It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: GuidedKill

"Men can't reproduce with men". "Women can't reproduce with women".
What the hell does that have to do with choice?

The only 'choice' I see being made nonstop in this thread is Guidedkill's choice of willful ignorance.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

The only 'choice' I see being made nonstop in this thread is Guidedkill's choice of willful ignorance.

Are you sure?

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Can you not see your argument makes no sense?
Gay people can and do have kids. That's a fact
Not my problem if you don't comprendo

Can you not see my argument is two gay men or two gay women can not have a child with each with out the assistance from a member of the opposite sex....

Can a guy get another guy pregnant by ejaculating in the other guys rectum?? Can a woman get another woman pregnant by having sex with her with a strap on??

Once again I know gay people have the equipment to conceive a child with a member of the opposite sex....I am telling you again they can't naturally conceive with eachother...

Are you this dim??

I think people are confused by your question because it doesn't seem relevant. No, two penises can't make a baby and neither can two vaginas.

What's your point? That you're afraid of a dystopian future where the human race is dwindling because everybody has the gay? Even if society had fallen and we didn't have modern reproductive science, you don't think they'd just take one for the team and have hetero sex for the sake of reproducing?

I'm a vegetarian. But I'd eat meat to survive with zero hesitation. Your argument is silly.

It is not my argument...I am only pointing out being gay is not natural and humans were not designed to be gay. We are designed to reproduce with the opposite sex and only the opposite sex...

My argument is doing anything other than what we are designed for is a choice and not based on any science or physiological design..

BEING GAY IS A CHOICE...All I ever said....Not a good or bad choice just a choice gay people made.

link   
So the mouse can choose to take or choose to not take the cookie?

Choices are frequently dependent upon preference. We can choose what we prefer seems to be an argument?

I've lost the plot.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

ditto

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Can you not see my argument is two gay men or two gay women can not have a child with each with out the assistance from a member of the opposite sex....

Can a guy get another guy pregnant by ejaculating in the other guys rectum?? Can a woman get another woman pregnant by having sex with her with a strap on??

Once again I know gay people have the equipment to conceive a child with a member of the opposite sex....I am telling you again they can't naturally conceive with eachother...

Are you this dim??

I think people are confused by your question because it doesn't seem relevant. No, two penises can't make a baby and neither can two vaginas.

What's your point? That you're afraid of a dystopian future where the human race is dwindling because everybody has the gay? Even if society had fallen and we didn't have modern reproductive science, you don't think they'd just take one for the team and have hetero sex for the sake of reproducing?

I'm a vegetarian. But I'd eat meat to survive with zero hesitation. Your argument is silly.

It is not my argument...I am only pointing out being gay is not natural and humans were not designed to be gay. We are designed to reproduce with the opposite sex and only the opposite sex...

My argument is doing anything other than what we are designed for is a choice and not based on any science or physiological design..

BEING GAY IS A CHOICE...All I ever said....Not a good or bad choice just a choice gay people made.

"Designed"? Ok... I see why we're not getting anywhere with you now.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

According to GuideKill, a mouse can choose not to eat a cookie and remain hungry.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

But you have unnatural sex all the time. Every time you have sex and "pull out", that's unnatural.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

ditto

Oooh, Good one, captain.
You burned me with that one.

And being gay is NOT a choice as the study of epigenetics has found.

Again, you would know this if you had the proper understanding of was epigenetics is.

It starts BEFORE BIRTH regarding genetic makeup. It STARTS on this small portion of the x chromosome.

The way you're understanding it is based purely on your pretense that is has everything to do with nurture/environment and your misunderstanding that a person's genetics can just change whenever.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Penguins will mate with rocks that look likely. Just like male sea otters are so randy they've been known to rape baby sea lions to death.

As humans we also have other sexual trendies such as pedophilia that is seen as wrong today that is also not something that is curable or changeable, and was not wrong for 10,000s of years in the past... I think the OPs point is there seems to be a never ending string of sexual variants with all wanting special considerations to their desires. The OP also suggested that we as a society are becoming so PC on all this that we might just do away with the whole male/female identification sometime in the future. You can identify as anything you want as long as it isn't male or female...lol

edit on 6-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Are you this dim??

"Designed"? Ok... I see why we're not getting anywhere with you now.

And why is that?? because I am aware enough to see the human body cant reproduce with members of the same sex? I'm confused.

link   

But you have unnatural sex all the time. Every time you have sex and "pull out", that's unnatural.

Or in a bed. Or monogamously. Or with condoms. Or while still wearing your shoes. Or while listening to music. Or consensual.

Unless I'm being dragged into a cave by my hair, I'm assuming the sex won't be "natural".

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I have to say, I think I would be a bit embarrassed if I based my entire argument on a children's story about an anthropomorphic mouse.

It's not exactly what you'd call robust. But Guidedkill seems to think it's a killer app. A bit of a glimpse into the calibre of mind we are dealing with.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Who you are attracted to is NOT a choice. It just happens.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

ditto

Oooh, Good one, captain.
You burned me with that one.

And being gay is NOT a choice as the study of epigenetics has found.

Again, you would know this if you had the proper understanding of was epigenetics is.

It starts BEFORE BIRTH regarding genetic makeup. It STARTS on this small portion of the x chromosome.

The way you're understanding it is based purely on your pretense that is has everything to do with nurture/environment and your misunderstanding that a person's genetics can just change whenever.

I'm not changing your mind and your not changing mine. We both linked are articles and journals to prove our point....

So when you go to just saying I'm a moron cause I don't agree with you....All I say is ditto....

Sorry I have no desires to enter in to a competition of wits with an unarmed person who resorts to insults....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

That was OP's argument. I was playing off of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

Right from the get go you continue to make it obvious that it is a fruitless endeavor to talk to you. You replied to a post without even paying attention or putting in any effort to understand the person in which you've replied. The post you just replied to mentioned that THEY KNEW SOMEONE not they they themselves are the one going through it. At least give the person you're replying to the courtesy of at least understanding their post before replying.

And secondly, let's put it simpleton terms...you know..to assist with your continued willful ignorance:
If being gay is a choice/lifestyle, then you being straight is a choice and is a lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Or in a bed. Or monogamously. Or with condoms. Or while still wearing your shoes. Or while listening to music. Or consensual.

Started with a mouse and a cookie. Now it seems we're off to green eggs and ham.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join