodiac became more popular as a diversion for the middle class and the wealthy. Still, there has always been a healthy amount of skepticism about the validity of astrology, dating even back to Greek and Roman times. Astrology as a divinatory art has drifted in and out of favor and popularity. It took another royal birth chart to restore astrology and start it on its most current upswing in popularity. When Princess Margaret was born in Great Britain, a London newspaper, seeking a novelty item to print about her birth, commissioned an astrologer to create her natal chart and ran a column about “what the stars have to say”. It was the first astrological newspaper column and the beginning of a tradition that has popularized astrology to the point where even the Presidents and Corporate leaders didn't missed their chance to know the colors of the fututre.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I'm a Tone 7 Cuauc, Storm sign, in the Aztec/Mayan Astrology.

It's the only version of astrology comprehensive enough to come remotely close to 'convincing,' in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The second idea a beginner astrologist must get familiar with is the unity of the Zodiacal parts. This lesson is quite long, but I'll se what I can do to make it more swallowable.

The most recoignized ones are the Signs of the Zodiac. They are 12 in number, every one is unquestionably different from the others. They all have their own character, in other words. However this uniqueness and separateness has its roots in the contrary factor - Unity. All signs are connected intricately to the point where a single sign(pick any) possess its definitive character only because of the existence of the other eleven.

This is proven by inviting another basic astrological concept into play: The houses of the Earth. Like we separated the skies in 12 parts(signs) by looking at the world externally, we change directions and look towards the Earth from heliocentric point of view, take in reference Earth's axis rotation for estimating the point of the rising sun. The found then point is used as a tool to examine the Earth as the zodiac itself, or more accurately its mirror twin. In Ma-haru we call this Grid. The zodiac is the universal grid and the houses are our own grid. The best explanation of this positioning is that the houses represent the signs itself just on lower octave of resonance.

By knowing what the houses are we can proceed in explaining the intricate connection between any of the Zodiacal signs and its neighbours. Let's Take brief example of Gemini.
1. Self expression: Lovely
2. Money habits: Wild
3. Intellectual capacity: Artistic
4. Habits Character: Connectivity
5. Action character: Destructive/Abusive
6. Operative manner: Open/Imaginative
7. Power source: Domination
8. Self-Esteem: Extraordinary/Unbound/Limitless
9. Immagination: Romantic
10. Opinions: Uncompromising/Stubborn
11. Working Way: Preseverence
12. Essence: Action/Operation

I'll leave this post here, and continue with the second part of the lesson, which contains the key for understanding the connections and relations. Pay attention.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

Q: Why Self expression and why Lovely?
A: The first house of any sign is represented by the first sign to its right side. Thus, the first house of Gemini is represented by Cancer. The essence of the first house is self-expression. A person "shines light" in the world, the same way our sun shines light in the galaxy. The way Cancer, the most loving/caring/nurturing of the signs in the zodiac shines its light is by showing lots of love/affection and motherly traits. That is why the Gemini natives way of self-expression is lovely. They are usually looking harmless and loving personalities at first glance, and they do desire to look like this, nevermind their totally different and complex personality which dwells behind the veil of a warm smile and a hug.

Q: Why money habits and why Wild?
A: The second house of any sign is represented by the second sign to its right side. Thus, the second house of Gemini is represented by Leo. The essence of the second house is wealth and health. Sadly for Gemini the Mercury ruled Leo is so proud of himself that he gives no da*n about anything. He throws away the money and health of the Gemini from the first minute they lay hands on it. This sure is a fun life, but sometimes leads to dire ends and bankruptcy.

