It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Politically Correct and the Islamists are Odd Bedfellows

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I have explained to you before that it is not a deflection. You said that Islam endores violence and terrorism. That by itself is equal to saying that all Muslims are terrorists or supporters of terrorism.
Nobody is denying the spread of radical Islamic terrorists in Middle East. Why do you keep lying and tell us that we support Islamic terrorism? That is disingenous of you.
If I want to help the peaceful Muslims you will call me an Islam sympathizer. That is equivalent of me calling you a Christian sympathizer if you want to help Christians in the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I never said you support radical Islamic terrorism. I clearly said you refuse to criticize it, stand up to it, fight, while at the same time disparaging, censoring, and ridiculing those who do.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I never said you support radical Islamic terrorism. I clearly said you refuse to criticize it, stand up to it, fight, while at the same time disparaging, censoring, and ridiculing those who do.

You did in other thread. And you are lying again. Did you notice that I said I hate Islam? And that I hate Islamic terrorism? You seem to ignore that. I always criticize Islam.
Are you going to reply to me again with another lie?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You did in other thread. And you are lying again. Did you notice that I said I hate Islam? And that I hate Islamic terrorism? You seem to ignore that. I always criticize Islam.

You're lying. You already stated you dislike any religion, as if they were all the same. you only criticize Islam when it's prefaced with a remark about another religion.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You're lying. You already stated you dislike any religion, as if they were all the same. you only criticize Islam when it's prefaced with a remark about another religion.

I knew it. Another lie.
I criticize ALL religons. I don't use Islam as a reason to attack Christians. The point of bringing up Christianity in reference to Islam is to illustrate how absurd for the right to claim that Islam is a religion of violence and terrorism. And to show how absurd for the right to accuse me of being an Islam apologist and a terrorist sympathizer.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

What can be done by us Westerners about fundamentalist Islam in Africa and the Middle East? Is your supposition that Liberals and Lefties defend DAESH and Boko Haram?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I knew it. Another lie.
I criticize ALL religons. I don't use Islam as a reason to attack Christians. The point of bringing up Christianity in reference to Islam is to illustrate how absurd for the right to claim that Islam is a religion of violence and terrorism. And to show how absurd for the right to accuse me of being an Islam apologist and a terrorist sympathizer.

Another lie. I'm not claiming Islam is a religion of violence and terrorism, yet you brought up Christianity anyways.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What can be done by us Westerners about fundamentalist Islam in Africa and the Middle East? Is your supposition that Liberals and Lefties defend DAESH and Boko Haram?

Talk about it, at the very least. Point it out. Criticize it.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If you don't think that Islam is a religion of violence and terrorism then why have you called me an Islam apologist?

link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: SickWave

I didn't know Smith was in the Old Testament...wow

I didn't say Joseph Smith, Jr. was in the Old Testament. I said that a false prophet like Smith and Warren Jeffs was in the Old Testament, and the people who followed this false prophet who was leading them into illegality and transgression against scripture were KILLED by the tens of thousands by an angel.

link   

We have.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If you don't think that Islam is a religion of violence and terrorism then why have you called me an Islam apologist?

Because of the relativism, the political correctness, and the refusal to stand up to injustice.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Because of the relativism, the political correctness, and the refusal to stand up to injustice.

You actually think Ive never stood up to injustice? Why? I stood up to injustices done on Christians in other countries as well. I've been standing up to injustices done to MUSLIMS.
edit on 7/13/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You actually think Ive never stood up to injustice? Why? I stood up to injustices done on Christians in other countries as well.

I'm being general. This thread is about "the politically correct". If you're not included among them then this thread isn't about you.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What is "absurd" and suggests someone has a "screw loose" is trying to equate the violence done in the name of Christ and the violence done in the name of Mohamed in this day and age.

They're not equal, not even close to being so. And yet this is the impression some of you try to impart. It's the product of either delusional and/or dishonest thinking.

All you have to do is read through a thread here where the subject of murdered or persecuted Christians in the Middle East is brought up. There'll you'll find the left's equivalent of the KKK, Nazis and the like.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You actually think Ive never stood up to injustice? Why? I stood up to injustices done on Christians in other countries as well.

I'm being general. This thread is about "the politically correct". If you're not included among them then this thread isn't about you.

Why are you talking about the nutty SJWs on social media and the nutjobs on the left? They are in the minority. Just ignore them simply. We will continue to fight against radical Muslims and help the peaceful Muslims.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Why are you talking about the nutty SJWs on social media and the nutjobs on the left? They are in the minority. Just ignore them simply. We will continue to fight against radical Muslims and help the peaceful Muslims.

For the reasons I outlined in the OP.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

We do. But why do we have to? Isn't that conforming to a different ideology's form of political correctness? The kind where if you don't call for the eradication of Islam, you're a terrorist apologist?

I don't believe in walking around carrying disclaimer signs in order to comfort the paranoid.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but this is a load of crap.

What the "politically correct" actually do, as you conservatives like to call us as if it's an insult, is disparage those who rant and rave that Islam as a religion is about nothing but oppression and killing, and that all Muslims are either terrorists, wanna be terrorists, or secret sympathizers of terrorists.

I've never seen anyone on the left ( other than a couple of nutjobs) disparage anyone who criticizes terrorists like ISIS.

I can't believe you would start a whole thread and write paragraph after paragraph about one or two nutjobs.

But maybe you just have a lot of time in your hands-- and an agenda.
edit on 14-7-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm sorry but I think what you wrote is a load of horse manure.

Your last president refused to say the word Islamic terrorism. Liberal Muslim reformer Maajid Nawaz was labelled a "anti-Muslim extremist" by the SPLC. Liberals Bill Mahar and Sam Harris were told what they are saying is racist by Ben Affleck on live television, and many famous voices praised him for it. The BBC just had to apologize to Douglas Murray because he was called a hate-preacher by one of its panelists. There are the examples I gave in the OP.

You're lying, blind— or you have an agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join