It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to disappear.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I don't want to disappear right now, or likely any time in the near future. But when my time is up, I want to disappear. Gone, totally.

When my life is over, let me go please. Being alive has had it moments for me, but there has also been some ambushes. Unpleasant stuff.

I don't like the world, though it is beautiful. But those running it are scum.

Reincarnation scam for the eaters of our negative energy possibility?

I wouldn't cry myself to sleep if I knew that when I die I will disappear completely.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Just stay at home and drink and gain weight. Same thing. No one will acknowledge you ever again

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Why does getting acknowledged matter?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

When you breathe your last breaths and close your eyes, remember to NOT "go towards the light". Apparently stepping into the light is what begins the cycle anew.

Of course, we have no actual way of knowing this
just something I read somewhere a couple years ago that has stuck in my mind.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Because humans are entitled narcissists.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

We just don't know what awaits us. Stay alert and as relaxed as possible makes sense.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I know a guy. When the time comes he can make you disappear, real quiet like. If people start talking about you he'll pay them a visit.

It's all very discreet.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
On and on, through countless incarnations striving to remember essential lessons forgotten over and over.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Me too.

Maybe we can disappear together?

Get like a buy one get one free disappear thing?

edit on 11-7-2017 by Yourmomsentme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Why does getting acknowledged matter?

You want to disappear or you want to be a smart-aleck?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What if you were reincarnated 200 years in the future and the world was reformed of corruption and the people were moralistic and virtuous?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

What if you were reincarnated 200 years in the future and the world was reformed of corruption and the people were moralistic and virtuous?

Really?

I read an article today people want "The Rock" to run for president.

Vaporization is appealing.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Yourmomsentme

What the hell?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Everyone just feels that way sometimes. It's called depression. Hopefully, given time, it will pass. If not, find someone you trust to talk to...and be real nice to yourself.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Everyone just feels that way sometimes. It's called depression. Hopefully, given time, it will pass. If not, find someone you trust to talk to...and be real nice to yourself.

It's called get over it. Sure we all get depressed but too bad.

Change your tampon grab your purse and move on.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Your time will come sooner than you want if you have people you will miss.

We live in a time devoid of peace. Go camping. Turn everything off.

The only evidence we see about death, is you are gone. Like a dead planet or star your elements disperse.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Seems that mockery and negative snide remarks full of unnecessary qwippy sarcasm is the cure all for depression. Some of you are extremely desensitized and horrifically shallow...

Great.....now I'm depressed.

OP, I and a few others can gather your intent by ACTIVELY READING what you said. I just want you know you're not alone, and it seems at times that the bad outweighs the good in this life.

I would recommend you identify those things that reinforce your negative outlook and # them down immediately. Make list of the things you truly enjoy doing and DO THEM. Accept what you can cannot control. Exercise, join a group or club that suits your interests to understand that you are not the only one with those interests.

There are a number of ways to confront this bad patch you're experiencing with the greatest gift we can ever bestow upon others. That's our wish to not only preserve ourselves, but ensure the preservation of others.

Rarely, especially in this connected yet disconnected technological driven world, do most people ever really wish for others to simply do well....feel well...think well. They are selfish, product hungry, narcissistic a-holes and could care less.

Realize you are not them...you are not them.

I wish you well.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Yourmomsentme

Really sensitive. Everyone doesn't respond to being depressed the same. Glad changing your tampon works for you-think this is a guy. Be sweet.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Try charity work. Not only will it give you perspective on suffering, but helping others will reinvigorate that sense of awe for the world you're missing. "Be the change" and all that... the world is getting collectively more miserable, change one person's day for the better

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Just stay at home and drink and gain weight. Same thing. No one will acknowledge you ever again

Summed up my life completely.

Nice...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join