Q: Why Intellect and why Artistic?
A: The third house of any sign is represented by the third sign to its right side. Thus, the third house of Gemini is represented by Virgo. The essence of the third house is Logistics. Any kind of Logistics. The process of thinking is only one of the major ones included. Having their intellect marked by the aesthetics and fine touch of Virgo, makes the Gemini natives to look almost genius. This is a mistake, however. Gemini natives are just very sharp and artistic minds, but quite hollow in depth. This trait is very big positive for athletes, who depend on their instinctive improvisations to win a competition. You would find a lot of succeeded Gemini in modern sports, football especially. This their trait is as well very much useful for making up lies and deceiving others, no one can resist a lie that looks like a painting of Picasso. However, you'll meet a lot of Gemini natives in prison who "did not manag to paint their schemes well enough" and got caught. This is due to their second house positioning, as explained above, which gives them the negative trait to spend unwisely/mismanage their resources(in this case intellectual resources).

The next post will continue explore the topic...
edit on 25-7-2017 by Argentbenign because: fixed quote

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Q: Why Habits and why Connectivity?
A: The fourth house of any sign is represented by the fourth sign to its right side. Thus, the fourth house of Gemini is represented by Libra. The essence of the fourth house is the habit, the family and the daydreaming. Like the Sun itself, which is the ruler of Libra and is the center-point for the obrits of the planets in our solar system, who by the aid of the sun are relating(talking) in sacred geometry to each other, the Gemini natives are trying to relate everything around them in complex web(with the spider being themselves) on daily basis. That is why this natievs are the most talkative persons you will meet. Also they would die to be in constant touch with their families and tend to know everything about anyone in their immediate environment(workplace, nighbourhood, etc.).

Q: Why Action and why Destrutive?
A: The fourth fifth of any sign is represented by the fifth sign to its right side. Thus, the fifth house of Gemini is represented by Scorpio. The essence of the fifth house is the action. Imagine the emotion when a movie scene is shot. Imagine the feeling which arises when the Director exclaims "Action!", and the cameras start to roll. This emotion is the key to the fifth house. Imagine the feeling from the moves "Deadly Weapon" and "Man in Black" as a broader example. Now let's put this action in reference to Scorpio. Scorpio is the big bad-ass guy of the Zodiac. He only would kill without second thought. A pure martial power to "divide the bread". He is Danny Trejo from "Machete" and Schwarzenegger from "The Terminator". The unstopable destruction. Read the book The Darkest Darkness for further understanding. So as we have action and destruction combined we would inevitably reach the place of trouble. Thus we see a lot of Gemini in their young age behave like pure urchins.

Q: Why Operation and why Imaginative?
A: The sixth house of any sign is represented by the sixth sign to its right side. Thus, the sixth house of Gemini is represented by Sagittarius. The essence of the sixth house is mundane repetitive life-supporting actions. Like moving stones to build a house, or plow your vineyard to get yield of grape. Sagittarius is generally the Good old Thor with his big nasty hammer. As well: "A crapload of energy". "Creative potential". "Burst of Power". "Lucky Luke", "The day of Creation". Totally opposite in character to the Sign of Scorpio, but not less potent. So combining the ability to work hard and the characteristic of loads of strength and luck, Gemini natives have the blessing of great success in down-to-earth busiess, if some of their other characteristics does not blow this away. As I mentioned already they make great athletes. If we take this their trait on the more fine level of thought, we can see what is supporting their creativity so much. Imagination does not sprout miraceously, it is driven... by the hammer of Thor and the will to over-think(over-plow) one thought many times.

The topic will be continued later.
-Argent

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I studied my natal chart and it moreso leans towards the higher gate with Aquarius & Pisces and Leo reigning and 7,8, 11(repeated) occurring at a ratio of 5 (higher) to 4 (lower). It would appear I have one foot in the higher gate and a a few toes in the lower - not sure if it is a balancing act or an act of shifting. The chart also describes me as having 'divine discontent'...well, I can see why.
edit on 17CDT09America/Chicago01590931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm also glad that you continued on with the lecture. Please take your time, no rush. Take all the time that you need, this is more of a privilege than an imposition.

Now that's a lecture. This is deep:

... They are 12 in number, every one is unquestionably different from the others. They all have their own character, in other words. However this uniqueness and separateness has its roots in the contrary factor - Unity. All signs are connected intricately to the point where a single sign (pick any) possess its definitive character only because of the existence of the other eleven.

