It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wishes That He Had NOT Appointed Jeff Sessions as Attorney General.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Or they'll just copy the contents off your smart phone and dunk it in water before giving it back, destroying any evidence they copied all your phone's data/texts/contacts and IMEI info.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just think..as dirty filthy as they are, they are insulated just enough to not have anything stick in a court of law, it would be the surprise of a lifetime if an actual charge was laid.
I have heard 'charges just around the corner" way too many times now..I don't believe it will ever happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

oh it can you just have to bring down a big part of the system with them. thats why we need a bulldog AG. Bobby kennedy went after some big fish. its a dangerous thing. i think gowdy would be up for it though.

In truth the clintons should have been taken down a long time ago. The fact that they have not just show how bad the swamp has gotten. Even in the last 15-20 years. death and deception is their legacy. Same goes for the Bush clan.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I just think..as dirty filthy as they are, they are insulated just enough to not have anything stick in a court of law, it would be the surprise of a lifetime if an actual charge was laid.
I have heard 'charges just around the corner" way too many times now..I don't believe it will ever happen.

Thanks to all the "We got her now!" threads on ATS that end up hallow, I'm starting to agree with you. But there's still that ray of hope, if Sessions is replaced with a NO FEAR PIT-BULL Attorney General...like Trey Gowdy.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

So he blames someone else for his problems.
What else is new?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Oh he wants to fire them all.
Sessions, Rosenstein, and Mueller.
Getting a bit to close to the truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Leftys that are jumping on this as proof of anything about Trump havent been paying attention. Trumps own supporters have been railing on Sessions since THE BEGINNING. The only thing this means is that maybe Trump didnt know Sessions was going to be such a piece of garbage and unable to play the game according to the new rules. Sessions is older than old school...hes so old school its not even cool anymore.

This is not a new development, its a long time in coming...and its the natural result of Trump either hearing what his base has been saying, discovering it for himself, or both.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Good luck with that...

If trump fires sessions, sessions just points and says obstruction and trump goes to jail...

You can't fire the FBI head for investigating a crime your son is guilty of committing..

You can only get away with that if everyone thinks your innocent.. but the emails showed ATLEAST Jr was guilty.

Sessions could easily be the key to empeachmemt if sessions turns on trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Well yes, I supported Jeff but I wouldn't have appointed him if I knew. The dude recluse himself from Russia and Hilary Clinton. Who da f*** is going to lock her up now? Certainly not Obama's appointees and the Democrats will just drag the Russia hoax out until next election and there after so they can continue a fake controversy to hurt Trumps polls. I would have been like you have a year to provide evidence or shut down the phony case.
edit on 20-7-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
April 20, 2017

JEFF SESSIONS SAYS THIS MORNING THAT HE's NOT RESIGNING.

""Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday he plans to stay on the job at the Department of Justice, on the heels of President Trump sharply criticizing him for recusing himself from the Russia probe.

In a press conference on Thursday scheduled to discuss cybercrime, Sessions' appearance took a quick turn to the issue of whether the top law enforcement official plans to offer his resignation to Trump.

“We in this Department of Justice will continue every single day to work hard to serve the national interest, and we whole-heartedly join in priorities of President Trump,” Sessions responded. “I have the honor of serving as attorney general. It’s something that goes beyond any thought that I’ve ever had for myself.”

Sessions added: “We love this job, and we love this department and I plan to continue to do so as long as that is appropriate.”"

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Who is "WE"? Could be multiple personalities there. But that's for another forum. :-)
edit on 7/20/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Trump in the NYT interview just insulted not only Sessions but the entire dept. of Justice. That was smart!! Trump can't even get people to fill his cabinet positions...I wonder why?

edit on 20-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lmao.. sessions isn't covering it up he is in on it lmao..
jk.. kinda..

How is this not obstruction after he says he fired comey over an investigation he is guilty of AND now admits he just appointed sessions to stop it.....

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

I don't disagree, I'm just skeptical..it's just too big for any one man or agency to make a difference at this point.
So intertwined the corruption is, legal, corporate..etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If there is evidence against the clintons, why isn't trump using it???

He owns every branch and every law enforcement agency..

He could fire and hire anyone..

Either there is no evidence against them, or trump is in on it..

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: agenda51

I don't disagree, I'm just skeptical..it's just too big for any one man or agency to make a difference at this point.
So intertwined the corruption is, legal, corporate..etc.

I'm finding that out now while listening to the O.J. Simpson parole hearing.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don't know. Why is it so obvious to some and completely eludes others?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

A bit of both probably..I would point out in general it takes a fair bit of solid evidence to secure a conviction..probably just not quite enough evidence, and Trump campaigned on upsetting the apple cart but now he sort of is too intertwined.
Or, could be like what Mike Tyson said about a boxing match.. "Everyone has a plan, until you get punched in the nose"

(post by BretePete removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Ya, he is getting parole..crazy.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Can you blame Trump? Look how Holder and Lynch protected Obama, and then Trump's AG wilts and withers after a tiny amount of pressure from the Left. Sessions was a bad pick by Trump, and Trump knows it, and now regrets it. Hopefully this wasn't the last chance to save the country, but this opportunity has been flushed down the toilet. Republican politicians are such weaklings it's pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join