It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the Realm of Comprehension

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Hey all just chiming in to say...

He's NOT bluffing.

It's worth it, the link is legit. It's full of untold mysteries that I'm glad were shared.

Think about the challenge. Do your best. Keep in good spirits. And good luck.

After reviewing the OPs previous threads, and as a long time lurker, I can say with total confidence that whoever they are...
They're one of the most brilliant researchers on ATS.

That's saying something.
Z32Driver is a major skeptic. Much like Larry Niven's (world's series) Sigmond Ausfeller.

It's worth it.

And if I may thank you all for contributing this is one of the most interesting threads as of late.

-Driver

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

Thats a really nice way of saying something - would love to read the info, reasons being finding stuff to read on the journey is not so easy these days, been searching for some soul inspiration for a while now and have learnt to follow ones instinct however its not mine to give so lets wait and see i place my trust in what shall be shall be .. cool avatar btw ;-)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Meh. Why not?

Pythagoras taught his disciples that God is the universal 'mind' diffused through all things, and that this mind by the sole virtue of its universal sameness could be communicated from one object to another and be made to create all things by the sole will-power of man.

An excerpt from Helena Blavatsky - Isis Unveiled (Vol 1: Science)[Published 1888]

And as for personal epiphanies... I suppose I could share something noteworthy and edgy.

One day I had decided to take a gander at the old Book uh duh Law by Crowleypants & Co.

I read these two lines and became proactive:

24. I am Nuit, and my word is six and fifty.

25. Divide, add, multiply, and understand.

÷ + X =

Interestingly enough, if you take 25 and use the order of operations for basic algebra you get the number 650.

Such as:

[(25/1)+25]25 = 650

Whoa! And then suddenly...

24. I am Nuit, and my word is six and fifty.

The obelus (÷) was first used as a division symbol by Johann Rahn (or Rhonius) (1622-1676) in 1659 in Teutsche Algebra (Cajori vol. 2, page 211). obelus: a mark (- or ÷) used in ancient manuscripts to indicate questionable passages or readings.

Let that one sink in you gemetria heads.

edit on 7/25/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Interesting thread, and tantalizing reward... curious!

I've written this before, but my first big epiphany concerns "hidden knowledge" and came from my father. He was a straitlaced cpa, and retired Air Force ... not prone to religion or nonsense.

When I was a young adult, he solemnly asked me to accompany him and we reclined by a pool, looking at the cumulus clouds scattered above. He asked me to choose a cloud I thought wasn't likely to evaporate rapidly and I chose one that was dark on the bottom, gravid with rain.

He stared at the cloud intently and I could see sweat form on him... as I started to wonder if he'd lost his mind, about 20 seconds later, I saw the middle of the cloud disappear from the center outward, leaving a ring... fast ... something I'd never seen. He went on to do it a handful of times, to prove it wasn't a fluke, or trick.

He explained the mind was all powerful and that we had far more personal power in this life than most knew.

I understood, then, that magik and many other things I had been taught to laugh at, had a reality. .. and that this place is far more, and less, than most would think.

I have to reinforce this lesson on most days, as getting caught up in the noise and fury is too easy.

And yeah, Reverbs, 'dillemna' IS the correct spelling, dammit, and always shall be!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I apologize for side tracking guys, but I am so happy to read this from you BD. I have only really seen you post in Aircraft and never knew this is where you were coming from.

Sorry for disruption. Again Eisegesis this was a fantastic idea for a thread and amazing in practice.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

Thank you for the kind words. I was hoping that someone would come back and give their opinion about the material, for better or worse. I’m glad you are enjoying it.

a reply to: minkykeka

Sorry for the late reply. What I liked most about your story was that your perception of life had been permanently altered from the experience. Some people go through life and may never have a single magical moment.

The popular quote...

"There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see." - Leonardo da Vinci

...also reminds me that some will absolutely never see unless they are shown or have an epiphany. The unfortunate human that forgoes exploration or worse, does not recognize or understand when shown, will be held in contempt during the trial of life.

a reply to: AnselmoJoseAlonso

How did I miss this?

And in the spirit of denying ignorance here's a random nugget I became aware of while working as a cancer research assistant: Radiotrophic fungi, such as cryptococcus neoformans, have been observed to use melanin pigments to perform electron transport utilizing gamma-rays for energy and growth. Or said more esoterically "The curse of King Tut, feeds from an invisible dark fyre, which threatens to corrode our own inner light." Or said in laymans terms: Black molds "photosynthesize" ionizing radiation, and maybe heat and other forms of light by using melanin.

Fascinating. You are an interesting character my friend, that’s for sure. Are there any links that correlate with your statement? I get the gist of it, but would love to read more. Thanks

a reply to: njord

Great post, definitely adds a different twist to Tree of Life.

norse mythology teaches us that there are 9 worlds
the compass represents dimensions in 3D space
the vertical axis represents dimensions of time

Thanks again!!

