It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is Kerry Going to Stop Lying and Start Signing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
if kerry ever said any truth noone would have bother to even look at him....simple!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as posted by DiRtYDeViL
So why follow Bush blindly? Think about it.

First off, dern good to see you again, DiRtYDeViL.

Secondly, as a staunch proponent for Mr. Kerry that you were, lets flip your question, replace the name 'Bush' with 'Kerry' and ask the same of you?
"Think about it."

seekerof

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Seekerof]

I don't care about Vietnam you think I hate Bush because he is a draft dodger? I don't blame any of them for not going I wouldn't have fought in it either. Bush is a lair a known lair that you still to this day follow and love
God some things never change!!! I'm not back, not here anyway this site has to much CIA propaganda for me now a days.
Kind of reminds me of free republic.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Come on Bush... Come clean on YOUR record.

That's right phaethor.....why don't we have the "man" that was elected come clean on his record instead of using Kerry as some kind of smoke screen. Kerry lost....why keep after him? It's like going after Sadham instead of Osama.......

If Dan Qualyle has an IQ of 85, Dubya's must be about 88. I bet those two are good buds. They should star in a new movie sequel "Dumb and Dumber 2".........

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
American leaders should be chosen for their academic accomplishments, their love of learning, demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills. The whole concept of political dynasty, or purebred politcians, is ludicrous and dangerous.

North Korea and America actually have a similar problem right now. They've both been crippled and turned into parodies of their former glory by the retarded spawn of a popular former leader.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

"Good going", yourself, "guy."
Amazing that virtually all your comments and postings are geared and aimed at those who attack anything resembling the Democrats or when in reference to Bush and Republicans.

seekerof

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Seekerof]

Thank you, I appreciate your compliment.

I'm a partisan hack and I enjoy the clacking of my typing when I write such sardonic mocking of otherwise earnest individuals. Although, for the record, I've gone on record slamming democrats, fellow liberals, and supporting Bush when I think he's done something correct. But, those things are few and far between. I'm not objective. I can't be objective when I just spent the last year being told by the conservative media and Republicans, that I don't love my country. That I'm a terrorist sympathizer and that I'm somehow a communist too. Even now, I turn on MSNBC, and what do I hear?

The liberal elite are ruining america for all us good, Heatland folk.

Please, I can only stand so much folksy charm in a single year, luckily it's 4 more years before the politicians start pretending to have it again. However, much in the same way that you fiercely tow the red party line, I will do the same with the blue, as I shall continue to do so with the blue. Because, the GOP and their ideology run counter to my own, and I while I don't always agree with my own party, they're still the closest party to my own true feelings.

I have mocked, and I shall mock again.

It's like a Sword of Damocles, but filled with snark from the nether regions of my cartoon heart, bursting with candy goodness. All that being said, I found the orignal post to be utterly preposterous, if for no other reason than the patriot petition is asking for John Kerry to be charged with TREASON.

TREASON.

As in we execute him at dawn for high crimes against the country. Seriously, some people take themselves too seriously and need to get a life. And, if you want associate yourself with these lunatics, more power to you.

But, it's 2005. The election is over. That was last year. He can beat a dead horse all he wants, but I think it's silly, and I'm going to say so. John Kerry is no more a viable candidate for 2008 than Rumsfeld is viable candidtate to be named the North Korean MAN OF THE YEAR.

Futhermore, a grand total of 819 people signed this petition, hardly what I would consider a sweeping indictment on the man. I can get 819 to sign a petition saying that they don't like lettuce on whoppers. If you think this will help your side, by all means, do whatever you want. If you honestly think John Kerry has a chance of losing ANY election in Massachusets, for ANY reason, you go right ahead.

But, it looks petty. It makes anybody who supports it look petty.

In conclusion, Kerry lost because Vietnam vets turned against them. Kerry should have known better than to expect his past NOT to come back and haunt him. But, I also find the humor is these same vets so ardently backing Bush, and then Bush turning right around cutting their benefits.

Who didn't see that coming?

They got taken to the woodshed after being exploited to win a Presidential Race. People cared about their anger when it suited them. Now, nobody cares. So, within that context, I find the original post to be unintentionally hilarious if for no other reason than the timing.

Now, you and I can go round and round, but I'm not going to change and you're not going to change. So, live and let live.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by brimstone735]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
If you're not interested in the thread, or don't have any comments to bring to the table, then move on to another thread. Life is too short to read, much less concern yourself with issues you find 'boring' or 'out of date'.