You got all my attention.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

If the higher is dominant you would most likely make your decisions from that point of view. Imagine that like a human family of man and woman. The man represents the higher and the woman the lower. In any family no matter how much "balanced" the partners are there is always leading and following part. The same goes with the personality. Even if the two Gates are almost balanced in power, we can usually find, which is the leading one.

Something interesting: Aquarius & Pisces motives are on grand scale seen in the artwork of your avatar. Considering this strong give-away, I can deduct that the Higher principle in your case, rules "the family".

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Q: Why Power and why Domination?
A: The seventh house of any sign is represented by the seventh sign to its right side. Thus, the seventh house of Gemini is represented by Capricorn. The essence of the seventh house is Kingship and Power. Capricorn, ruled by Saturn is very limiting character. Imagine it like the Highest Rank General in the Military. And if we put a lot of power(essence of 7th house) in the hands of that character(Capricorn) we can have only one outcome - Domination. Thus, every time a Gemini native tries to express his natural kingship and authoritarian characteristic, he would do it in a way not very pleasant for the others - by wrath, fists, threatening, etc. Of course if the person willingly manages to balance his expression, due to social ethics, education and self-discipline, the problems might be not so serious.

Q: Why Self-esteem and why Unbound?
A: The eighth house of any sign is represented by the eighth sign to its right side. Thus, the eighth house of Gemini is represented by Aquarius. The essence of the eighth house is Introspection. The most religious house, the house of prayer, meditation, the house of deepest romance and bliss is the eighth house. When we look deep inside ourselves we look through the windows of that house. And when the Gemini native looks through this windows, he sees an Aquarius dancing inside his house. That means that the native Gemini would think of himself as a living being who does not need to serve anyone or anything, except what he chooses to and would rather commit social misbehaviour, in the face of the threat - being somehow put into the line of order. Thus, men and women Gemini, have no social, sexual, intellectual or any other restrictions. They go easy for the extremes and the wildest dreams ever. This could lead in reality to the both ends - great prosperity or scorn and suffering.

Q: Why Imagination and why Romantic?
A: The ninth house of any sign is represented by the ninth sign to its right side. Thus, the ninth house of Gemini is represented by Pisces. The essence of the ninth house is Being Genius. That is why Gemini are Genius when it comes to fixing, making, or creating the environment for romance and idealistic pleasures. This position as well drives them to Dream about Romance and gentle relationships a lot. This is one very huge paradox in the Gemini personality. On one hand they are dominating and even sometimes brutal by character, as explained above, and on other hand, soft as doves in their dreams. The beginner astrologist soon on will learn this, as many native Gemini are driven to seek the help of astrologist based on their ninth house essencials.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Q: Why Opinions and why Stubborn?
A: The tenth house of any sign is represented by the tenth sign to its right side. Thus, the tenth house of Gemini is represented by Aries. The essence of the tenth house is Structure. It not only governs the structure of one's body(bone structure) but as well is connected with the structure of the minds - one's thinking manner. And as the tenth house for Gemini is based in Aries(the King of Kings) there is no way you can change a Gemini's own opinion without hitting him with folded chair. For the same reason when Gemini natives decided that they have found the "source of power" in something you can watch then how they spent their lives treading repetitively on the same place, not searching around for other opportunities. This however has a big positive in the aspect of life in modern society! Gemini natives tend to be very successful careerists and combining that with their athletics, there is no better single-sport athletes than them.

Q: Why Working way and why Perseverence?
A: The eleventh house of any sign is represented by the eleventh sign to its right side. Thus, the eleventh house of Gemini is represented by Taurus. The essence of the eleventh house is Creation. So we have here, two very productive energies combining - the Strengths of the Bull and the Sagittarian(Jupitarian, 11th house, expansive) Power. This means when a Gemini natives goes for something they are going with the power of a Viking warrior riding an armored wild Boar. Slow-paced methodical obliteration of the obstacles. This is especially true in physical aspect. Did I mentioned that Gemini kick ass as athletes? Yes. You get the point.

