It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I figured they can manipulate events in our time when they want to, but not all the time. I don't think they have their hand in everything. And if they did pull the strings in most of our destinies- why would they(almost directly) tell Ken? And even tell him to write a book about it?, What would they possibly gain from that?
If we all knew they were pulling our strings, some of us pawns might resist and they'd be annoyed.
I see it more as an intelligence which can pull our strings...but only when need be.
I hope i haven't misinterpreted what you've said.

That voice you heard before your crash, it could have been your higher consciousness maybe. Have you read Philip K. Dick's experiences with that voice which gave him advice? sounds like he had the same thing you had.

Since everyone else is sharing their personal experiences with the weird, I mays well recount my own;
Every single night I go to sleep, I dream snippets of the future, usually it's the next day, but sometimes it's a week or a year in the future. It's almost always mundane stuff. Sometimes it's traumatic events. I think it's possible because a part of our consciousness is outside of time, and it's easier to access (for whatever reason) when we are asleep. I think a part of our consciousness or "soul" goes to their world too, except we can't always remember it.
Remember when they said if you could remember your dreams you'd understand reality?

I have a close family member who survived a car accident like you Caver78, except it was a vision from the day before, and not a voice. Saved her life.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

If you remember, the purpose for Ken and Deb for writing the book and having the experience was in order to indirectly help humanity avoid burning their fingers. Nothing more and nothing less I believe. Think of it like a time capsule, to be reopened at the right time maybe.

I think you are confusing the dreaming comment but don't have access to book or laptop currently. It's not terribly far off but I believe the sentiment is a bit different from actual quote.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

. Think: Is your life really lived when you are awake or Asleep. You only know what is true when you can consciously be in both all you believes is your reality alone!

I interpreted that as them saying; if you were conscious while asleep as well as awake, you'd understand reality better.

If it was to warn us about getting our fingers burnt, well maybe. But if Tomas's book is found, then that proves they exist. And that they pulled the strings. Wouldn't there be a better way for them to stop us annihilating ourselves (burning our fingers) without revealing themselves? and giving away their position?
Because once they reveal themselves, all the events after that point in time going to be harder to manipulate.
edit on 13-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: dh

edit on 13-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: df

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You are asking the right questions I believe. There are certainly answers you aren't thinking of though, or at least vocalizing.

That could be the most important post of this whole discussion. Wow man. Stay with what you just stated and nothing else. Meditate on it and see if you come up with anything.

edit on 8/13/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/13/2017 by sputniksteve because: Crazy

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Since there is still an ongoing shared paradigm between the Italian party living circa 1500 with the current tenants at the cottage I imagine 99.9 percent of the people back in the day would have been considered "asleep".

The planetary analogy hinted at in the book cover illustration might suggest a "fatal attraction" near Jupiter that would leave a potential reader not only asleep, but dead in the Shakespearean sense of the meaning.

Saw the same pattern with my personal story about flight lessons with Lester Farrington, someone could have found that person shared google imagery and perhaps awakened some others about events in the early 1960's.

We do have one member on ATS that said using "the ROAD" was taboo so I'm not going to elaborate.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

The last thing I want to do is be rude, and I feel that ignoring the comment would be just that. I have to be honest man, I don't have the first clue what you are saying in your posts. I try very hard, but nothin seems to make any sense to me what so ever.

Is there a way to say it more clearly, or precise?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I think this book is supposed to be cryptic like "The Davinci code" secret, hidden, esoteric.
Maybe nobody can "get it"?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

We are talking about your posts though, not the book. The book makes plenty sense on the outside, your posts make none on the outside so I don't know what is on the inside. I am sorry for being short or rude, I just don't know how else to put it. If there is something you are trying to convey, it is not getting across.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I'm so sorry Steve I will stop posting in your thread since you feel my contributions are off topic.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't man, I haven't said that at all. I have just said I don't have the first clue what you are talking about, and if you need any kind of feed back you may need to alter how you present your messages. I desperately want to understand what you are trying to say but am incapable.

