It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx
a reply to: sputniksteve

So I take it you trust this thing identifying itself as 2109? Man just be careful, I'm not a believer in demons in the Christian sense but I've heard/read a lot about entities communicating with people in order to trick them. Not doubting what you're saying, per se, just throwing it out there to be vigilant against any bull#. Love the thread btw, nice work!

I can't really be sure of anything Mary. All I can do is report what happened and keep going on my way. We don't have plans for the weekend and neither of us promised to call the other the next day. While I have a feeling it won't be the last time, it most certainly isn't going to be an every day thing. Believe me I have tried, but I don't get to decide when it happens apparently, and naturally. I think it may have been a "proof of concept" more than anything else. I got the feeling I could probably do a lot of damage if not given training wheels. "Real Life" becomes instantly something forgettable, which is very dangerous. Even I could see that, and I may have been scolded for getting greedy. I just couldn't help it though, it is too good.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

Awesome, you and Dffrnt are killing it.

If I may make a suggestion, instead of starting at 1941 and going forward, start at 1939.

Call it a hunch.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Also a statement not meant to discourage the current line of thinking but to broaden it, maybe impossibly but that's unavoidable.

It's easy and natural for us to try and make sense of all this linearly. We can't really think like that though. There doesn't seem to be a limit on when and where something significant can be meant to happen.

For instance let's say 15 years ago something physically appeared on my body, the method of how it appeared is understood and acknowledged however the meaning of that something was never explained at that time nor ever was. Then let's say 15 years later that something has a profound significance all of a sudden.

If we are to assume 2109 has a hand in any of it, then we have some interesting questions. Did they have a hand in that event 15 years ago knowing it would have significance today, did they travel back from today in order to alter the past, or is everything more fluid than we like to think considering it is just a collection of intricate and dependent events?

It can be kind of confusing to say the least.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I tend to imagine it as more fluid. The vertical plane seems to exist as a possibilities in the now. Living in the present, the past as memory, the future as the possibilities forking out. I feel a lot of the meaning is from what we ascribe to it. There's the ability to find that inspiration in our lives individually, and collectively...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Was just reading Salvador Freixedo, and found a paragraph which would be appropriate to post in this thread.

OTHER TYPES OF ENTITIES As for the manifestations of other entities that have never been human , there is much that could be said, because their species are many and varied. On the other hand, there is very little that can concretely be said of each of them, but if we study without prejudice its many manifestations throughout the centuries and today, we can reach conclusions that bring us a little closer to the reality. The first thing that must be said is that these entities are very varied , while some give the impression of being highly developed intelligences and in a degree of evolution much higher than ours, others seem not to exceed much the intelligence of the higher animals. The former act directly on the mind, while the latter act preferentially through physical manifestations. On the other hand, we can now affirm that, as the degree of evolution of these intelligences is greater, their interference in the lives of humans is less; And vice versa, those that intervene the most are the least developed. Another thing we can say is that they very often treat us as we treat children or animals, and that may be the reason for explaining how much they "lie" in their manifestations. In addition, we have come to the conclusion that most of them come to us with the intention of getting something out of the human being, although they disguise it in many ways. What they seek in man is preferably the energy that our minds produce , especially under intense moods or under strong emotions . In the cosmos, everything is energy, and our mind is capable of producing subtle energies that seem to please our higher entities. Some of them that are not so superior, feed on the human race and animals in a much more material way, as I described it extensively in my book " The Extraterrestrial Threat ." Although all these ideas are difficult to admit, they are backed by an enormous amount of facts that, unfortunately and by prejudices, are unknown by most of the intellectuals

I believe KDP were in contact with a number of entities, but I think group 2109 is one of the highly evolved entities, unlike the energy parasitic ones. However, higher evolved doesn't exactly mean benelovent. With other life forms, our concepts of good and evil don't apply. For an example, we see a Dove as a nice, benelovent creature right? harmless. But to a worm, that Dove is an evil, violent, sadistic predator.
Another note, there's a decent chance different life forms have different logic systems. Metalogic, as Vallee puts it. What could different beings want? well their motives aren't human motives, so figuring out their agenda is not easy.

edit on 10-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: italics

edit on 10-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: dfdf

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I've lost track of the clues we're looking for between 1941ish/1986ish/Canada/7/25. After going over there last few pages lots of connections can be made, idk specifically what we are looking for...

edit on 10-8-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml
I was just curious what they meant by this;
Again, it seems that there is a strong connection between the entities and the person as a nucleus sometimes it is considered that to study the person concerned is as informative as the phenomena itself. Last coincidence 1941

I figured they meant a coincidental event happened which thinned the barrier between dimensions...or something like that? I thought if that was indeed the case, then this event would have happened in 41 as well as 86. the Geomagnetic storm, maybe that was the coincidence they were speaking about, the strong magnetic forces affecting the earth, well maybe it interferes with more than just electrical equipment. So I looked at 1941 paranormal cases, mainly in England and I found one. It's some sort of time slip with two young country girls;

www.assap.ac.uk...

Problem is I can't find any geomagnetic storms in 84-86. Do you think it's possible a somewhat small one occurred which didn't get noticed?
I'm not sure if this is connected, but the Chernobyl accident occurred in 1986. Maybe that's what 2109 were getting at when they mentioned mankind getting their fingers burnt. A nuclear disaster like that probably interferes with other dimensions, not just our world.

