It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITS GOING DOWN NOW! ANON Hackers Release 28K emails from Hillary's private Server #WHITERABBIT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
#hoaxbin

I bet 99% of you who believe this piece of fake news don't even dare to download the file

Hilarious

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I just got the file. As someone above said, they're old. Random openings reveal they are unclassified and mostly redacted stuff. Nothing earth shattering, probably duplicates from the earlier Wikileaks dumps. But, you never know I guess until you go through the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
I just got the file. As someone above said, they're old. Random openings reveal they are unclassified and mostly redacted stuff. Nothing earth shattering, probably duplicates from the earlier Wikileaks dumps. But, you never know I guess until you go through the whole thing.

Decryption key?

RabbitFiles

Silly rabbits, trix are for...

Like bill burr said, get that thing the fuct away from me

The zip files have already been extracted and looked over?

Alice meet Kansas

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

He who dares wins

Free the oppressed

Press any key

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: Ares2493

If it really was downloaded at 23 mb/s than this is really telling. As the article says, it's likely an USB download and not an internet download. Which begs the question, who knew and when?

Actually, 23mb/s isn't telling of anything, but the article said 23MB/s, and that's still not telling of much. 200mbps isn't difficult to achieve, even halfway across the world anymore. I can pull/push more than that to Asia from my residence.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: southpaws

I believe they were referring to the badda bing part

Bodda boom-- bodda bing is metadata

The bodda bing was an "extremely"large thumb drive

The bodda boom was the direct access to the server

The speeds correlate absolutely under those conditions

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Was your post supposed to make any sense?
It didn't appear to.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: southpaws

A late June lefty, I see!

Bodda boom bodda bing

Real Cents!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: RazorV66

It's still just as true lol..

And no I care jack $/1! About the DNC.. just don't like people pushing propaganda in an attempt to trick good people..

How are they comming up with all these earth shaking stories with no reporters???

These are not News organizations they are compilation sites that copy/paste MSM stories..and totally fabricated stories..

How is that not absolutely relevant???

Even more relevant is the fact that the world has already had plenty of verified and real "Hillary" e-mails, and the contents have been quite revealing of her corruption, which is why she lost the election.
So whether or not this dump of emails is legit matters not one bit. They won't mean she is even more corrupt than before, since she is already at the highest level of corruption with a nice pile of dog crap as her own choice of a cherry on top..

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Not getting my hopes up at all. Could this be the very thing that brings to light what I have been predicting ? That the time is near for the complete and utter destruction of the Progressive Liberal's part of the Democratic Party ? Is that why Waters , Schumer , Pelosi have been trying so hard to impeach Trump ? That their games would be exposed by a Trump Admin and not able to remain covered up after a Hillary loss ?
Hold on to your hats , high winds ahead...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Not getting my hopes up at all. Could this be the very thing that brings to light what I have been predicting?

It seems to be a repost of the same stuff from last year. If it didn't do it then why would it change anything now?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Gothmog
Not getting my hopes up at all. Could this be the very thing that brings to light what I have been predicting?

It seems to be a repost of the same stuff from last year. If it didn't do it then why would it change anything now?

Dont you worry one bit, it will happen

edit on 7/10/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Update: Still nobody with any credibility reporting on this. WikiLeaks is undisputed when it comes to this kinda stuff, and they've not said a word. That's all I need to know that this is a big nothing burger.

Before you blindly call me a lefty or libtard or anything else, know you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm just not gullible enough to believe every single headline i see on right wing, click bait websites.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Thats what Im seeing.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't really care one way or the other. I'm just pointing out that the info is a rehash that didn't make it happen the first time around. You are right in not getting your hopes up even if it is for a different reason.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The name being "WHITERABBIT" is interesting. That's what Alice chased down the hole and nothing good came from her chasing it.

It is also what Neo followed which ultimately led him to Morpheus and the red pill.

I don't recall reading any WikiLeaks email dumps that had redactions in it? Seems more like FBI vault released stuff to me.
edit on 10-7-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanKevinJones
Update: Still nobody with any credibility reporting on this. WikiLeaks is undisputed when it comes to this kinda stuff, and they've not said a word. That's all I need to know that this is a big nothing burger.

Before you blindly call me a lefty or libtard or anything else, know you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm just not gullible enough to believe every single headline i see on right wing, click bait websites.

Uhhh, not exactly

From yesterday; so I'll let your post, simmer
100% and still 🚂

geez 🙏

edit on 11-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: TDS

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

"Take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland..."

Seems like people are choosing to stay in Wonderland.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

I doubt the contents of these emails will alter my opinion of Hillary. It's not as if she is suddenly going to become not-dodgy as a consequence of these emails.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Lions and tigers and bears

Apparently GWebb and crew just doxd 🐰

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join