I started the thread, it isn't mine. I don't control what is discussed or said, nor dictate who can participate. I was stressed out and agro last night and probably wasn't as tactful as I could have been. I apologize for my approach Cauli.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Cauliflower I am not at all accepting of how I communicated with you through the last couple posts. My intentions don't matter when the way I said it was so hurtful. I am sincerely sorry to you and I truly hope you won't leave the thread regardless of my ability to understand your posts. I am not trying to be funny here, I am serious. I feel really bad about it, and you didn't deserve it. I don't want to make excuses, or try and clear my responsibility. I would however like to just open up and share some things because I have been misunderstanding some things that have been going on.

I really was not prepared for any of this. I have lived a life that is far from stellar or note worthy. I started out fine but somewhere along the path I went a wrong direction, that resulted in me hurting myself and especially the ones that loved me for a very long time. I have been and sometimes still am a very needy, selfish, and egotistical man. I often think only of myself and not how my actions or words will effect others. I have gone through life like a wrecking ball really, crushing and destroying things all around me. Those closest to me usually took the most damage, and then I continued my arc and was on to the next target. That isn't to say that I was doing all of this on purpose, or intentionally but I did it all just the same.

It has only been relatively recently that I have finally seen the damage I have done, and the life that I have lived. Even after getting sober I made a ton of mistakes and continued to live selfishly, because while I wasn't killing myself I still didn't like, love, or respect myself. Without the ability to care about ones own self, it is hard to care about others in a way that is significant. That doesn't mean I was some demon incapable of doing good or healthy things. Those good and healthy things just didn't out weigh the bad I had done. When I finally saw how damaged I was, something happened that allowed me to start to make repairs. I learned to forgive myself without shirking responsibility for my actions, I learned to love myself without doing it at others expense (I hope) and respect myself by not killing my body daily.

This created a new world for me to live in. A world and a life and a perspective that I had gone 35 years with out. For the first time in my life I not only cared whether I lived or died, I actually wanted to live in every possible way for as long as possible. I had discovered a love of just being alive, and began to appreciate what a gift this experience really is. I am not trying to sway you reader or make you feel sorry, but just giving context.

At this relatively recent point I decided that I would make the best out of any kind of life that I had. I didn't need to fill it with gadgets or cars or houses or game systems, drugs or alcohol. I would be grateful for every day that I got to wake up and see my children and wife once more. While I had done a lot of damage to the people I love, most were still with me and willing to let me try. Things weren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, we were all adjusting but doing a pretty good job of it. Most of them were just happy I was alive and comforted by the fact that I would most likely still be tomorrow.

So while I as able to love and like and respect myself, I still don't think all that highly of myself. I had lied, cheated, and stolen for most of my life. I most certainly didn't think I would ever be worthy of any magic I didn't create. I mean I get to lay next to my 5 year old son and read him stories every night, sleep next to him and feel him breathing, and wake up to him every day. That is all the magic I could ever ask for or expect, because I really shouldn't even be alive by most accounts.

When I started this project after getting a hold of the book, I expected at most a bunch of stars and flags on ATS for bringing an original topic. Once I started going I hoped to created a podcast and youtube channel in order to make a platform for getting exposure in order to hopefully make a career out of writing or talking. I went through all the appropriate channels and contacts to get the permissions to do these things. I was excited about it all, I finally found a way to combine my passions with my talents and skills and maybe even eventually make some money out of it! I mean who wouldn't love that right? It is like the saying "you never work a day in your life if you love what you do", and I thought I had found the pass to the stage. Shoot I will be honest, I believed in the book so much I was conspiring to make copies of it and distribute it electronically. Many of you here got messages saying as much.

The night I was laying in bed thinking about the opening and closing poem, and a spark ignited in the believe I may be the pussy cat my brain almost exploded. It was 1am and I jumped out of bed, put on shorts, a shirt, and shoes and started running. As hard and as long as I could. My adrenaline was out of control, It was a physical feeling that is unmatched in anything I had experienced thus far in uniqueness. During his walk home I saw for the first time in my entire life an event in the stars that I couldn't explain. I am not saying it was an UFO driven by Aliens or anything, it was a phenomena I had never witnessed in 37 years of looking at the sky. This seemed to be connected as far as I could tell. I walk home excited but content and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up and decided to make sure I had read every word that Gary Rowe had ever written online. I am not exactly sure why I decided to do it that morning, but for what ever reason it did. I started on the blog where he spoke the most, re read a lot of comments and finally got to a few I hadn't read before or had maybe just ignored. In any case I got to the spot where Gary was discussing his obsession with Chaldean Numerology and quoted his calling card #7. I literally had a melt down, and I will explain why finally now.