What do you reckon, ceicco?
edit on 11-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: Undsffssg

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Right! the 1941 paranormal case with the two sisters could have occurred in some kind of time superposition.
There were two cottages at the location of the runway at Bentwaters AFB before it was built and lots of UFO activity around that area.

I use these words like superposition which explains nothing.
Is this Voltaire or two sisters?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Cauliflower, what are you on about?? why do you speak in riddles, do you have schizophrenia or something? because that's how you come across.
Wtf has Voltaire got to do with anything in this thread...?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Well this thread is sort of a mirror, I suppose you could see many things of your choosing.
I'm not paranoid about the 2109 but certainly am schizo to some degree.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Yes, it is a mirror to some extent, but once you study many other paranormal encounters you can compare them to this one, and the interpretations are more narrow.

Ok, I wasn't having a go at you, but just try and make your posts make sense and on topic.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I was examined extensively by a psychologist for employment screening years ago.
Reviewing the results of the tests the psychologist appeared very concerned and wanted to talk about my future in prison.
It was hard for me to communicate at a conversational rate and make sense with him either.
But I knew he wasn't trying to have a go at me..

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Alright, now I understand better.A coincidence between '86,'41 in probably a context to do with the story and Canada.

I mentioned the storm, kind of random because I held back about the Puss In Boots reference when it first occurred to me. I feel gleaning meaning from what happened in TVP is going to be an exercise in the abstract. The timeslip you linked to, is neat. Chernobyl is a significant event, though at a glance there were a variety of other nuclear incidents between the 40's and 86.Idk, there may have been ones that are off record during the war.I figure the one in 41, whatever it could be would be known to KDP in one level or another.

Edit:The way I'm looking at the events recounted in this book is more from the perspective of a story, though the novelty of the situation would be hard to make up.

edit on 11-8-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Grammar,Edit

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Oh, so you think it's a novel?
As far as I'm concerned, it happened. I don't have proof of course, the reason I think it happened is because it goes along precisely with my own research, and experience, with the paranormal. I'll try and explain...
When KDP received the message We feed off a neet energy you have not heard of I was like, ahh, bingo. That was the first big hint these beings were the Gods of ancient times and the UFO's of today. Ever heard of cattle mutilations? and wondered why our ancestors performed human and animal sacrifices? (Aztecs, Germanic tribes, Phoenicians etc etc) These entities feed off some energy in our minds and blood. And these entities vary, some are highly evolved (Odin, Zeus, Jupiter, The Chincorro gods of SA) and others are less evolved (Jehovah, Allah, Bantu gods, Huitzilopochtli, Quetzecoatl). Our ancestors interactions with them were...Quid Pro Quo. A gift for a gift. Our energy in exchange for knowledge or power, something like that. The lower entities don't offer much and demand lots of sacrifices, like parasites. However the higher entities teach knowledge, skills and beneficial trades, and don't ask for as much blood and death. In between these two groups there's many strange and creepy entities lurking about, mostly unseen by our senses. This is just the tip of the iceberg, mate. I know it's strange and alot to take in but, well, it's the truth, or at least very close to it. You can bet the financial elite of our world( rockerfellers clintons and their ilk) still sacrifice to lower entities, too.

Anyhow, i'm trying to find out if 2109 are higher or lower. They seem to be evolved since they have knowledge hidden in their cryptic messages, but, hopefully with some help, i can anylyze their messages even further, see what else there is to find. I think we have almost done.
By the way, I hope you don't think i'm a nutter after reading all that, lol. I'm sure other people who have researched the paranormal and pagan religions would come to the same conclusions I have.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Lol, I don't think your out to lunch with any of that. Those ideas are well developed and thought out coming up again and again in my own look into these areas.

I mentioned the part about looking at this as a story because I feel there still may be a lot to gain by treating this as a parable of sorts, as opposed to trying to figure out the mechanics of what happened. No doubt there is more to learn, it may become more obvious as it sinks in.

By novelty of the situation, how unusual what happened and even this thread for example is. Falls into the "can't make this up", for me.(the strangeness of it all)

edit on 11-8-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Misc editing

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Haha, yeah agreed. Can't make this Shyte up, would definitely be hard to make it up before the internet anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think you guys have summed it up nicely. I have still been thinking about all this even though not talking about it, and if it isn't the weirdest thing ever I don't know what is. I love what you guys have accomplished the last couple pages though.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

However the higher entities teach knowledge, skills and beneficial trades, and don't ask for as much blood and death.

The book cover illustration indicates Saturn might be connected somehow. You are probably right according to Tesla there is a problem with Mars aliens. Maybe a gateway between old Jupiter and Saturn?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Where do you get the Saturn influence on cover? Gary had mentioned on a blog once that there was something significant about the cover that should be obvious, but I can't seem to see it. I know he was into numerology so assume it may be related to that but I am not sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of numerology. People who are in to it see their numbers in anything, you know how they count everything and do heaps of maths just to find the number they want? Rediculous. But anyway, Gary's lucky number (Calling card) was 7.
On the cover, if you look at the cottage, you will see 7 windows glowing with the green light. I guess that's what he was talking about? Can't see what else would have taken his notice. Also, there was a printing error in chapter 23. It was printed as chapter 7. I think 2109 did this on purpose(you know how they manipulate things from...where ever they are), just to take Gary's attention. Why? Well, who knows. Maybe there's something in that chapter that is important. At the start of the chapter Hawarden school is mentioned. Maybe Tomas's book is buried around Hawarden school?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join