It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITS GOING DOWN NOW! ANON Hackers Release 28K emails from Hillary's private Server #WHITERABBIT

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Hillary's server was never hacked.
That's the bottom line.

The FBI said so.

I always trust the FBI.......

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

No one's pissed about something imagineary happening.

The Washington Post and the New York Times do have investigative reporters and many of the stories are sourced to them.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Why would Hillary's server have anything labeled DNC in 2011? She left the state dept in Jan 2012.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

The smart people usually do. Good for you.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Excellent point. They said to bolo for a deflecting scandal involving Hillary or Obama and this may be that.
Trumps modus operandi.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

If you believe that your buying propaganda full tilt boogie.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Oh well as I suspected. Fake .
Bye dollies. Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If she was proven guilty she would be arrested. If intent wasn't proven than she was not found guilty.

Would you say that having classified documents on a private server is breaking a number of laws or is that OK to do. In this case she broke a number of laws but the FBI director and DOJ (everyone under Obama's umbrella) said there was no intent though she was most definitely hiding OFFICIAL email traffic from Government sources, so they decided not to prosecute. Now if that little E-3 in the military took home classify material with zero intent they would be prosecuted anyways...lol

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How would I know what is or isn't illegal?
I'm not a law professor a judge or a lawyer.
Are you one of these ?

My question continues to be, " How does hilary clinton have more power than our potus and our laws?"

Because if she does than we most agree that hilary is our true president right now and not trump.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Xtrozero

How would I know what is or isn't illegal?

I was in the military for over 28 years dealing with confidential documents all the time. I also spent 3 or 4 years as a custodian of sensitive documents. Its a big deal... I once was called about a document that was missing 20 years after I stopped being a custodian...lol

The call was like Chief XXXX we are inquiring about document JF-003-679, I was like what is that.... It turned out that at a later date it was destroyed and wasn't recorded on a Document Accountability Record...still a big deal...

My question continues to be, " How does hilary clinton have more power than our potus and our laws?"

It's called politics...who owns the DOJ, who hired the FBI director, who did she work for? The path forward would be to reopen an investigation, and I think maybe not in this area, but could be in other areas that Trump saw Comey as a large obstacle to get to the truth in many things he was a part of initially at some level.

edit on 13-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
the theory that the DNC was hacked

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

Heres what i dont understand.

Hillary used a private server with national security information being used on it.

This in my mind is criminal incompetence.

Yet you refer this information direct to the public by providing a link to a website that has it.

How are you not worse than Hillary?

Coomba98

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Hilary signed a SF 312

Case closed!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So if im an American and i come across documents that has sensitive information of national security within it, i can share it round to the internet and its all ok?

That sounds like backward thinking to me.

Coomba98

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join