Q: Why Essence and why Action?
A: The twelfth house of any sign is represented by the twelfth sign to its right side. Thus, the twelfth house of Gemini is represented by Gemini itself. The essence of the twelfth house is Death. Quite spooky, right? Heh, there is explanation for everything, do not worry. Let's not kill the Gemini yet! The twelfth house is the most dark house of all. Its depth and profoundness are the most potent however. I like to present this very important house to my students with an emotional experience. Experience(or imagine) the coldest hour just before sunrise in the local countryside. There is chill and, silence, but as well a promise of life. This is the point zero. The Death from which life Sprouts. The Darkest Darkness. Eternity itself. This is "The unseen essence of all". Practically, and funny enough in our mundane lives our only way to meet this essence is by Death. So, the twelfth house, the house of Essence is situated in Gemini, the sign of perpetual activity, nervousness and action. Gemini live for activity and most often die from too much of it. It is their Alpha and Omega. The sign folded upon itself, as all other will do if we examine them in detail.

All of what I was explaining here, was with the purpose for the student to see the nature of signs themselves. The student should not mistaken the nature/character of the signs with the illusion of their separateness of the whole. They, as well as life itself as we know it exist, because of their unity, not separateness. The Zodiac itself is one very miniature Big Bang where its Universe was created from a single ball of matter. And all the pieces are interrelated.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
One of the things that boggles my mind is the question what is the basis of the ancient astrologers to ascribe dominant characters- traits, propensities, interests etc. to a particular zodiac sign and as you have painstakingly detailed, a particular zodiac sign's relation to the other 11 zodiac signs?

In your example, how did they know that if a particular person is a Gemini that person is more likely to be lovely, wild, artistic etc.? What do you think is the original basis of this? How and why did the ancient astrologers make this correlations? Is the source also from observation like that of the movements of the heavenly bodies? If so, will you consider this the rudiments of what we now call psychology and maybe to some extent, sociology?

The ancient Hermetic axiom "as above, so below," is often quoted around in the esoteric discussions, isn't the axiom more appropriate in astrology? Is there substance to what some alternative researchers say that the Hermetica, alchemy, astrology and the Qabalah were once all part of the working Theory of Everything or the ancient version of the Unified Field (Working) Theory? What is your take on this?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

All the occult arts you mention can be looked like various types of languages. Totally different in shape, but expressing single and only essence - human's own thought. So, yes there is common link between religion and all magical and mediative arts. Egytians very well knew this, I woulod say even the lower classes were very deeply interested in occult ideas and practice. They knew that when they are plowing their field they are doing the same thing as in the temple. The things started to go in different directions from around 400 B.C.

The characteristic of the Zodiac Signs were charted by many ancient astrologists. Every sign gained many aspects to its character solely by observation and repetitive event triggering. The planets were judged the same way. They sometimes changed their character when the social age changed and new "view" on the world started dominating. So nevermind for 2000 + years in western astrology research, we can see how different a planet might be considered in influence throughout history. This is for sure is confusing fact and that's why many students try to find stability with one or other school of Astrology.

Because of this, in Ma-haru we go with the basics of Egyptian religious belief and drink out the power, straight from the source. Thus, we are in touch with many modern and common astrological terms and ideas, however if one starts to make comparison he will notice unquestionable differences between Ma-haru and any other of the thousand kinds of astrology practiced today. Method is the key to success. As it will be presented in later lessons any finished product(like our art is) needs firstly Power Source, second - Inspiration and third - Structure, before even starts to Create results. We approach the subject form its foundations, like not many other schools do. Why this is so important will become clear as the thread grows and reveals many important details.

Thank you for that question, Max. Your instincts are leading you well, you will definitely have success with this art.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Do you mean invite maximum, or the 'Max'?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join