What I am about to explain is probably a mistake on a public forum, for I am now giving you identifying marks on my own body on top of all the other personal details I have shared over the last 10 years on this account, but we are all working together and I can only hope it won't bite me in the end. So here are my fingers and toes crossed.

When I was in college 16 years ago, I lived in a small apartment complex that had about 10 units in my building. 1 particular upstairs apartment housed 4 dudes who my room mate and I befriended and spent a lot of time drinking and hanging out with. On this particular evening I returned from a party pretty smashed. I haven't been drunk in almost 8 years because when I did drink I wasn't very good at it. I drank till black out or I didn't drink at all, there was no moderation or in between for me. Frankly most of life is like that for me actually. In any case I returned home this particular evening to find that my friends upstairs had decided to brand themselves with hot pieces of metal. I was volunteered for the duty, and while I didn't exactly want to get burned I wanted to be a part of the group. I woke up the next morning in tremendous pain with a 7 burnt into my arm, and 3 hash marks on the inside of my bicep. When I asked these guys in the morning why we had 7's and hash marks burnt on our skin they were not able to give me a sufficient reason.

I think I am at limit, continued...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I then spent the next 16 years with these marks on my body, with no reason other than we were dumb and drunk. That is until maybe there was a reason, I just hadn't understood it. I fired off the appropriate emails and phone calls and disturbed a poor man in the middle of the night in England. I told him I had something I think he should so, and that if he would provide me with an email address I will send it and just wait for him to reply if he thought it was worthy of one.

I was a tumultuous day to say the least, I was amped with energy and enthusiasm and soon it was the middle of the night again and I was at the park running. As soon as I left the house I saw that exact same phenomena in the stars from the night before, and watched it while I walked. Seeing as it was 1am and I was all alone at the park I decided to start talking out loud. I expressed my disbelief in what was happening, and asked for some confirmation or help in distinguishing if this was real or if I was losing my mind. As I finished saying the sentence "I don't need you to appear in front of me or anything like that" a shooting star fell directing in front of me vertically from all the way up top to the horizon. Enough weird things had been happening until that point that I took it at face value and went home content once again.

I spent the following week speaking with Mr. Rowe in private about a litany of topics and still continue to this day. I have given my word that I will not discuss anything from our conversations, and while he would probably prefer me not mentioning him here out of respect for his privacy it is an important part of this tale. So I beg you please don't bother this man, unless absolutely necessary. That led to the Thursday when I had the experience that I believe was 2109. I haven't discussed the full contents of that event with anyone at all, not even Mr. Rowe. The situation itself doesn't exactly lend itself to confirmation of who it was exactly, but until I can confirm other players capable of what happened it will be my assumption.

Now this may sound like nothing but fun and exciting games, but it is most certainly not. That isn't to say that some of the experiences haven't been absolutely amazing, and pleasurable on a level I can't convey. The amount of insecurity, lack of confidence in my own sanity, and disbelief by myself and family has made it a bitter sweet experience. I am not saying I have freaked out and sold my stuff and joining a cult or anything like that, but it has produced profound changes in my personality and spirituality that are hard to explain on a rational and logical level so it tends to look like mania or craziness. I fully understand that, I hope everyone reading this does. The morning before I read about the importance of #7 I finally called my own father and asked him to visit so I could tell him a story. I explained that I needed to look him in the eye and let him see my actions and demeanor while I told him this story, because If I couldn't convince him then I needed help with my son because I probably needed to visit a hospital and see a doctor about my brain.

Again, not looking for sympathy just trying to explain my state of mind and thinking in all of this. I don't know where things are right now. I don't know what is going to happen with Thomas book. I don't know my role if I even have any in any of this. I only know some really weird stuff was happening and I thought I wasn't really able to talk about any of it. That was simply my mistake. I am free to discuss my speculation and thoughts and will continue to do so, and will never lie to you guys. If I am not able to, or think I won't be able to discuss something I won't. I will be happy to get back to trying solve this case though if you guys still want to have a go at it.

