It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wishes That He Had NOT Appointed Jeff Sessions as Attorney General.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TacSite18

Your post made me think of this when I read it.

I guess I was channeling Bill.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's really hard to say that the timing is convenient, because hey, let's face it, cancer sucks. But dayum this timing sure is convenient!

Whew! I guess it wasn't that hard to say after all.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
FIRE HIM

As ive been saying for a while, he is the worst person in the Trump admin.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Because nice guys want to steal peoples property and lock them up for having smoke.

And neither of those reasons are why Trump regrets having nominated him.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 19, 2017

""WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he never would have appointed Attorney General Jeff Sessions had he known Mr. Sessions would recuse himself from overseeing the Russia investigation that has dogged his presidency, calling the decision “very unfair to the president.”

In a remarkable public break with one of his earliest political supporters, Mr. Trump complained that Mr. Sessions’s decision ultimately led to the appointment of a special counsel that should not have happened. “Sessions should have never recused himself, and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,” Mr. Trump said.""

Source: www.nytimes.com...

There's much to be disappointed about with AG Jeff Sessions. He's a nice guy, but I think he's too connected to the Washington "swamp", and, quite frankly, mentally "over-the-hill" for the job of being President Trump's pit-bull. (Like Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were for Barack Obama.)

-CareWeMust

Anyone know who recommended Sessions and pushed for him to be AG in the first place?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I hope none of trump appointees expect for trump to show any loyalty. The covfefe has affected his brain.

Trump can't even fill the rest of his cabinet positions. Who need that kind of BS.

edit on 19-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ah yes, blame Sessions for the current laws no one else decided to change over the years.

He's a by the book guy.

I also wonder how many here know that Civil Forfeiture helped recover the money Bernie Madoff stole. Or that you can challenge seizures.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust
July 19, 2017

""WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he never would have appointed Attorney General Jeff Sessions had he known Mr. Sessions would recuse himself from overseeing the Russia investigation that has dogged his presidency, calling the decision “very unfair to the president.”

In a remarkable public break with one of his earliest political supporters, Mr. Trump complained that Mr. Sessions’s decision ultimately led to the appointment of a special counsel that should not have happened. “Sessions should have never recused himself, and if he was going to recuse himself, he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,” Mr. Trump said.""

Source: www.nytimes.com...

There's much to be disappointed about with AG Jeff Sessions. He's a nice guy, but I think he's too connected to the Washington "swamp", and, quite frankly, mentally "over-the-hill" for the job of being President Trump's pit-bull. (Like Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were for Barack Obama.)

-CareWeMust

Anyone know who recommended Sessions and pushed for him to be AG in the first place?

This is what most publications said..

""It’s an unsurprising pick — Sessions was one of Trump’s longest and most loyal defenders throughout the course of his campaign, as the first sitting senator to endorse Trump and a key policy adviser to the president-elect. Sessions’ name has been floated as a potential pick for Attorney General since Trump was elected, though there was some question over whether Sessions would accept the offer.""

November 18, 2017: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Terry mcAuliffe. The governor of virginia.
Check out his criminal reform policies.

This man would make a great EG.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Terry mcAuliffe. The governor of virginia.
Check out his criminal reform policies.

This man would make a great EG.

I just looked up Terence's credentials. He was chairman of the Democratic party and campaign manager with Hillary Clinton's 2nd run for President in 2008. No chance he'd go after Hillary, or any former Obama admin officials.

His Wiki Bio: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Putin maybe??

Or

The devil??

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Not going to happen no matter who is in that chair, you have to realise that by now..no?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

yeah I would say that takes him off the list.

I still say Gowdy. He was my first pick before sessions.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Not going to happen no matter who is in that chair, you have to realise that by now..no?

I realized that McAuliffe wouldn't work the moment I followed "scraedtosleep's" advice and looked him up, to see who he was.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

yeah I would say that takes him off the list.

I still say Gowdy. He was my first pick before sessions.

I would say that both CRUZ and GOWDY have the guts to go after anyone, with NO FEAR.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

you cant trust lyin ted. He might go medieval and read green eggs and ham.

I want a pit bull in there. Only one I can think of and have faith in is gowdy right now. Everyone else would just be an actor. I wouldnt even put Christi in there.... oh wait.... Michael Savage. I would take that.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Sessions hasn't done squat but go after harmless Cannabis users to steal their property. All the douches like the Clinton's, Obama etc perfectly insulated from their crimes as usual.

And as Trump said caused their to be a special witch hunt investigation. Sessions probably had that calculated in the back of his inbred hillbilly deliverance mind.
edit on 20-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added text

edit on 20-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: yet more brilliant thoughts

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

you cant trust lyin ted. He might go medieval and read green eggs and ham.

I want a pit bull in there. Only one I can think of and have faith in is gowdy right now. Everyone else would just be an actor. I wouldnt even put Christi in there.... oh wait.... Michael Savage. I would take that.

OKAY..Trey Gowdy it is!

I hope President Trump has spoken with him already, because Jeff Sessions is expected to offer his resignation again, like he did back in late May. ( www.nytimes.com... )

It's speculated that President Trump said what he said today, as a signal for Jeff Sessions to offer up his resignation once again. This time, it will be accepted.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I agree with you 100%, Sessions can go to hell, and no one is taking on the Clinton's..as dirty as they are.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I am sure it is quite annoying that the person you choose to defend your corner legally, steps aside, lol.

However, I reckon it's more likely that Trump and Sessions are trying to distance themselves on purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join