It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yes, I got that. Wasn't saying it was your argument. Think there's some confusion here. Anyway, point made so let's continue.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

How much experience do you have with brain physiology, developmental psychology, and behavior genetics?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: Abysha
Or in a bed. Or monogamously. Or with condoms. Or while still wearing your shoes. Or while listening to music. Or consensual.

Started with a mouse and a cookie. Now it seems we're off to green eggs and ham.

Next it will be a battle between Tom and Jerry.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

When is enough going to be enough?

When people like you stop considering others that are different from you as somehow less than human and undeserving of fundamental human rights and equal treatment under the law. Your analogy of "give a mouse a cookie" is flawed because it makes the assumption that fundamental human rights and equality is somehow yours (or anyone's) to give. It smacks of elitism and hubris. Who the Eff are you or anyone else to tell someone they are less deserving simply due to their gender identity or sexual preferences?

ATS Member Kaylaluv makes this clear when she said

know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

One of these days you guys might figure it out but until then the mice are going to continue to organize and protest.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Yes, I got that. Wasn't saying it was your argument. Think there's some confusion here. Anyway, point made so let's continue.

Yeah I realized after I posted that. I had to reread to make sure of your meaning. Sorry.
I gave you a star.

edit on 7/6/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Or in a bed. Or monogamously. Or with condoms. Or while still wearing your shoes. Or while listening to music. Or consensual.

Started with a mouse and a cookie. Now it seems we're off to green eggs and ham.

Aaaaand... that's why I don't eat green eggs and ham
when offered by a guy in a van
Said Abby I Am.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kaylaluv

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

And secondly, let's put it simpleton terms...you know..to assist with your continued willful ignorance:
If being gay is a choice/lifestyle, then you being straight is a choice and is a lifestyle.

Some would just call it mother nature...I have a three beautiful children born from their mother and I naturally..We didn't need a pinch hitter or a neighbor to act as a baby oven...

When I look at my kids I see their mother and I.....Not some me and some person I hit up on craigslist to help me and my gay lover do what heterosexuals can do naturally....Can gay couples say the same??

Ill wait for your answer.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

"Men can't reproduce with men". "Women can't reproduce with women".
What the hell does that have to do with choice?

The only 'choice' I see being made nonstop in this thread is Guidedkill's choice of willful ignorance.

ditto

Oooh, Good one, captain.
You burned me with that one.

And being gay is NOT a choice as the study of epigenetics has found.

Again, you would know this if you had the proper understanding of was epigenetics is.

It starts BEFORE BIRTH regarding genetic makeup. It STARTS on this small portion of the x chromosome.

The way you're understanding it is based purely on your pretense that is has everything to do with nurture/environment and your misunderstanding that a person's genetics can just change whenever.

I'm not changing your mind and your not changing mine. We both linked are articles and journals to prove our point....

So when you go to just saying I'm a moron cause I don't agree with you....All I say is ditto....

Sorry I have no desires to enter in to a competition of wits with an unarmed person who resorts to insults....

Hahaha, Running out of rebuttals because there's only so many ways for you to post and continue to not make any sense?

And this coming from a person who started the insults by saying that all those who don't agree with them are "dense".

A logical point is pointed out to you and a question has been repeatedly asked to you but you continually neglect to answer it. I'd ask why but we all already know why. Because you have no logical evidence to support any of your stances. Anything scientific you have posted actually contradicts your points which makes you look even more ridiculous. Keep going as we all continue to laugh at your words.

link   

I gave you a star.

I shall wear it with pride!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

How much experience do you have with brain physiology, developmental psychology, and behavior genetics?

My father is a practicing psychiatrist.....so none really. And you?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

One of these days you guys might figure it out but until then the mice are going to continue to organize and protest.

You know that classic movie "The Birds"?
Which's worse? The birds or mice. The rats did give us bubonic plague.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

And your argument is full of facts right??? lmao....

I posted a rebuttal and you didn't like it.....just because you didn't like it does not negate me argument....But hey keep telling yourself you won something if it makes you feel good...

It's all about choice right!!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

And secondly, let's put it simpleton terms...you know..to assist with your continued willful ignorance:
If being gay is a choice/lifestyle, then you being straight is a choice and is a lifestyle.

Some would just call it mother nature...I have a three beautiful children born from their mother and I naturally..We didn't need a pinch hitter or a neighbor to act as a baby oven...

When I look at my kids I see their mother and I.....Not some me and some person I hit up on craigslist to help me and my gay lover do what heterosexuals can do naturally....Can gay couples say the same??

Your ignorance is astounding. Pinch hitter? Your foolishness and ignorance rears its ugly head even further when you throw out judgmental things like that. And you're trying to say you're not a bigot. Haha.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Actually, I'm beginning to think you can't help it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

A degree in Psychology with an emphasis on Behavior Genetics. So this is kind of my wheelhouse.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Actually, I'm beginning to think you can't help it.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Your ignorance is astounding. Pinch hitter? Your foolishness and ignorance rears its ugly head even further when you throw out judgmental things like that. And you're trying to say you're not a bigot. Haha.

A pinch hitter is a batter used as a substitute for another batter

a woman who bears a child on behalf of another woman, either from her own egg fertilized by the other woman's partner, or from the implantation in her uterus of a fertilized egg from the other woman.

Using an analogy doesn't make you a bigot.....

Oh but I forgot I disagree with you so that automatically makes me a bigot....

Thanks for reaffirming anyone who doesn't agree with you is a bigot.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

And your argument is full of facts right??? lmao....

I posted a rebuttal and you didn't like it.....just because you didn't like it does not negate me argument....But hey keep telling yourself you won something if it makes you feel good...

It's all about choice right!!

What I posted was a stance and I backed it up with actual scientific findings.

Here is what you did:

You posted a stance and started with the phrase "I ain't buyin it" and when pressured for legitimate evidence to back up your stance, you post the SAME information I posted on epigenetics and tried to post it as evidence to back up YOUR claims. When, anyone with half a brain that can read up on and understand epigenetics, can see that it CONTRADICTS all of your arguments.

See the difference?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A degree in Psychology with an emphasis on Behavior Genetics. So this is kind of my wheelhouse.

care to prove your a practicing psychologist??

I took metal shop in college does that make a welder?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You know there are sterile, straight couples that do in vitro too right? In fact, they tend to do it more often then the gay couples.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join