It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the Realm of Comprehension

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

I just looked up mine and the equivalents for my birthdate are:

Al Capone, Carl Gustav Jung, Frank Lloyd Wright, Hugo Chavez, John D. Rockefeller, Joseph Stalin

:O

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Very nice!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Looks like we're having fun here

My try:

"That which is observable and waht you see hero, is the shadow thrown by the laws of everlastingness. Yet, this is not the only one existing shadow, as it manages to radiate its own shadows, to which all beings are subjected, one or other way. You might see solely the one side of the dance but be fooled not. We are not only ruled by the shadow, we are also its masters, justified by our birth and death within it. And is our honour to kneel and rule over the shadow, for nothing external can influence it, no matter how hardly it tries. This is the law of the shadow. The same shadow which possesses the power to both humanize and demonize whatever it touches, the same shadow that holds the imperfect word of the fool, the unique dance of the mouse, or the still waters of a lake, where the bones that the wind swept into its watery domain, still silently lay."

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Rhombic-Dodecahedron with Cube (lattice)

lattice2
lattice3
lattice4
lattice5
lattice6
lattice7

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

As above so below = Every trans-dimentional version of your self (infinite, lower or higher than what you experience here) in this all encompassing NOW, stands before exactly the same emotional situation as you do, only interpreted differently through themes and perspectives.

So if you have a problem with your McDonalds cheeseburger here, the GOD version of you has the same problem spiritually - it´s just interpreted in a whole nother way.

Regards,

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

One day after feeling blue for a long time, I started seeing spiders in a different light...

Life had had me feeling down, and a humble garden spider had caught my eye.Feeling insecure, I had been pondering the dilemna I often felt between my heart and mind.Contemplating the situation, I admired of the fine sense of connection the spider shared with the earth.

If only I could learn from what mother nature was showing me.In despair, I took comfort her soft whispers from better days.

Getting from where I was to where I wanted to be, seemed a chasm held back by the constant sense of struggle between two sides of myself.The stress had been eating me up from the inside out.

I needed to learn to relax and go with the flow.

It was a sobering thought to realize that harnessing that tension daily, and learning to build on it, was required if I ever had a genuine chance to make the most out of life.Alas, the spider didn't have to worry about anything. Trapped up top, I needed to build from the ground up.

Feeling the only the weight of the world, oh how free the spider was from any of that!In a life rich with feeling, why was I the one empty inside?

Looking into it, it struck me that the truths of my life could be built on.Practicing working honest with those principles, is what had provided the freedoms needed to safely navigate my life.I couldn’t keep what I hadn’t earned.

It struck me that learning to practice looking at the relationships I was forming, from different angles would help me create stronger connections.Yet who can imagine the range and scope of all things though?Why was this holding me back?There was not enough time.

I had an idea of the possibilities before me. Nothing is certain, yet learning to be prepared was better then letting my doubts bug me .Then I realized the maps were no good to me without a compass.

In the darkness, I yearned for a way out of the maze my mind had become. Then I caught my first glimpse of what had been under my nose the whole time.

My mind eased, I was able to set out again feeling more secure.

The sticky situations before were the unknowns to learn from.Through ever changing winds, was the chance to grow.

I hoped learning to switch things up wouldn't be as challenging, being able to trust my heart better.The spider’s beauty helped me recognize the limitless nature of the heart.The ties that bind can be scaled through vibration, with sensitivity.

In my core, I better understood that principles and energy cut through the center of everything.I didn’t need to know how everything worked to make the most of the situation.Only to remember to feel using that connection to my heart.

Holding tight to what matters, I felt renewed knowing time would no longer be the obstacle to really living the life I had hoped for.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum
you sounds resentful,
someone must have convinced you that God would stop us from inflicting suffering upon ourselves, he won't.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Actually I believe God helps those who help themselves ,its up to us to stop this nonsense, man is either sovereign or he isnt.Nothing is coming from inner or outer space to save us which presents a problem ,very few ,too few, are fighting the evils of this world because everybody is waiting for something or someone else to solve the problem.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Just to be clear, pictures that can’t speak for themselves must include an explanation. The goal is to facilitate learning and understanding by sharing knowledge. You should include links/sources and off-site commentary (when needed), to help better demonstrate your point(s). A personal epiphany will get you the link, but I'm looking for the really obscure and extraordinary stuff. Only six members have succeeded, barely.

