It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Does ANYONE remember "test tube babies" and the massive controversey in the 70's over it?!?!

People were claiming they wouldn't have SOULS.

That is how backward our THINKING was only 40-some YEARS ago...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: GuidedKill

You *have* made the same point over and over
And now it's time to prove it
Show us you can choose to be gay
Just do it
It's easy, right?

Get ready for either "The burden of proof is on you, blah, blah."

or

"I already posted evidence, aint my fault you can't go back and read, blah blah"

or

"Here's something about epigenetics. I don't fully comprehend its meaning and in reality it actually contradicts my point of view, but...eh..what the hell!"

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A degree in Psychology with an emphasis on Behavior Genetics. So this is kind of my wheelhouse.

care to prove your a practicing psychologist??

I took metal shop in college does that make a welder?

Getting an actual degree and taking one class are two very different things. At this point, however, it doesn't surprise me that you would not know the difference.

Getting a degree in something doesn't make you an authority does it?? Does a degree automatically give you the right to practice or do you still have to be licensed??? Just curious.

Licenses are there for people who wish to go in the business of something. It has nothing to do with knowledge. A person with a psychology degree may have been in the business with their 'license' for some years but at some point, if that license expires, it doesn't take away the fact they still have that degree and know that particular field.

Your argument is not an argument at all due to how flawed it is..

Actually state tests are given to test a persons knowledge on the subject they received a degree in. It is a test used by states to prove this person is knowledgeable in their filed and can practice due to them passing a test and becoming licensed..Just because a person received a degree doesn't mean they have the knowledge to practice what they studied....

Why do you think doctors go to residency after med school? They may have a medical degree but know nothing on how to practice medicine...They go to residency and eventually take MCAT's to prove their knowledge and get licenses..

SO yes going to school and getting a degree in psychology means nothing to me....Just like it means nothing to people who regulate medical professionals

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

We don't agree on much, but this was kind of the thing that went through my head when I was reading the OP.

But to be fair, the issue about genderless birth certificates is pretty asinine.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: kaylaluv

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

And secondly, let's put it simpleton terms...you know..to assist with your continued willful ignorance:
If being gay is a choice/lifestyle, then you being straight is a choice and is a lifestyle.

Some would just call it mother nature...I have a three beautiful children born from their mother and I naturally..We didn't need a pinch hitter or a neighbor to act as a baby oven...

When I look at my kids I see their mother and I.....Not some me and some person I hit up on craigslist to help me and my gay lover do what heterosexuals can do naturally....Can gay couples say the same??

Ill wait for your answer.

You know there are sterile, straight couples that do in vitro too right? In fact, they tend to do it more often then the gay couples.

You do know no matter how much in vitro you do two people of the same sex will never be able to reproduce without the help of a member of the opposite sex....

What was your point again?

My point is that your point is silly and misguided.

link   

Actually I asked about the depth of your knowledge in applicable fields. You made it clear you have none.

link   

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

And secondly, let's put it simpleton terms...you know..to assist with your continued willful ignorance:
If being gay is a choice/lifestyle, then you being straight is a choice and is a lifestyle.

Some would just call it mother nature...I have a three beautiful children born from their mother and I naturally..We didn't need a pinch hitter or a neighbor to act as a baby oven...

When I look at my kids I see their mother and I.....Not some me and some person I hit up on craigslist to help me and my gay lover do what heterosexuals can do naturally....Can gay couples say the same??

Hey congrats on the fertility... that's outstanding.

But I have to ask... are parents of adopted children any less a "mother" or "father" to their children than parents of "natural" children?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Just do it
It's easy, right?

or

"I already posted evidence, aint my fault you can't go back and read, blah blah"

or

"Here's something about epigenetics. I don't fully comprehend its meaning and in reality it actually contradicts my point of view, but...eh..what the hell!"

So you did see my valid arguments but just chose to ignore them because they didn't agree with your agenda....

Nice to see you admitting that everyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically wrong...oh and a bigot!!

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Does ANYONE remember "test tube babies" and the massive controversey in the 70's over it?!?!

People were claiming they wouldn't have SOULS.

That is how backward our THINKING was only 40-some YEARS ago...

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

But I have to ask... are parents of adopted children any less a "mother" or "father" to their children than parents of "natural" children?

no

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Actually I asked about the depth of your knowledge in applicable fields. You made it clear you have none.

And I asked If you were a practicing psychologist with a license..

You made it clear you are not a practicing or licensed psychologist..

Your "opinions" hold just as much weight as mine does...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You know there are sterile, straight couples that do in vitro too right? In fact, they tend to do it more often then the gay couples.

You do know no matter how much in vitro you do two people of the same sex will never be able to reproduce without the help of a member of the opposite sex....

my point is that my point is based on science and proven human anatomy...

