It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITS GOING DOWN NOW! ANON Hackers Release 28K emails from Hillary's private Server #WHITERABBIT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

originally posted by: HumanKevinJones
Update: Still nobody with any credibility reporting on this. WikiLeaks is undisputed when it comes to this kinda stuff, and they've not said a word. That's all I need to know that this is a big nothing burger.

Before you blindly call me a lefty or libtard or anything else, know you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm just not gullible enough to believe every single headline i see on right wing, click bait websites.

Uhhh, not exactly

From yesterday; so I'll let your post, simmer
100% and still đźš‚

geez 🙏

That has to do with the news Loretta Lynch lied about meeting with a high ranking Clinton campaign member to say she wouldn't let the FBI dig too deep. That has been reported by various sites.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Another 3 day old deflector?

Cmon ATS!

This site is becoming what you tried so hard to prevent

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanKevinJones
It's about time the FBI investigate how and why it happened that Loretta told Comey to call the investigation a "matter" and not an investigation publicly. SOMETHING happened on that plane in AZ...

Something is clearly wrong when the whole world knows about it but they are just now investigating it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Another 3 day old deflector?

Cmon ATS!

This site is becoming what you tried so hard to prevent

Because I'm being rational I'm a deflector? The only thing I've done is point out a glaring flaw in a thread titled "IT'S GOING DOWN!" Gateway Pundit is clickbait propaganda and they are the absolute only people covering this "story".

You were grasping at straws when you tried to link that Assange tweet to it, giving it false credentials. If he were talking about that data dump a day and a half ago, you can rest assured WikiLeaks would've already said something, as they have done every single time in the past. There is no way they'd get "scooped" by the #ing Gateway Pundit. If you still believe that's the case, then it's you who is guilty of deflecting reality.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Touché
Not your first rodeo I see
Welcome back/Well played!

Ask Mike
[email protected]

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Touché
Not your first rodeo I see
Welcome back/Well played!

Ask Mike
[email protected]

Welcome.back? Am I the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard or something? I assure you I'm new here. I've had the same Twitter account for over 8 years (the same user name as my name here) to verify my identity.

I use my real life name and have real life pictures of me posted. I've done that because I have nothing to hide, I stand by my opinions and do so with my actual identity revealed to keep myself honest. Trolls (not necessarily calling you one
) hide behind keyboard and anonymity, people like myself who are genuinely interested in sharing ideas and theories in a rational way do so in a way that everybody listening knows where the voice is coming from.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I wonder if this will effect the election...

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

It seems likely that @Real_Assange is a troll account, given that it was created two months ago and is disavowed as fake by @JulianAssange, whose account was created over five years ago and is followed and routinely retweeted by the @WikiLeaks verified account.

Julian Assange
@JulianAssange

There are a number of fake @JulianAssange accounts spreading various types of propaganda. Beware. e.g: twitter.com /Real_Assange/s …

Neither account is verified, apparently for "reasons", but between the two, one is definitely more bogus than the other, and best not taken at face value -- which is a good policy for just about everything on the Internet.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It blows my mind people still trust that site at all.. like 9/10 stories are earthshaking.. then you never hear about them again lol.. because it's BS..

This is the Second click bait hoax from gateway pundit to make the front page in as many days.

People are so desperate to have their world view validated that they'll sacrifice their common sense and jump right in the deep end.

Their revenue due to all the gullible, vulnerable targets astronomical!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: Ares2493

If it really was downloaded at 23 mb/s than this is really telling. As the article says, it's likely an USB download and not an internet download. Which begs the question, who knew and when?

Sounds like a USB 1 stick at that - 23 millibits per second is last century stuff. Surely, you mean 23 MB/s?

(I'm total OCD about such things.)
edit on 11-7-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

(I'm total OCD about such things.)

Everyone would be better off if they were a little more OCD about such things. Letters, words and numbers mean things, and if used incorrectly can lead to misunderstandings.
We should mind our p's and q's.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I wonder if this will effect the election...

It may affect Hillary and whether or not the Democratic Party wants her sticking her nose in the mid term elections like she has hinted about.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just woke up and this thread is the first thing I read.

I think I will go back to bed.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

oddly enough the server was named White Rabbit...theres a famous dildo with the same name...coincidence?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yawn, wake me when the "Breaking Headlines" read,

"Clintons, Bushes, Cheney, Banksters and arms factory owners rounded up, mass arrests! Military, politicians CEOs running for the hills...

...trials set to begin in open court for crimes against humanity!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

Thank you,

This thread was getting off topic.

~Morpheus

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

millibits per second

LOL...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

oddly enough the server was named White Rabbit...theres a famous dildo with the same name...coincidence?

Who is this dildo you speak of?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Prepare to be disappointed.

None of these leaks have ever proved to be nothing more than luke warm hype.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
contributing.

hillary's classified nondisclosure agreement, signed by [redacted] witness:

huma's:

cheryl's:

context:

edit on 11-7-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join