Disclaimer: The information contained below is derived from a Christian perspective. Absolutes can be interchanged, depending on historical context and/or belief system. Some aspects cannot be changed.

For example:

As for the elements and how they interact, this is an Absolute. In Nature, only that which does not change can give rise to that which does. Without stability of the elements and the harmony between them, we would not exist. Mastery of the Absolute grants the adept the ability to alter their own existence, both physically and spiritually.

Take it in slow.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S. - I'll be sending links out tonight to a few people.

edit on 25-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Forgive me if I am jumping the gun as I haven't gone through everything yet below this statement:

"In Nature, only that which does not change can give rise to that which does"

Is that like a Koan?

It seems that once that change has occurred the system would now cease to be one that does not change and therefore cannot give rise to change yet it has changed. Is that the correct interpretation, or am I reading too far into it?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Another one who is also enjoying it thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They really should of called Eden, Sophia.

All the pretty mind waping colours and...squares...with triangles, in a circle. I'm really getting bent out of shape and context. Idk if I'm circle or a square any more.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I have an electronic copy of the book 'Anacalypis' on my computer. It is a fascinating read. Printed in 1836 the Author Godfrey Higgins claims that all language stems from six ancient languages (I can't remember them) which are so similar in nature that they indicate the existence of one single universal language which remains undiscovered.
Godfrey Higgins also claims that at their roots all of the major religions are essentially the same and come from the same source material.

Anacalypsis
edit on 26/7/2017 by hudsonhawk69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on 25-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just got around to downloading that pdf.. I was born in Crete, Greece! On an AFB. Embarrassingly, I don't know much about the history. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hudsonhawk69

I have an electronic copy of the book 'Anacalypis' on my computer. It is a fascinating read. Printed in 1836 the Author Godfrey Higgins claims that all language stems from six ancient languages (I can't remember them) which are so similar in nature that they indicate the existence of one single universal language which remains undiscovered.
Godfrey Higgins also claims that at their roots all of the major religions are essentially the same and come from the same source material.

Anacalypsis

A gut feeling tells me the original language could be telepathy. I don't know why.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I am a bit late to the party here, wanted to simply agree with you and contribute later but I want to chime in here after all cause something did come to mind...

It goes beyond telepathy as a language in my opinion, I believe it is also a spiritual connection. The best example I can give would be the eternal link between a mother and her child.

A simple example, I remember being a child, my mother and I would complete each others sentences more frequently than coincidence could explain.
I am now a father of two children, our youngest is officially 3 months old today. Both have been breastfed, little one still is. One clear link between mother and child, which our society has deprived many souls through various means, is that link provided by breastfeeding. I do not only mean the physical closeness and comfort between the mother and child but the connection that men can not understand and emotionally detached/blinded mothers(please do not slaughter me for saying this) are not realistic to. My spouse can clearly tell you when our baby is about to wake up needing to drink. She feels it in her body(breast), it is without fault. She will have a sudden flow of breast milk, and within a minute, the child will awake.
I also BELIEVE that we as humans deprive ourselves through education of some of these communication skills. I have experienced what some will think is non sense with both of them. I have tried communicating with them telepathically at a very young age.
My son, well I wont go too in depth in what I "heard" in my mind, but I truthfully believe that 2 souls we're competing for his body, the way we responded to his needs guided one soul into him. Duality was at play, one was loving, one was not, then his little person began developing, his memories forming and his soul growing.

My daughter was about 1 month old when I had my first conversation with her. I never said a word out-loud...but she responded vocally to me, gibberish to the human ear...giggles and sounds, but I felt I could understand what she was answering to me. My spouse when I told her this, kind of thought I was losing it(she hadn't noticed the baby talking to me for 10 minutes without me saying a word or making a silly face). Then, a few days later, our daughter was complaining...I told her mommy exactly what she wanted, I was right....she still kind of thought I was losing it. Some will think i'm crazy...I sometimes re-think this and think I am crazy....I am crazy to write this.
I feel like the last few generations of humanity have been DEPRIVED of this emotional and/or telepathic connection that exists between Mother and Child.

Our society in the last few hundred years has unlearned thousands of years of knowledge. We believe we are advancing and learning at historical rates, but unplug the power and most are zombies...unaware of the food that is all around them, their basic needs and how to tend to them. We are led to believe we are growing smarter as a species, but the truth is we are not.

If we all die today and an external observer analyzes our history...the current generation would be the one that advanced the most technologically, but truthfully had the LEAST knowledge about life, earth and everything that encompasses it. The "weeds" in are backyard, the deadly scary mushrooms and such are often food (superfoods per today's marketing standards) or medicine. This part is a story for another day...though...it is forbidden knowledge because capitalism does NOT want you to know this.
edit on 11-11-2017 by UndeadWarrior because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join