It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to disappear.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yourmomsentme

originally posted by: Justso
Everyone just feels that way sometimes. It's called depression. Hopefully, given time, it will pass. If not, find someone you trust to talk to...and be real nice to yourself.

It's called get over it. Sure we all get depressed but too bad.

Change your tampon grab your purse and move on.

Ignorant AND sexist.

Whew, get the third one and if I were you I'd buy a lotto ticket.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm feeling that way too right now.

Just let me rest when it's time.

Hell I'd like to rest now. Thinking about going under my desk closing my eyes and becoming a part of the building and disappearing.

Oh well

Best Wishes

-Alee
edit on 7/11/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I don't want to disappear right now, or likely any time in the near future. But when my time is up, I want to disappear. Gone, totally.

Why? In the entire Universe, there is only one you.. You are unique, one of a kind, more special than a whole lifeless galaxy.

The Universe can't do without you, thats why you exist.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I let you disappear only if you promise to take with you Hillary.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Just stay at home and drink and gain weight. Same thing. No one will acknowledge you ever again

Ummm...but then they find a thing called...the internet...and start posting in forums about how much they dislike the world they're sheltering from...

Oh wait...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I'm feeling that way too right now.

Just let me rest when it's time.

Hell I'd like to rest now. Thinking about going under my desk closing my eyes and becoming a part of the building and disappearing.

Oh well

Best Wishes

-Alee

Ummm...rest...you know there's no rest...for the wicked...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I know a guy. When the time comes he can make you disappear, real quiet like. If people start talking about you he'll pay them a visit.

It's all very discreet.

Ummm...sheesh...how dare you out me on a public forum like this

Oh...wait a minute...I...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Seems that mockery and negative snide remarks full of unnecessary qwippy sarcasm is the cure all for depression. Some of you are extremely desensitized and horrifically shallow...

Great.....now I'm depressed.

OP, I and a few others can gather your intent by ACTIVELY READING what you said. I just want you know you're not alone, and it seems at times that the bad outweighs the good in this life.

I would recommend you identify those things that reinforce your negative outlook and # them down immediately. Make list of the things you truly enjoy doing and DO THEM. Accept what you can cannot control. Exercise, join a group or club that suits your interests to understand that you are not the only one with those interests.

There are a number of ways to confront this bad patch you're experiencing with the greatest gift we can ever bestow upon others. That's our wish to not only preserve ourselves, but ensure the preservation of others.

Rarely, especially in this connected yet disconnected technological driven world, do most people ever really wish for others to simply do well....feel well...think well. They are selfish, product hungry, narcissistic a-holes and could care less.

Realize you are not them...you are not them.

I wish you well.

Reading this post made my day... thank you for such a compassionate and kind post. I hope the OP took it to heart.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
OH BS.

Remember ME is their chant.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Working on it and should be on the bush farm in 6 months. But will still need my music club (hobby to stay balanced) and some other necessities. Maybe you should spend some time in nature, it’s very healing.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

What if you were reincarnated 200 years in the future and the world was reformed of corruption and the people were moralistic and virtuous?

Yeah like that's going to happen! Humanity is going the wrong way!

I feel your pain Droid; if reincarnation exists, I would like to be done. I had an experience when I was younger, which I cannot really explain, it almost felt like popping into my body, and starting life over again, and I remember being pissed off about being back.

I don't want to disappear, I just don't want to be reincarnated.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Intrptr, on a metaphysical level, I completely agree. However, to be frank, to most people, especially in an age wracked with materialism, anxiety, rage, wars, greed, corruption, et cetera, such notions don't mean much to them.

That's just the cold, hard truth. A huge segment, even more than would ever admit it, of humanity is tremendously unhappy with the "reality" of day to day life. It's unfortunate, but it's the way of things.

edit on 11-7-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

"Reality" is what you make it.

If not part of the problem, one can at least try to be part of the solution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join