At the very least I have some very interesting points of interest for us to look into. The fact is this book was written, all of this info is out there, me having a personal experience with it doesn't change any of that what so ever. I had been taking the better safe than sorry route up until now, which I still think is probably the first responsible thing I have done in this.

I have spilled most of my guts, Cauliflower I sincerely hope you will accept my apology and stay with us. I hope this won't take the wind out of any sails but instead fill them back up. This is far from over or solved y'all, so lets get back to work. I won't be pissy any more I promise, I have my head on straight and I am ready. If you have any questions fire away and I will do my best to answer them. I am effectively all in now, and if I don't solve this mystery I will have doxed myself for no reason other than to show everyone how crazy I am. I can't let that happen.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Wow your story really resonated with me man. Don't be too hard on yourself though, I think your a good guy.
I've been quite the wrecking ball with booze problems too...and i'm only 21 damn it. So I can relate to you there, alot. Just trying to get sober so i can change career paths and go to uni to study. TVP has inspired me to study science, instead of working in manual labor.

That seven mark on your arm...damn what a coincidence! And that vertically falling "meteor"...I fcking saw that too! Right when I first found out about this book and exchanged some messages with gary on the blog, I saw that meteor when I was out jogging and when i got home, my home phone rang 5 times in a row, and whenever I picked it up I only heard beeping and creepy electronic noises. I was pretty scared, but figured it was a coincidence. Then I read John Keel's mothman and read about the phone disturbances with paranormal events-exactly what I was going through. The next couple of days I kept seeing massive, round plasma balls in the sky. They were green and some blue, accompanied with the smell of sulfur. Now I know what meteor's, satellites, scintillating stars and other night phenomena look like-these plasma balls werent it. They were fking massive and irregular in shape.
That was on 21-30st july. Fast forward to 2 days ago and I got the strange calls again, 4 more calls with the beeping and electronic noises. Whenever I talked into the phone It would wait until I had finished until it hung up. I call back and It just beeps again.

It must have been hard to type out your story, but i'm glad you did. I knew you were holding back a bit before and I really wanted to know your experiences to see how they tied into TVP and my own little run in with wierdness.
I'm keen to see how all this unfolds.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thanks man I appreciate it. I am not being too hard on the the dude that used to occupy this skin, trust me he really was a dick for the most part. He was very good at hiding just how big though, due to skills learned at a young age for depressing reasons.

In any case yeah it is sure full of weirdness isn't it? Telling the story of the last to 2 posts were the easiest part of all of this to be honest. I had been dying to get let it out dude, it was absolutely killing me that I couldn't share it with y'all. I too am very excited to see how this all plays out.

I will tell you all now though, if Tom DeLong starts talking about this book or light beings I am probably just going to kill myself. Not really, but probably really. Not really though.

That reminds me I really wanted to elaborate on a couple posts you and I made yesterday but was at an airport so couldn't. Will do that now.

edit on 8/14/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh

. Think: Is your life really lived when you are awake or Asleep. You only know what is true when you can consciously be in both all you believes is your reality alone!

I interpreted that as them saying; if you were conscious while asleep as well as awake, you'd understand reality better.

If it was to warn us about getting our fingers burnt, well maybe. But if Tomas's book is found, then that proves they exist. And that they pulled the strings. Wouldn't there be a better way for them to stop us annihilating ourselves (burning our fingers) without revealing themselves? and giving away their position?
Because once they reveal themselves, all the events after that point in time going to be harder to manipulate.

My interpretation similar but distinctly different I believe, not necessarily right though. What I took that to say is that you think reality is what you experience when you are awake, and that what happens when you are sleeping is just that and that awake was base reality. When in actually what we think is base reality may not be anything of the sort. I took it as not understanding "reality" better as we see it but seeing the entire picture for what it is. I am not sure I expressed that correctly but hopefully you understand the nuance I was attempting.

I don't think there is a maybe about the purpose of the book personally. I take it at face value when they say it is to help us from burning our fingers. I will explain my understanding through my experience, but I don't want you to think that means I know for sure I am right or am trying to convey that I am for sure right. It is speculation just based off a tiny bit more data.

