It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar
It IS about science. Specifically X and Y chromosomes. Two Xs and you’re female. One X and one Y and you’re male. As simple as that. Anything else is a mental disorder perpetrated by portions of society to further their own agenda.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire
It IS about science. Specifically X and Y chromosomes. Two Xs and you’re female. One X and one Y and you’re male. As simple as that. Anything else is a mental disorder perpetrated by portions of society to further their own agenda.

I'm not repeating myself ad infinitum. Please go back and read my earlier replies that explain exactly why this is utter bullocks. Not everyone is born XX or XY. FACT. There are genes that are present in every human being and which express themselves differently in every person affecting their masculinity or femininity. FACT. So no, anything else is not a mental disorder. It has a biological and chemical origin. Please do a little research before trying to school me on a topic in which I have multiple degrees in related fields. Willful ignorance only does a disservice to yourself.
edit on 11-7-2017 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
There is something wrong, we are not sea horses nor do we have more then two types of genders. XX or XY its quite simple

Who do you know wants to be a sea horse?

Is that like a mermaid?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Not everyone is born XX or XY. FACT.

edit on 11-7-2017 by birdonwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

I'm not repeating myself ad infinitum. Please go back and read my earlier replies that explain exactly why this is utter bullocks. Not everyone is born XX or XY. FACT. There are genes that are present in every human being and which express themselves differently in every person affecting their masculinity or femininity. FACT. So no, anything else is not a mental disorder. It has a biological and chemical origin. Please do a little research before trying to school me on a topic in which I have multiple degrees in related fields. Willful ignorance only does a disservice to yourself.

Your horribly mis-informed!

www.gender-baby.com...

Go argue with these guys genetics professor, y'all denying the simple truth is like a child denying the fact santa clause is not real. Wake up from la la land.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

There is something wrong, we are not sea horses nor do we have more then two types of genders. XX or XY its quite simple

Is that like a mermaid?

??? Your kidding???

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Well you can share in mine I'm a hellisexual. Im goinf to get surgery to become an attack helicopter.People can make fun of me all they like but wait until I get those 30 mm cannons and hell fire missiles. Who would dare laugh then huh???

Be careful of those Ack-aksexuals. They'll just go waving their big turrets around and shooting off their loads, just to bring you down.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It's either that or they have been watching too much of My Little Pony, Carebears, or She-Ra...throw in Teletubbies too in there, why not??

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: birdonwire

And you are neglecting the influence of genes but hey, it's easier to be an ignorant ranting bigot when you can ignorantly proclaim that your version is teuth deputy it not being the case. Care to provide a citation for your special ed meme?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Is that like a mermaid?

??? Your kidding???

Of course I'm kidding, though, not the question "who wants to be a sea horse"

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Is that like a mermaid?

??? Your kidding???

Of course I'm kidding, though, not the question "who wants to be a sea horse"

Apparently people/humans who believe they can change there gender at will.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think people should just live and let live. If you don't understand something, don't let the immediate response be an attack. I'd imagine that the trans suicide rate is high because they probably experienced a lot of bullying over the years. Imagine if something about you was a bit different to the norm, let's say you looked a bit odd, something that you couldn't change. Imagine if everywhere you went there was a chance that someone would say something horrible to you or maybe even attack you, simply because they don't like how you look or the fact that you seem different to what society considers normal. Why not just let someone be if they are not harming you or hurting anyone? I don't claim to understand trans people but if I met one I'm sure I would be courteous, same as how I am courteous when meeting anyone new. There is a phrase that I think many people should consider before they try to dictate to others what is and what isn't normal. "What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly". Think on it. Just because something isn't normal doesn't mean it's bad or wrong. It's just different.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: birdonwire

And you are neglecting the influence of genes but hey, it's easier to be an ignorant ranting bigot when you can ignorantly proclaim that your version is teuth deputy it not being the case. Care to provide a citation for your special ed meme?

Haha, I expected no less. To be called an ignorant ranting bigot, and then be asked for a citation?
So what you are saying, is hey, you might be right, show me the proof, but even if you are right, you're just an ignorant ranting bigot.
Well, you are a rabid fanatical promoter of an agenda that is harming children and add to that you seem not to understand biology or genetics.
No worries, us deplorables will always step up and help those less fortunates that couldn't afford a proper education.
Here ya go:

Link
edit on 11-7-2017 by birdonwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DL432
I think people should just live and let live. If you don't understand something, don't let the immediate response be an attack. I'd imagine that the trans suicide rate is high because they probably experienced a lot of bullying over the years. Imagine if something about you was a bit different to the norm, let's say you looked a bit odd, something that you couldn't change. Imagine if everywhere you went there was a chance that someone would say something horrible to you or maybe even attack you, simply because they don't like how you look or the fact that you seem different to what society considers normal. Why not just let someone be if they are not harming you or hurting anyone? I don't claim to understand trans people but if I met one I'm sure I would be courteous, same as how I am courteous when meeting anyone new. There is a phrase that I think many people should consider before they try to dictate to others what is and what isn't normal. "What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly". Think on it. Just because something isn't normal doesn't mean it's bad or wrong. It's just different.

I really don't think they get attacked that much.

It would never cross my mind to be purposely rude to one.. but I have witnessed a few play some dirty tricks on the opposite gender of their transgender gender.

Transgender women who look very hot and let men pick them up thinking they are totally female when in reality they still have a penis. That is mean and has really screwed with some mens heads and hearts.

You wanna transgender as an adult... fine.. but don't play head games with people and be dishonest cause that could get you killed by some dude who doesn't liked getting f***** over that way. This trickery happens often from what I've heard.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Oops double post? Don't know what happened there🤔
edit on 11-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Transgender women who look very hot and let men pick them up thinking they are totally female when in reality they still have a penis. That is mean and has really screwed with some mens heads and hearts.

I agree that disclosure should be done well before getting intimate, like on the first date or sooner. I can't tell you how many times a guy has hit on me through one of my dating profile's then when we start actually conversing about 4 or 5 exchanges in they ask "do you have a penis?" or "are you a woman?" This is funny because it is clearly stated in any of my profiles bio's that I am Transgender and when I inform them that yes I am Trans they get all butt hurt like it's my fault they found me attractive. I'm like bruh maybe if you actually read my profile instead of just looking at my pics you might have already knew that. Like excuse the hell out of me for having good bone structure and soft features.

You wanna transgender as an adult... fine.. but don't play head games with people and be dishonest cause that could get you killed by some dude who doesn't liked getting f***** over that way. This happens often from what I've heard.

The majority of us understand this all too well and are sure to be open and upfront from the very beginning. We're not these evil practical jokers trying to sucker men for our own amusement. Oh and I wouldn't be into a dude if he was into "getting effed over that way"

edit on 11-7-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join