I'm a concerned citizen. I was really hoping that someone would point me in the direction of some fine reading materials, and or a newsletter of some sort. At least a petition I could sign to let my voice be heard in this here Republic of ours.

I'll let my comments stand.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

as posted by brimstone735
Now, you and I can go round and round, but I'm not going to change and you're not going to change. So, live and let live.

Agreed.

You post was an excellent response and well recieved. Your points are noted and respected. Thats the least we can do for ourselves and for others thoughts and opinions: simply to respect them though we differ, correct?

Thank you for the reply, brimstone735.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Agreed.

You post was an excellent response and well recieved. Your points are noted and respected. Thats the least we can do for ourselves and for others thoughts and opinions: simply to respect them though we differ, correct?

Thank you for the reply, brimstone735.

seekerof

Agreed. I know I give you a hard time, but if I didn't respect you, I wouldn't bother putting forth the effort.

Respect recieved and dutifully recipricated.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

Agreed. I know I give you a hard time, but if I didn't respect you, I wouldn't bother putting forth the effort.

Respect recieved and dutifully recipricated.

Ahhhh, I have a tear walling up in my eye right now. Since I have no clue what either of you look like, all I have to picture are your two avators showing tender loving care towards one another.

Wow, that was nice, thank you!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My, my. As a very new member, I had hoped this site would really value things like TRUTH and PROOF, to name a couple. It seems any subject is fair game except Kerry and the other lefties that so many of you worship. Did I make a wrong turn and end up on the D.N.C. message board by mistake? There are some here that clearly have an open mind, and I acknowledge and appreciate them. Any good scientific investigator MUST be open to new ideas. Veterans want Mr. Kerry to release his military records, as everyone else has. Fair? of course it is. He is stonewalling, why? That's all a few of us old soldiers ask, only to be (figuratively this time) again spat on by some indignant, self-righteous, self-appointed political "experts". If we were Bush-bashiing, evidently a favorite pastime on this supposedly "seeking the truth" conspiracy site, the majority here would jump on the bandwagon to make your ever increasingly ridiculous assertations. I overlook most of them as not credible, but I examine the material anyway, seeking a single shred of hard, scientific fact, i.e. PROOF. It's called THINKING! If Bush had not released his military info, I would be man enough, indeed scientist enough, veteran enough to question HIS reasons for it too.

Well, folks, fair and balanced ATS ain't. I may stay here as a member or may not; I have no agenda, even though I could de-bunk many of the conspiracies I see written here with irrefutable hard evidence. I urge more science and less speculation and innuendo. Theories are great. Evidence that would be accepted by your peers, better yet scientifically and legally defensible is the only way to achieve the greatness and notiriety that proving a conspiracy, especially the more bizarre ones would bring

[edit on 8-2-2005 by TheAvenger]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Could I suggest something to any of the Viet Nam vets.
IF you honestly feel that Kerry should let loose his records, why don't yous have the VFW begin the petition drives. The VFW's would seem to be more in line with looking out for the vets and willing to put political pettiness on the backburner. If they can get a large volume of viet nam vets urging for this to happen, maybe kerry would feel more obligated to do it.
But, well, right now, as it has been put out, it seems to me that the motivation behind it is more to dishonor a veteran for political gain than anything else.
And, well, kerry is on some pretty high powered committees, or at least he was in the past....you'd think that in order to do those kinds of jobs, he'd been checked out pretty good.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So it's Kerry "helped the US lose the Vietnam war"? How did he manage this? It was never a war that could be won, what real effect did his actions have?

And apparently he "abetted in the deaths of millions"? Which millions? I didn't know he was guilty of genocide...that's not even something I would accuse Bush of.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is soo funny THE WHO LIED MORE game, Kerry definitly lies isn't he a member of the government.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This is soo funny THE WHO LIED MORE game, Kerry definitly lies isn't he a member of the government.

Oh my...you mean to tell me politicians lie? My whole world is shattered. What I love is, the Bush lovers jump all over the Democrats and trash them if they talk about kerry or any other democratic politician...but as soon as you trash Bush, the Republicans on here jump all over the poster. They say something to the affect of "Oh here we go again, another Bush basher" or "I knew this was going turn into an excuse to bash Bush" etc.....The republicans on here have a do as I say not as I do attitude. There's one in particular...can't think of his name...but he has an Avatar of a scary green face..that's all I can recollect......but he's a funny one that one!!

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Zabilgy]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join