It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wishes That He Had NOT Appointed Jeff Sessions as Attorney General.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Took him this long, no words, just gonna leave this here:

HAHA! I bet most ATS members don't know who the person on the right is! HAHA...I'm just gonna heat up some possum stew.

....Another day, another cabinet member thrown under the proverbial bus!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Mojo, I have always appreciated your perspective but lately you seem to be on a real rampage across the wasteland that is the Trump administration. Your proposal above, to my mind shot an arrow of truth straight to the heart of it. Indeed, the more Trumps inability to cover up his crumbling image, the more 'scapegoats' he will need.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Stupid reason Trump gives. That of all things? Ffs. Whatever, good anyways, get him out. Rascist old archaic dinosaur bastard.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Took him this long, no words, just gonna leave this here:

HAHA! I bet most ATS members don't know who the person on the right is! HAHA...I'm just gonna heat up some possum stew.

....Another day, another cabinet member thrown under the proverbial bus!

It is classic Trump. Not under a bus, under a million ton sh1t-hammer. There is no delicacy or subtle moves. Just back to the carnival barking of "you're fired!"

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: carewemust

Tommy Chong?

hahaha

He would have my vote. He's not as dumb as he acts...he's probably smarter than the whole bunch of 'em.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'm sure Senator Elizabeth Warren must feel very vindicated right about now.

Remember? www.washingtonpost.com... e3a8aecca9f

If Pocahontas will help legalize Cannabis and not steal from the blind. She's hired.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Stupid reason Trump gives. That of all things? Ffs.

FoxNews just said that the REAL reason Trump wants Sessions OUT, is because Sessions would NOT have appointed a Special Prosecutor, had he not "recused" himself from all-things Russian related. Trump was willing to forgive/forget, until Mueller started going after family... Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

If Pocahontas will help legalize Cannabis and not steal from the blind. She's hired.

Warren for President, 2020?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It wasn't long ago that ATS Trump supporters were saying how great a pick Sessions was.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Stupid reason Trump gives. That of all things? Ffs.

FoxNews just said that the REAL reason Trump wants Sessions OUT, is because Sessions would NOT have appointed a Special Prosecutor, had he not "recused" himself from all-things Russian related. Trump was willing to forgive/forget, until Mueller started going after family... Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner.

So far, those two seem like the ones who have made the most armature mistakes. It is understandable, given that they had little experience with politics at this level. Both met with Russians and most likely did not realize that it was a big deal.

The lions always single out the young gazelles on the Nature channel, I have noticed.
edit on 19-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He supposed to have offered his resignation to Trump. Why did Trump turn it down?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And here lies the problem. People are so selfish they are willing to overlook the million things wrong with somebody just so they can get what they want.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
It wasn't long ago that ATS Trump supporters were saying how great a pick Sessions was.

It wasn't that long ago that ATS Trump supporters were saying how Hillary is gonna be locked up.

It's called alternative facts for a reason, lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Really??? I haven't even been that active here lately. I'm not sure "rampage" is the correct word at all in this case.

But I do agree my attacks against Trump and his Admin are finding their mark with much more accuracy. Not because I've become a better shot however, but because his ability to defend and deflect are no longer as effective as they were in the past.

Plus the fact that some things just can't be defended when the truth is so obvious.

Speaking of skapegoats, I wonder if Trump has considered the ramifications of being known as someone who will sell out anyone, regardless of their relationship to him, at any moment if it works well for Trump himself??? He seems to want such strong loyalty from those around him while not even slightly returning that loyalty to anyone else. That kind of pattern of backstabbing those you deal with is usually not a very good idea once people notice it.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There's much to be disappointed about with AG Jeff Sessions. He's a nice guy,

Because nice guys want to steal peoples property and lock them up for having smoke.

Not every-one who interacts with a cop gets arrested or killed.

To clarify, if the cop 'likes' you, he will just take your money and stuff, and keep it off the books, after lying, and planting spyware on your computer, because they get paid (take bribes) to do this dirty job.

Being under surveillance, so they can arrest you later, at least gives one a grace period within which one might choose to 'bug out', and is merely pending arrest, as they comb through your personal data. This contains much less risk of being murdered than during a random 'tail light' traffic stop. It just means they are monitoring your every step, hoping you'll make a move. And if there's one thing I've learned about being imprisoned...it could be always be worse. Jail has plenty of smoke. You always find what you're looking for in the last place you look, if you're lucky.

# 828
edit on 19-7-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

not true. Trump supporters are holding his feet to the fire. Your just ignoring it. Sessions was never our first pick. Gowdy was. he has done lots of things i dont like but he has done a lot of good things as well. He has also been sabotaged by both parties since the beginning so we knew this would be a ruff ride.

So far he has been better than I ever thought he would be. It was a wild card to put him in office and as of now its worked. Populism is growing every day and the left and right have continued to show their true colors.

Sessions showed a lot picking mueller and it wasnt in americas favor. Trump has been more than accommodating but he is only going to do it for so long.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Really??? I haven't even been that active here lately. I'm not sure "rampage" is the correct word at all in this case.

But I do agree my attacks against Trump and his Admin are finding their mark with much more accuracy. Not because I've become a better shot however, but because his ability to defend and deflect are no longer as effective as they were in the past.

Plus the fact that some things just can't be defended when the truth is so obvious.

Speaking of skapegoats, I wonder if Trump has considered the ramifications of being known as someone who will sell out anyone, regardless of their relationship to him, at any moment if it works well for Trump himself??? He seems to want such strong loyalty from those around him while not even slightly returning that loyalty to anyone else. That kind of pattern of backstabbing those you deal with is usually not a very good idea once people notice it.

Your are correct about loyalty. Also, scorned loyalty is a bitch, especially after Sessions resigns, then shows up before Congress to testify before his old pals.

A broken man who gave up his Senate seat, and now is completely stripped of power. He will be bitter, and angry, and full of cunning rage...blood will flow in the floor of the capital...strong men will weep and women will tear out their hair...fire will light up the sky and children will kill their pets to save them from the horrors of the end of days...

So, yes, betrayal is a bitch.

And he will have a serious task at hand to find anyone who wants a career longer then a few months at most to be his next AG. Gowdey will say no. Issa will say no. Maybe some hick with a degree from an online university and a one client office in downtown Molene will bite. Otherwise, all the hard hitters are going to be too busy for Trump for a long time.
edit on 19-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Trump may be setting up for Sessions to resign. Then Trump can appoint another AG so he can justify in his own turgid mind the firing of Mueller.

This is going to get real ugly folks…real ugly

Real soon!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Your post made me think of this when I read it.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Warren for President, 2020?

Not President but she's more qualified than Sessions for my purpose.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren wants to pull pot shops out of banking limbo

Some experience with law

The only thing bad so far........She's a Democrat! If she goes on some crazy agenda, we reserve the right to boot her out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join