I truly think that what happened with Ken and Deb was honestly just a very small part of all of this. I don't think it was the main point at all, I think that is still to come. In fact I am almost certain, just because so little has actually happened since it was written. I think it was just a small piece of a puzzle that will start to take shape in the coming years. If in fact 2109 are not quite what we assume they are, and do in fact have a lot more potential and ability to manipulate "reality" then we are all in for a very rude awakening. Just finding Thomas book and proving TVP was real is just an aspect of the entire issue. A majority of people would still either not hear about it or not believe it.

But lets say that someone somewhere sometime is doing something that may be getting close to disrupting where "they" live and in effect disrupting where "we" live which would be very bad for all of us. Lets assume that is a fact. They would then need to weave a very particular tale and path for this to be explained in full in a way that would include puny humans instead of excluding us. Numbers burnt onto arms decades past have a way of really putting the importance and ability into perspective, know what I mean?

This is what I have been trying to speak to in posts where I say I believe that this is so much more complicated than it appears on the surface. I hope everyone who is reading, believer or non believer can understand the profundity and outrageousness of what we are discussing and proving is 100% real on ATS right now. This is ignored at your own peril most likely. We seriously need to start removing our collective heads from our collective rear ends, or it appears there are going to be all too real consequences for everyone and everything involved. I don't have the first clue what kind of time line we are on, I don't think it is coming the next decade or sooner but that doesn't matter, whenever it comes is actually right now so it is kind of important.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wow! Well, between you and young CromCru (can't believe he's only 21!), this 'thing' seems to have taken on a whole new relevancy!

I have to say - you both sound like good guys at heart, and I appreciate your both sharing so much!

Looking forward to whatever happens next - keep safe though guys!!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I want to give you some love lostgirl. I may be incorrect, but I believe "they" like Trap music. It is worth adding into the night time breathing routine if you can.

Can anyone else manufacture at will a feeling like a shiver, or electricity that starts near the base of the skull then radiates through out the entire body? I have added it into my night ritual with some interesting results. I used to just do it occasionally but I started practicing at making it sustained or near constant for periods of time. It is a skill that I have had as long as I remember but never knew what it was for or what was happening. Hopefully someone will know what I am talking about.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

So, you mean when we are asleep, we are seeing reality how it really is. And when we are awake we only perceive reality through a distorted lens. Is that what you mean? If so i could really get with that.
The folklore of the Aboriginies of Australia say the world was created by a dream-the "Dream time". There were only dreams and out from that creative dreaming force the world was sprung. So maybe dreaming is a type of creative force.
I hope i ahven't lost you there, i'll extrapolate on this tomorrow more clearly when I have some time. I have alot more to say about this.

I agree with the idea with the book being a set up for some bigger strategy. For example, they put dominoes in 1986, 2017, 2021, 2050 and an end goal in 2090(just examples) and watch as Ken and gary flick those first dominoes, making the rest fall into place, setting off a chain reaction and bringing the desired result they want much lateer in time. Temporal engineering.
But still, It could be just ideas they wanted to give us though-if this was the case, someone like Ken would be ideal. This way the information they want us to know bypasses our intelligentsia and slowly enters pop culture.

By the way...if you want to remember more of your dreams , cut sodium out of your diet(if you haven't already), ESPECIALLY sodium fluoride. Instead of drinking tap water only drink bottled or rain water. And use organic toothpaste( there's alot of fluoride in toothpaste) Now when I do the above, I remember my dreams very vividly, but when I drink tap water and that, I can't remember my dreams at all. This works like clockwork for me. I don't know why this works, but it does. If you decide to try it let me know how it goes. Will be an interesting experiment.

edit on 14-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: n

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Also, that "meteorite" you saw which fell vertically, did it have a tail? The one I saw was white, bigger than an ordinary star but it had no tail. I've seen alot of meteorites and they all fell diagonally usually around 35 degrees, and they often have that tail as they burn up in the atmosphere. This Vertical one "fell" rather slowly, just floated straight down. it definitely wasn't a "spaceship" or nothing like that though.

edit on 14-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: j

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join