It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wishes That He Had NOT Appointed Jeff Sessions as Attorney General.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So this seems to be a recurring theme. Trump, being the genius businessman he purports to be, hand-selects someone for a position and then a few months later starts crying about how bogus they are. Is it that Trump is a horrible businessman and can't vet candidates for shnizzle? Or what? In my world (we call it the real one), if I hire an employee that turns out to suck I own it as the hiring manager. But somehow Trump isn't responsible for his own appointments? Oh wait, I get it, it was Hillary's fault!!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
But somehow Trump isn't responsible for his own appointments? Oh wait, I get it, it was Hillary's fault!!

But how on earth could Trump have had known beforehand that Sessions would be so very unfair to him ??? In all seriousness, I would be ROFL if this situation wouldn't be as sad and frightening as it is

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

He's not admitting to anything. How are you arriving at that?

Trump is saying because Sessions recused himself he allowed this bullshlt, witch hunt, democrat dog and pony show go on far too long.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I'm okay with Sessions. (He's not a racist, folks.)

I'm also okay with Trump firing Mueller if there are more leaks from the investigation. We already have too many people dishing out info that should be confidential.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And here lies the problem. People are so selfish they are willing to overlook the million things wrong with somebody just so they can get what they want.

Yeah. It's so selfish trying to get a free country going again. Instead of Sessions property confiscation without even a trial. And we need to keep hiding the fact that Cannabis helps regulate the body and fights off many diseases. Cannabis is also about as dangerous as a lata coffee. But lets not use that as an excuse to stop Drug companies from bribing politicians, to continue killing citizens for profit with dangerous drugs.

And it's selfish to deny the rich of slave prison labor in (for profit) prisons. Instead of housing dangerous criminals we need to continue the practice of incarcerating harmless Cannabis smokers (they're more profitable than a real criminal).

edit on 21-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

edit on 21-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: other

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Friday, July 21, 2017

Just Released Info from the Washington Post...

""Russia's ambassador to the U.S. told his superiors in Moscow that he discussed campaign-related issues with Jeff Sessions, who is now the attorney general, The Washington Post reported Friday.

Russian envoy Sergey Kislyak's accounts of two conversations with Sessions, who was then a GOP senator from Alabama, were intercepted by U.S. spy agencies that monitor Russian communications, according to the Post, which cited current and former U.S. officials.

The conversations included discussions on U.S.-Russia relations under a Trump administration and Trump's positions on Russia-related issues, according to a former U.S. intelligence official.""

Source: thehill.com...

ANOTHER "Nothing Burger"? Definitely more material for Anti-America CNN to drone on about for the weekend.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ANOTHER "Nothing Burger"?

That's at least a Spinach Nut Veggie Burger!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

ANOTHER "Nothing Burger"?

That's at least a Spinach Nut Veggie Burger!

I hope the "nuts" get caught in CNN's throat and the network chokes on them. They've gone ape-wild over this latest "bombshell".

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Fire him then.

I'm all for it.

The moment he talked about restarting the "War on Drugs" I knew he was the wrong choice.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
Fire him then.

I'm all for it.

The moment he talked about restarting the "War on Drugs" I knew he was the wrong choice.

My sentiments exactly. The war on drugs is the one biggest mistake of the Nixon administration. It has been a financial drain. Ruined the lives of many. Provided income for drug cartels. Exploded the prison population.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
July 24, 2017

Today, President Trump is referring to Attorney General Jeff Sessions as, "Beleaguered".

""So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?" Trump wrote, referring to his Democratic opponent in last year's presidential election, Hillary Clinton.""

abcnews.go.com...

Just a diplomatic method of asking Jeff Sessions to resign? Trump must really like Sessions as a person. Doesn't have the heart to ask him to step down.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Haha. Like they were forced to.
No they were given time if they wanted it.
Hey there's several mole hills need to be made into mountains. Then we can open a ski resort.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
FIRE HIM

As ive been saying for a while, he is the worst person in the Trump admin.

Save for trump himself...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just a diplomatic method of asking Jeff Sessions to resign? Trump must really like Sessions as a person. Doesn't have the heart to ask him to step down.

Should we start a betting pool on how long Sessions lasts? I'll take "60 days."

And the more that Russia is mentioned, the more Trump will try to deflect with "but Hillary" and "fraudulent votes."

Yes, I think he'll eventually fire Sessions (leaving us without an Attorney General but leaving an active investigation with even more questions.) His (Pete's) father was fired as FBI director, so it's a good bet that Pete does have a set of friends and associates that can dig up dirt.

It looks as if Trump's appointees and staff are going to be in constant turnover. This kind of event means that every new person has to be brought up to speed before they can function -- so expect everything but his Twitter account to slow to a crawl.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Although the Administration is running like a fine Swiss watch... or so we've been told.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

And the more that Russia is mentioned, the more Trump will try to deflect with "but Hillary" and "fraudulent votes."

It's a deflection in the mind of a radical leftist when you dare mention that Hillary and Bill Clinton received over 100 million from the Russians in exchange for 1/5 of US uranium resources. Maybe they should be investigating the real threats and provable crimes. Instead of trying (and failing) to find a crime for Trump.

edit on 24-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: change word

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
July 25, 2017

It's looking more like Jeff Sessions is going to be fired.

""The top White House spokesperson (Sarah H. Sanders) warned Tuesday that President Trump’s frustration with Jeff Sessions is not going away, moments after the president tore into his attorney general on Twitter as “VERY weak” on Hillary Clinton’s supposed “crimes.”"

www.foxnews.com...

TIME TO GO AFTER HILLARY. Lock her up!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

He's still campaigning.
Trying to relive the times when republicans loved him.
Now they all despise him.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 25, 2017

It's looking more like Jeff Sessions is going to be fired.

""The top White House spokesperson (Sarah H. Sanders) warned Tuesday that President Trump’s frustration with Jeff Sessions is not going away, moments after the president tore into his attorney general on Twitter as “VERY weak” on Hillary Clinton’s supposed “crimes.”"

www.foxnews.com...

TIME TO GO AFTER HILLARY. Lock her up!

Pretty sure this is a setup and Sessions isn't going anywhere and has been all over the Hillary email case. Trump isn't pissed about him recusing himself from the Russia thing.....Trump knows there is nothing there...he wanted Sessions freed up to investigate the Clinton corruption this whole time....hence the latest tweets that just happen to coincide with the FBI releasing new emails and stating they have the server and another 100K emails that were never mentioned by Hillary...as well as the 33k they knew she deleted.

Should be a fun couple weeks from here.

I predict the Russia crap is about to be ended with a big slap in the face and public airing of the corruption that began it from the start. This will usher in the reporting of the real investigation that has been going on behind the scenes and why the folks in previously really high positions in the DNC have been having closed session meetings lately.....

It's about to get real....
edit on 7/25/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join