In the meantime…

The Story of the Vivian Girls

The large part of the book, The Story of the Vivian Girls, in What is Known as the Realms of the Unreal, of the Glandeco-Angelinian War Storm Caused by the Child Slave Rebellion, follows the adventures of the daughters of Robert Vivian, seven princesses of the Christian nation of Abbieannia who assist a daring rebellion against the child slavery imposed by John Manley and the Glandelinians. Children take up arms in their own defense and are often slain in battle or viciously tortured by the Glandelinian overlords.

The elaborate mythology includes the setting of a large planet, around which Earth orbits as a moon (where most people are Christian and mostly Catholic), and a species called the "Blengigomeneans" (or Blengins for short), gigantic winged beings with curved horns who occasionally take human or part-human form, even disguising themselves as children. They are usually benevolent, but some Blengins are extremely suspicious of all humans, due to Glandelinian atrocities.

I’ll get into the grimoires soon.

edit on 17-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My spiritual epiphany , I even wrote a thread on it here......ill see If I can find it, was basically about reincarnation....

Basically what happened is this:

I come to in my dream, in a place covered in white marble and I see myself in 3rd person actually, and I am talking to several people, in what seems to be a giant marble meeting hall......I seem to know all of these people, and everyone is very very happy and "congratulating" me on what seems to be something fantastic....everyone is wearing white robes.

Finally they lead me to the center of this white marble structure, which has a medium sized pool , set into 3 steps up from the marble floor....

2 people lead me into this pool, to a man standing in the pool, almost like a baptism and he takes my hand....

I say my final goodbyes and good lucks.......and he dunks me down.......like being baptized......

As soon as im under I hear the throbbing of a heartbeat........and I am born again.....literally into new life, and a new body....screaming and crying out the other end as life begins again.....

I remember it all in such great detail smells and all.......was amazing......

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Regarding things like OOBE, astral traveling, and even NDE.. I feel these are actually products of our mind, akin to a dream. I do think it connects to a different level of experience, but dont necessarily buy into the actual travel context. If anything, I see it as a sort of anti-travel. May seem minor, but its amazing how context can change perceived environments.

"Normal perception" is something that encompasses our entire world perception for the majority of the time, but is actually a relatively small lens into a much bigger place. A lens that can be shaped and changed.

Our overall perception hovers in the middle of what we see as size or scale. Many of these experiences are a result of moving inward, smaller, or outward, larger. They can wrap around to the same experience, but tend to be different overall. Connecting to both directions simultaneously is unique too. Each of these directions can turn into a flow, which can then be shaped (and changed). In a process similar to waterhammer, one can do some interesting things. Its quite the method for breaking loops of many kinds.

It always helped me to think about the movement of the planet to get into that mental state of information flowing into the senses continually, instead of the typical "look, analyze, look, analyze" cycle.

In lucid dreaming, it seems some only gain control of their "body" in the dream environment, but, much more is possible. Not only can the environment be changed in the same way, but persistent worlds can be made (that seem to take on their own life while we are away). Just don't try to bring something "physical" from there to here.. Some thing(s) don't like that so much
Ideas and memories only.

I always wondered whether to "transcend" this body with the mind, or integrate the rest of my body into the experience. Many practices focus on the first, but it always felt to me that we are the way we are for a reason, our mind is sustained by our body, and its fleeting, so.. carpe diem!

We'll see if this posts.. e-gremlins, amirite?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

how rude. i have a lot of great stuff, but i picked something personal for your thread. you want words now? pathetic.

7 painstakingly produced, original, images... each image is the same geometric object (constructed using the 'zome tool'), photographed from a different angle and appropriately photshopped.

geometry is the foundation of ALL esoteric and scientific knowledge and this form is of particular significance. i cannot (will not) be more express than that.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
words words words
edit on 2017-07-17T12:55:07-05:0012America/Chicago07C-0500Jul-05:00 by tgidkp because: double post

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well I will give it a shot, I think this is an excellent idea! We can all benefit from this challenge, particularly if we keep in good spirits about it IMO.

S&F.

Forbidden history.
One of my favorite subjects of study. I have a number of older books which seem to include jucier information the older the book.

My personal favorite is called...
The Horizon Book of Lost Worlds 1962

Within this book are done of the most thought provoking and challenging pictures and glyphs to understand.

I read a post here on ATS not long ago which reminded me of the "demons" seen in the picture below...

The book is very well written and includes an extremely brilliant author who has a way of pointing out additional things- if you're reading between the lines so to speak.

