It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Politically Correct and the Islamists are Odd Bedfellows

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The general view of Muslims towards terrorism and groups such as ISIS is largely unfavourable around the world

Unfavourable for fearmongering, innit?

There is a wide range of Muslim attitudes toward terrorism. A number of surveys over the years have found that majorities of Muslims oppose attacks against civilians, and some have found greater support in specific countries and situations.

Muslim attitudes toward terrorism

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the only country that adheres to the delusional opening post is saudi arabia, the people who organized 9/11 yet trump believes not to be a terrorist threat and was dancing with them after bowing like a slave to them.

but yeah it's a liberal problem.

the disconnect and/or basic lack of education from many here is telling.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

My personal belief is that if the West would get the hell out of the Middle East, their revolution would come. Many Islamic nations were modern before we stuck our noses over there. Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria... were far more secular, women were educated and held careers. It's really sad. So much human progress lost. For oil.

But the people were still Muslims -they weren't into oppression and killing people who didn't follow them.

The bad guys took over and did some reformation of their own.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Absolutely and they became and still are oppressed. They have to start all over.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I believe I've explained my point to you well.
That's ok. Your blindness prevents you from seeing it.
Nobody is denying the extremist element in Islam. We see it everyday. You made it sound like the "political correctness" liberals are condoning the extremist element and how they treat women and gay people.

No, that's what you make it sound like. I clearly stated that the politically correct are stifling the ability to criticize a totalitarian religion.

Stifling the ability to criticize a totalitarian religion? I'm amazed that you are able to make this thread. I'm amazed that we are able to discuss this topic unfettered.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Focus point: The Politically Correct and the Islamists are Odd Bedfellows...

such a genteel phrase

completely shrouding the evilness & darkness of both systems of belief... the Lefties & the Jihadists

each Cause is at arms length 'embracing' the other's detestable ideology/death-cult upon-others practices
but projecting a Unity which is labored rather than spontaneous

I announced in earlier posts/replies that the Evil Entity/Spiritual Principality-or-Power, known as Nergal is been released from IT's once Earthly dungeon...and should erupt in intensified chaos & destruction after September 9th, 2017... so beware the Union of western progressives-with-Sharia & Islam with the RCC(under francis) in Jerusalem a world heritage city in the near future

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

One simply does not walk into Mordor.

edit on 7/14/2017 by Deaf Alien because: Hobbit mentality

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Another load of crap...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Another load of crap...

thanks for the output...

see the recent All-News-Pipeline article "July 13, 2017

Scientists Warn Of 'Frightening Assault On Foundations Of Human Civilization' -
Demonic Possession Rising And The Coming 6th Extinction

I stick my neck out to alert youse...
but in the end...the minions will 'strike the necks' of the unobservant, just when you were gleefully scorning my alerts

for the self-absorbed...here's the link: allnewspipeline.com...
edit on th31150006391114252017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Islam is all about a coerced submission. What a wonderful psyop tool.

It's the same thing with the theistic Satanists who appear to operate where the left meets the left hand path. It's all so obvious now, imho.

And then Hollywood and the MSM and deep state work really hard to place everyone within the confines of this crazy cultural bubble, but it doesn't work, it doesn't hold.

In truth they simply do not know what they are doing, and to the degree that they do, only betray the depths of their own wickedness and corruption and willingness to go to any lengths to try to continue to prop themselves and their whole "elite ruling class" system and structure, up, in order to continue to operate with absolute power above the fray and the law and all accountability.

Both are a fundamental abuse of power or the antithesis of Civility, defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that it ethical in submission to a higher power or higher power universal principal or even an imagined perfect observer (because it works).

They are not willing themselves to submit to the loving God of truth and light embodied and personified in the person of Jesus Christ as a model of true and authentic leadership. They are only "kicking against the goads" and placing double-binds upon themselves by their own hand! It's hilarious to watch it all unfold.

They don't really understand the fundamental presupposition or precept or basis of their own philosophy except maybe "do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" (Crowley).

Everything arises from a thought and/or a word which is creative.

They've hijacked the word in a disingenuous and inauthentic effort to generate a false paradigm and worldview, which in the final analysis, doesn't pass muster or hold water.

The problem (theirs), I think is that the domain of freedom and creativity, and the application of all philosophy, has a certain law and order to it, where everything must be 1) founded first in reason and logic, then 2) expressed in cultural forms, and then finally 3) apply the application of all these forms whereby form follows function or what might be called the "kitchen tabletop" application of philosophical principals, which is where the rubber meets the road.

They've completely and utterly bypassed step 1), for the sake of mere convenience, and laziness and ignorance.

Thus, "culture" and "media" (the medium is the message) serves only itself for it's own ends and means, which has no rational basis, no foundation, no first cause, and so it's whole bubble (paradigm, worldview) cannot sustain itself and will POP, while releasing in the process an almost endless supply of comedic material.

“The devil…that proud spirit…cannot endure to be mocked.”

~ St. Thomas More

None of this really has anything to do with the right-wing or with Donald Trump (who may have helped bring it to the fore by getting so attacked), but it has everything to do with the first cause in the very process of Civilization itself.

It's both sad, terrifying, and very very funny - in the light of the truth.

I think the stock of anti alt-left-MSM-Hollywood-establishment, Comedians, is about to rise, and there's a big market gap in the provision of such a profoundly valuable service.

We all have so much work to do. What a profound opportunity! What fun! (however dangerous the task at hand).

Best regards, and Godspeed!

Ankh

edit on 14-7-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Stifling the ability to criticize a totalitarian religion? I'm amazed that you are able to make this thread. I'm amazed that we are able to discuss this topic unfettered.

I don't trust your emotions. You're amazed at a lot of things.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I don't trust your emotions. You're amazed at a lot of things.

Um it was a sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Um it was a sarcasm.

So you're not amazed I was able to make this thread?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Um it was a sarcasm.

So you're not amazed I was able to make this thread?

Sometimes I forget that you're a literal person.
No I am not amazed that you was able to make this thread. Your claim was that they are stifling the ability to criticize totalitarian religion, hence the sarcasm.
BTW I noticed that you said "totalitarian religion". So now you are claiming that Islam is a totalitarian religion. Which proves my original point once again.
edit on 7/14/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So now you are claiming that Islam is a totalitarian religion.

It is totalitarian. It claims to have a solution for everything from law, to food prep, to finance, to sex, to cleanliness, to justice, and so on. Total.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So now you are claiming that Islam is a totalitarian religion.

It is totalitarian. It claims to have a solution for everything from law, to food prep, to finance, to sex, to cleanliness, to justice, and so on. Total.

So all Muslims support a totalitarian Islamic government?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No I said Islam is totalitarian. It claims to have a solution for everything from law, to food prep, to finance, to sex, to cleanliness, to justice, and so on. Total.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

No I said Islam is totalitarian. It claims to have a solution for everything from law, to food prep, to finance, to sex, to cleanliness, to justice, and so on. Total.

So you do agree that some Muslims don't support totalitarian religion? So I guess that means they believe in non-totalitarian religion?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I hope not. But as I said, Islam is totalitarian.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I hope not. But as I said, Islam is totalitarian.

That is the point. You believe that Islam is totalitarian. That is why you keep calling us "islam apologist". If Islam is a totalitarian reigion then that must mean all Muslims support it. I guess the gay Muslims are not true Muslims. The peaceful Muslims are not true Muslims. The Muslims who stand up to injustices are not true Muslims.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join