It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Politically Correct and the Islamists are Odd Bedfellows

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well said. Why is it some can't see it rationally as you have summarized - it beggars belief, willful ignorance.

They are illegal in the West, and for good reason. But the world is bigger than the west, and as I pointed out, Islam is growing at a frightening pace in population as well as influence, while Westerners are having less children, churches are closing as quick as mosques are being built, and western traditions are in steep decline.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yes but for heavens sake folks, the left DOES NOT SUPPORT RADICAL ISLAM!

The left is a strong critic of fundementalist religious authorities of all types.

The entire premise of this thread is based on an inaccurate assumption. Liberals, lefties, people who love freedom, people who want equality, none of these people support radical Islam or Sharia law.

The alt-right keep claiming they do. But... they don't. Simple as that. If you wanna hate on liberals and lefties, by all means feel free, but don't make stuff up about them in order to do so. At least find something real to hate on them with.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Speaking of inaccuracies, where did I mention "the left"?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You can mention the left... like BBC, Guardian, NYT, WaPo, Huffpo... lol Tis true the OP is correct it reaches hilarious levels at times.

One comedy filled example of pure propaganda. lol

Huffington Post Gets Surreal: Muhammad Was 'History's First Feminist'

www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

I don't wish to alienate the leftists and liberals who do, in fact, criticize Islam in all its forms. Admittedly it is very rare.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join