It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITS GOING DOWN NOW! ANON Hackers Release 28K emails from Hillary's private Server #WHITERABBIT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
WOW....are these the ones weve been waiting for? Stuff is about to get interesting! Article here:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Download to the emails here:
[link removed by staff]

white rabbit twitter
twitter.com...

Im not brave enough to DL
edit on 10-7-2017 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7.10.2017 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

If it really was downloaded at 23 mb/s than this is really telling. As the article says, it's likely an USB download and not an internet download. Which begs the question, who knew and when?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Please. Please. Please

Be the real deal.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

As soon as a real news source says it is so..

That will be front page global news..

If gateway pundit is the only place we hear that then obviously just another fake story from them.

The funny part to me will be when it turns out to be fake, like most gateway pundit stories and then people still keep posting their stories..

As if they actually have investigative reporters and are not just a compilation site...
edit on 10-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

WikiLeaks is normally the first to say they're combing over info like this. They've not said a word. That combined with the fact that it's an untrustworthy site like Gateway Pundit has me very skeptical. Nothing against you personally, but I'll wait until the story picks up any kind of steam before I conclude "It" to be "Going Down".

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HumanKevinJones

It blows my mind people still trust that site at all.. like 9/10 stories are earthshaking.. then you never hear about them again lol.. because it's BS..

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Please be real. And please fellow members who make this site what it is for curious members like me. Who I admit am lazy and wait for you guys to do the heavy work, which I know you will !

God bless the internet, its the one toy we were given that has repercussions for the elite.

Let's do this guys

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Very, very cool. Who has the guts to download it first? Not me, I don't have the technical knowhow to make sure I don't blow up my computer. I generally an earlier adopter and not a trend setter anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
Please be real.

It ain't real.

Too good to be true.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A17 I believed your confused on the story.

This is a year to the day of Seth Rich's murder.

Buck

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I kinda doubt their analysis of the method too. Their claims that it MUST have been a local physical access is a joke. This could have easily been done remotely by compromising a computer on the DNC network, copying the files to that local computer across the LAN (creating the file timestamps they use for their assessment). Then you TAR and GZIP them and extract them remotely from there without modification of file timestamps at all.

Yeah, smells really fishy from the tail to the head to me.

edit on 7/10/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The name being "WHITERABBIT" is interesting. That's what Alice chased down the hole and nothing good came from her chasing it.

Keep chasing the rabbit guys, I'm sure you'll catch it one day! The hole will end somewhere.

Maybe/probably not though.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Seth Rich murdered exactly a year ago, and this is released on the anniversary of that day... wow... (grabs popcorn)... Interested to see how Trump handles this...

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

As soon as a real news source says it is so..

That will be front page global news..

If gateway pundit is the only place we hear that then obviously just another fake story from them.

The funny part to me will be when it turns out to be fake, like most gateway pundit stories and then people still keep posting their stories..

As if they actually have investigative reporters and are not just a compilation site...

Practically the same word for word deflection post as last night from you tonight....it took you 9 minutes this time.
You must have some kind of stake in the DNC to be so worried about their complete and utter downfall this bad.
Don't worry, you will find some other fantasy island to worship over when the Democrats are gone forever.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Probably a whole lot of nothing.

I'd have more faith in someone releasing a dozen or so e-mails being a sign of something actually going down.

+48 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

We should probably wait for CNN to see if its legal for us to look at them :>)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It's still just as true lol..

And no I care jack $/1! About the DNC.. just don't like people pushing propaganda in an attempt to trick good people..

How are they comming up with all these earth shaking stories with no reporters???

These are not News organizations they are compilation sites that copy/paste MSM stories..and totally fabricated stories..

How is that not absolutely relevant???

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Of course the timing of all these BOMBSHELL RELEASES, Whiterabbit and The Forensicator couldn't have anything to do with DT Jr's explosive admittance of collusion or Trump's disastrous G20 weekend.

or this
Report: Email Sent To Donald Trump Jr. Spoke Of Russian Plot To Aid Trump Campaign

I'm sure this isn't deflection at all! This IS the real deal......../sarcasm

edit on 10-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Deflection is the very words you just wrote. Hypocrite much....
edit on 10-7-2017 by Crumbles because: Hate spell correct

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

just don't like people pushing propaganda in an attempt to trick good people..

How are they comming up with all these earth shaking stories with no reporters???

Your Leftist friends are pushing propaganda in an attempt to trick all you Leftist sheeple that the Russians are boogeymen, you are not pissed about that? Of course not....you believe it.
And I could also ask you the same thing......how are they coming up with all of these Russian stories without any real reporters investigating it?
CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, WaPo, NY Times do not have any real reporters my friend.
edit on 10-7-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join