Im indifferent about the pdf, although you've sparked my curiosity. Following the links for more.
Thanks for the info

-Driver

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Entry post.

It is my opinion that it has been sufficiently proven that consciousness is non local. This means simply that consciousness resides in a place that doesn't require a living physical body. In other words you are more than what you can see and feel and hear and touch. It can still be argue that others aren't sufficiently convinced but that is not my concern. Seeing as our consciousness doesn't require a physical body it is not a stretch to claim it is capable and culpable for things that we aren't all in agreement on.

One thing that every single human being that ever lived has in common, is that they must sleep at night. With very few exceptions everyone sleeps, not necessarily good or enough but we all sleep. If you go long enough without it, you will eventually sleep regardless or you will die. During that sleep we all participate in an activity that we know very little about. We don't know where we go, why, for how long, or what we really do there. We all have our experiences to draw from though.

I will make the claim that every single event that has happened since at least the birth of modern man is connected in a very intricate and precise fashion to every other event that has taken place since. I will further claim that specifically when some of or all of us sleep we are able to experience a litany of those events during that time.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There are only Individuals and our own choices to blame for everything.

There is no, all reaching conspiracy, our leaders are the ones we chose to put in there by the rules we have created over time. It is us who keep putting them back in charge.

There is really no Illuminati, no head to the dragon we all fear, no real "powers that Be" The room at the top is empty and has a layer of dust so thick that shows it has not been used in forever, but everyone believes that someone is in that room pulling strings.

The left and right hands of the world honestly and truly do not know what the other is doing, they are afraid to ask or to realize they are part of the same being.

It is just mass stupidity, and fear that keeps things in the status quo, there is no status quo enforcers.

A person may be smart, a group of people on the other hand get Dumber in a Directly Proportional ratio, More people = more Dumb.

There we go, No one is Really at the Wheel... and those who learn it try to hide it. How is that for the ultimate Conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

how rude. i have a lot of great stuff, but i picked something personal for your thread. you want words now? pathetic.

7 painstakingly produced, original, images... each image is the same geometric object (constructed using the 'zome tool'), photographed from a different angle and appropriately photshopped.

geometry is the foundation of ALL esoteric and scientific knowledge and this form is of particular significance. i cannot (will not) be more express than that.

For what it is worth, I appreciated what you posted. I would love to be able to manipulate it. Great work creating that if you indeed created it. Very cool.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

for the first time ever i agree with you!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The keepers of the Light, the 144,000 have been mentioned in most of the Holy Scriptures. The problem is many false prophets have lead man away from the truth and towards ritualistic election.

Many who believe they are the enlightened are arrogant and self-righteouss, not giving credit to the Light itself for revealing itself within them.

Only the humble realize that they have been chosen by the Light and should consider nothing but the Light itself good. As Jesus taught. Why do you call me good? Only the father is good.

The humble who are truly of the order of the Light as spoken of in the scriptures were presented with a message through the scriptures to wait for one who can translate the tounges of angels to the ears of men.

The one who has ears to hear has also been given a mouth to speak that can lead the masses into the unified church. The time for unification and understanding draws near.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
LOL

We had a disgruntled member take their flag back!!

I do have a day job and will be reviewing every new post since last night. For those of you that still don't understand the point of this thread, dffrntkndfnml said it best on page one:

It looks like eisegesis is encouraging us to share insights about nature and the occult, in areas like outlined in rule 2 of the op. Then there's a surprise for someone afterward, that he would like to share.

No, you don't get my secret link just by submitting an entry. Members are being judged by the content of their post so, if you didn't receive a PM from me, you're doing it wrong. Try harder is all I can say.

I want this thread to be filled with intriguing content and thought that offering a "prize" to those willing to put in the effort to help achieve that goal was a good idea. If that means "work" to you, don't participate.

Take my previous posts and Z32Driver's post as an example of what I'm looking for. Personal epiphanies must be worthwhile and posting a picture with no explanation is not my idea of helping someone learn something.

I really enjoyed number47's post, TobyFlenderson's was insightful, we already know that Reverbs is crazy, I have some questions for khnum before he/she qualifies, tgidkp needs only to combine both posts to create a proper entry, etc...

Be patient everybody.

a reply to: khnum

Tell us why the leap from 4G to 5G is significant and how that frequency plays into Rule #2.

...it is written in the gnostic gospels

Cite the passage and you're in.

edit on 17-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join