Your point is not based on any of that.

link   

A degree in Psychology with an emphasis on Behavior Genetics. So this is kind of my wheelhouse.

care to prove your a practicing psychologist??

I took metal shop in college does that make a welder?

Getting an actual degree and taking one class are two very different things. At this point, however, it doesn't surprise me that you would not know the difference.

Getting a degree in something doesn't make you an authority does it?? Does a degree automatically give you the right to practice or do you still have to be licensed??? Just curious.

Licenses are there for people who wish to go in the business of something. It has nothing to do with knowledge. A person with a psychology degree may have been in the business with their 'license' for some years but at some point, if that license expires, it doesn't take away the fact they still have that degree and know that particular field.

Your argument is not an argument at all due to how flawed it is..

Actually state tests are given to test a persons knowledge on the subject they received a degree in. It is a test used by states to prove this person is knowledgeable in their filed and can practice due to them passing a test and becoming licensed..Just because a person received a degree doesn't mean they have the knowledge to practice what they studied....

Why do you think doctors go to residency after med school? They may have a medical degree but know nothing on how to practice medicine...They go to residency and eventually take MCAT's to prove their knowledge and get licenses..

SO yes going to school and getting a degree in psychology means nothing to me....Just like it means nothing to people who regulate medical professionals

Lmfao!

Who the hell mentioned anything about state tests? You're just pulling additional pieces of random information out of your arse just because you feel like it now? That's what it seems like.

And yeah, no one is arguing against that, which is why your post above seems random, haphazard and completely nonsensical. And, again, all that random rambling above from you is for people who wish to get in the business. They don't just hand over degrees willy nilly. I'm more apt to believe what a person is saying if they have a degree in a certain field outside of some random joe who takes 5 minutes to read some random article but does very little to actually understand its contents.

And of course it means nothing to you for a person to have a degree. I mean..just look at the shoddiness of all of your posts and you randomly bringing up how you took a shop class. You keep going out of your way to bring up random garbage no one was talking about prior and things that people don't give a sh##t about.

link   

no

Then WTF man?

Do you not see the flaws in your reasoning?

I personally know a few same sex couples that have adopted children and they are all just fine. I think your issue is that you have a sense of moral authority over others that just doesn't exist except in your own mind. Homosexuality offends that sense of moral authority so you rail against it.

Got news for you and all the other folks with that same false sense of authority... those days are numbered.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Just do it
It's easy, right?

or

or

So you did see my valid arguments but just chose to ignore them because they didn't agree with your agenda....

Nice to see you admitting that everyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically wrong...oh and a bigot!!

Nice ad hom. I never said that anyone who does not agree with me is automatically wrong.

The difference with you is, you disagree but neglect to provide any scientific evidence to back up your assertions and point of view. Nice try, but not nice try.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I actually understand concepts like apoptosis and plasticity. You don't. I know about the development of sexuality in children. You don't.

These are key concepts that apply to this topic. But feel free to explain how your opinions hold as much weight as my scientifically backed facts.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You say that, but all the "science" you've posted in the thread either isn't or you have severely misunderstood it by cherry picking stuff to suit your agenda while ignoring or casually dismissing anything that disagrees with your worldview. There is literally nothing I would call "scientific" about your thought process from what you've displayed in this thread. Being scientific actually requires you to entertain the idea that your hypothesis is wrong; something you have failed to demonstrate.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

...but you ignore the science studies that disagree with your preconceived notions. Don't you? We know you do.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

no

Then WTF man?

Do you not see the flaws in your reasoning?

I personally know a few same sex couples that have adopted children and they are all just fine. I think your issue is that you have a sense of moral authority over others that just doesn't exist except in your own mind. Homosexuality offends that sense of moral authority so you rail against it.

Got news for you and all the other folks with that same false sense of authority... those days are numbered.

I never argued about the love...Only the that is it not anatomically or physiologically correct to be gay. I said it is not natural and people aren't born to be gay. It is a choice. PERIOD....

All I ever said...Matter of fact one of my original posts was that no one should be discriminated against....Then people got on this gay is not a choice I was born that way. And I said I disagree....the science backs my argument more than thiers is all. I was only pointing out that mother nature agrees with me judging by the fact that only males and females can reproduce...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I actually understand concepts like apoptosis and plasticity. You don't. I know about the development of sexuality in children. You don't.

These are key concepts that apply to this topic. But feel free to explain how your opinions hold as much weight as my scientifically backed facts.

Get ready for more laughs.

I swear, GuidedKill should have his own sitcom for people to hatewatch.

His 'evidence' is based on things that he doesn't understand that, for those that DO understand, actually prove him wrong..as well...he will cite evidence such as 'I can just look between my legs as proof'.
edit on 6-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join