It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Soviet Counter Intelligence Officer at Meeting With Donald Trump Jr. and Russian Lawyer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It's pure coincidence Lynch brought her in and she was with Obama's Russiam ambassador after meeting Trump.

You mean in order to prosecute the money laundering case that Sessions just dropped... for reasons?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Its soo weird to realize how basically communist the right has become in order to defend Trump. They aren't gonna live this down anytime soon.
The right is now cheering on any news that comes out demonstrating collusion with the commies in order to effect change in the US political system. The fringe left however is trying to one up them by having antifa and actual communists fighting in the street. I give props to Russia for playing the fringe on both sides

But the people in power today's influence:
"former Soviet counter intelligence officer "

America has changed in the last 5 or so years.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
So people don't think the Russians send Russian agents over here and make them American citizens?

So Leftists don't think Obummer illegally spied on American citizens?
So Leftists don't think Hillary had an illegal server in her basement?
So Leftists don't think the DNC illegally colluded to oust Bernie Sanders?
The list could go on and on.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It's pure coincidence Lynch brought her in and she was with Obama's Russiam ambassador after meeting Trump.

You mean in order to prosecute the money laundering case that Sessions just dropped... for reasons?

I suspect Russia has some serious dirt on the Trumps, and in exchange for full cooperation, they wont spill it..along with the understanding that Trump was on the verge of ruin before presidency..I think Russia is helping the T-empire there also

History is going to be scathing about this time in history..and its gonna paint a pretty dark (and perhaps accurate) picture of the voting public of the time also...perhaps a result of the twitter mindset of only slogan based information packets to work on, etc. who knows..interesting study for the future.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Short answer - so what?
Long answer - so #ing what?

I gave you a star for that because I thought you were replying to this:

I'm confused. Is he American?

There is no story about how this case was in the wrong venue or mishandled based on the man's citizenship.

This is a Magnistskt case that the Russian lawyer lady was lobbying about at Trump Tower, in exchange for dirt on Clinton. FACT!
This is the case that Preet Bhara was overseeing. FACT
Trump abruptly fired Bhara, after promising him he wouldn't. FACT

edit on 14-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

So people don't think the Russians send Russian agents over here and make them American citizens?

This thread is not about Obama, Hillary, or the DNC. focus man.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: shooterbrody

he's a:

a former Soviet counter intelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.

one might assume that someone with that kind of background might be watched rather closely..

So are his constitutional rights any less because of his background?
I agree dangerous people should be watched, but those watching also have rules to follow; rules that have been demonstrated in the past to have been broken.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Its soo weird to realize how basically communist the right has become in order to defend Trump. They aren't gonna live this down anytime soon.
The right is now cheering on any news that comes out demonstrating collusion with the commies in order to effect change in the US political system. The fringe left however is trying to one up them by having antifa and actual communists fighting in the street. I give props to Russia for playing the fringe on both sides

It's not the russians. It's ukranians who struck a deal with the DNC.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Commies?
The Leftists supposedly love everyone....Everyone except the Commies eh?
The only real Commies are the Chinese, North Koreans and the Democrats.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Short answer - so what?
Long answer - so #ing what?

I gave you a star for that because I thought you were replying to this:

I'm confused. Is he American?

There is no story about how this case was in the wrong venue or mishandled based on the man's citizenship.

This is a Magnistskt case that the Russian lawyer lady was lobbying about at Trump Tower, in exchange for dirt on Clinton. FACT!
This is the case that Preet Bhara was overseeing. FACT
Trump abruptly fired Bhara, after promising him he wouldn't. FACT

B-But umm...Obama probably had some gay sex in university!
Check and MATE!!!
Delete this thread!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

there's alot of islamic american citizens out there. I bet you wouldn't be griping if you found out that some of them were being spied on and found to be planning to blow up trump tower!!

I imagine it would be rather easy to get a fisa warrent on "a former Soviet counter intelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned. "

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Commies?
The Leftists supposedly love everyone....Everyone except the Commies eh?
The only real Commies are the Chinese, North Koreans and the Democrats.

Well, that might have been a thing
But now the right is a bunch of pinko USSR suckups, so its a shared experience. Now its just a matter of debating on which version, Marx, Mao, Stalin, etc..you get the picture. Get your marching boots on, you must defend Trump and co. more with his innocent connections and bytchboy status to Putin

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just a quick question (not saying he is btw just asking).

Because he has dual citizenship If he was found to be working with Russian intelligence could he be done for treason?.
But It would be perfect for a Russian or US spy to be a dual citizen.

link   

That's not the point.
The point is the Leftist double standard, they condone all of those illegal things and yet there was a Russian-American citizen at that meeting and you guys have a meltdown.
So every Russian-American is a spy?

link   

NBC

This has been confirmed by Jr.'s lawyer who states there may have been a sixth person as well.

Why the hell disclose the meeting and not disclose this? Didn't Jr. on Hannity the other night state that there were no other Russians he met with? Everyone linked to Trump can't seem to tell the truth and can't seem to avoid stepping in the piles of dung they leave lying around all over the place.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, because they're incompetent liars that are out of their depth.

I am going to farther out on a limb (as somebody who also has meetings every day, all day long) and say that it's probably because they had forgotten that there was an extra body (not a central figure) in the room for a nothing burger meeting that lasted 20 minutes, thirteen months ago.

If I was forced to name everybody who attended every meeting, especially the obscure ones that ended up going nowhere over a year ago, I would undoubtedly forget large numbers of the "fly on the wall" types who sat in but did not contribute much, if anything.

Why is it, as soon as a person becomes involved in American politics, they are expected to spontaneously develop eidetic memories...and be able to, upon demand, recall exactly where they were on exact days, at exact times, who was present, and all that was said and done?

Let he who is possessed of flawless recall cast the first aspersion...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Just a quick question (not saying he is btw just asking).

Because he has dual citizenship If he was found to be working with Russian intelligence could he be done for treason?.
But It would be perfect for a Russian or US spy to be a dual citizen.

I have no clue how someone who is in a "formerly" hostile country to the US, with a job as cointel for the communist regime that stated clearly they are playing the long game to destroy our government, can end up with dual status. That just seems extremely poor of a system that would allow that to happen.

As far as treason?.....well hell, I know of a president that would pardon that in a blink of an eye..and his supporters would cheer him for being savage or something.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I forgot about that aspect.

Prevezon Holdings on trial for money laundering

Prosecutor, fired by Trump
Donald Jr. meets with Prevezon defense attorney to discuss sanctions er adoption and get dirt on Hillary
Sessions settles 230 million case for 5.9 million.
But team Trump got nothing out of it.
Nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That's not the point.
The point is the Leftist double standard, they condone all of those illegal things and yet there was a Russian-American citizen at that meeting and you guys have a meltdown.
So every Russian-American is a spy?

This thread is about the topic at hand
Do you have *any* input on that or is it 100% deflection?

Oh, and yes, every former spy from the USSR, who specialized in counter intelligence against the USA, talking to a presidental candidate on how to run counter intelligence on a candidates opposition...is a mother f0-0-0-ing spy!
edit on 14-7-2017 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: shooterbrody

he's a:

a former Soviet counter intelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.

one might assume that someone with that kind of background might be watched rather closely..

So are his constitutional rights any less because of his background?
I agree dangerous people should be watched, but those watching also have rules to follow; rules that have been demonstrated in the past to have been broken.

He absolutely has Constitutional rights. We have no idea if he was being watched.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What's the Russian ambassador got to do with it? And why couldn't they get a lawyer with a visa ... And a website. And her stay was over why is she here in June when her parole ended in January?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join