It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: GuidedKill

Actually, I'm beginning to think you can't help it.

You're right I can't help mother nature...Can you?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

See, you're getting there.

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A degree in Psychology with an emphasis on Behavior Genetics. So this is kind of my wheelhouse.

care to prove your a practicing psychologist??

I took metal shop in college does that make a welder?

Getting an actual degree and taking one class are two very different things. At this point, however, it doesn't surprise me that you would not know the difference.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: kaylaluv

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

And secondly, let's put it simpleton terms...you know..to assist with your continued willful ignorance:
If being gay is a choice/lifestyle, then you being straight is a choice and is a lifestyle.

Some would just call it mother nature...I have a three beautiful children born from their mother and I naturally..We didn't need a pinch hitter or a neighbor to act as a baby oven...

When I look at my kids I see their mother and I.....Not some me and some person I hit up on craigslist to help me and my gay lover do what heterosexuals can do naturally....Can gay couples say the same??

Ill wait for your answer.

You know there are sterile, straight couples that do in vitro too right? In fact, they tend to do it more often then the gay couples.

You do know no matter how much in vitro you do two people of the same sex will never be able to reproduce without the help of a member of the opposite sex....

What was your point again?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

See, you're getting there.

I thought the same. There's a glimpse of hope.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Who said I was a practicing psychologist? I just said that's what my degree is in. It certainly gives me more technical knowledge than you.

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Can you not see your argument makes no sense?
Gay people can and do have kids. That's a fact
Not my problem if you don't comprendo

Can you not see my argument is two gay men or two gay women can not have a child with each with out the assistance from a member of the opposite sex....

Can a guy get another guy pregnant by ejaculating in the other guys rectum?? Can a woman get another woman pregnant by having sex with her with a strap on??

Once again I know gay people have the equipment to conceive a child with a member of the opposite sex....I am telling you again they can't naturally conceive with eachother...

Are you this dim??

I think people are confused by your question because it doesn't seem relevant. No, two penises can't make a baby and neither can two vaginas.

What's your point? That you're afraid of a dystopian future where the human race is dwindling because everybody has the gay? Even if society had fallen and we didn't have modern reproductive science, you don't think they'd just take one for the team and have hetero sex for the sake of reproducing?

I'm a vegetarian. But I'd eat meat to survive with zero hesitation. Your argument is silly.

It is not my argument...I am only pointing out being gay is not natural and humans were not designed to be gay. We are designed to reproduce with the opposite sex and only the opposite sex...

My argument is doing anything other than what we are designed for is a choice and not based on any science or physiological design..

BEING GAY IS A CHOICE...All I ever said....Not a good or bad choice just a choice gay people made.

Is being hermaphrodite a choice?

You're working from a flawed premise; that all humans are born the same. But they are not. Some are more capable and some are less. Some humans were born with brown eyes and some with blue.

Did you choose your eye color? skin color? hair color? If you decided to change your hair color would that be wrong?

It's the same with most gay folks. They did not make a choice, they were simply born a particular way.

It's well known that a certain percentage of all populations are gay individuals. That ratio cuts across cultural and geographic lines.

Homosexuality has been observed in over 1,500 different animal species.

Here's a couple links for you to gain knowledge on the subject.

homosexuality may start in the womb

Sex begins in the womb

edit on 6-7-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

link   

A degree in Psychology with an emphasis on Behavior Genetics. So this is kind of my wheelhouse.

Getting an actual degree and taking one class are two very different things. At this point, however, it doesn't surprise me that you would not know the difference.

Getting a degree in something doesn't make you an authority does it?? Does a degree automatically give you the right to practice or do you still have to be licensed??? Just curious.

link   

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

And secondly, let's put it simpleton terms...you know..to assist with your continued willful ignorance:
If being gay is a choice/lifestyle, then you being straight is a choice and is a lifestyle.

Some would just call it mother nature...I have a three beautiful children born from their mother and I naturally..We didn't need a pinch hitter or a neighbor to act as a baby oven...

When I look at my kids I see their mother and I.....Not some me and some person I hit up on craigslist to help me and my gay lover do what heterosexuals can do naturally....Can gay couples say the same??

You know there are sterile, straight couples that do in vitro too right? In fact, they tend to do it more often then the gay couples.

You do know no matter how much in vitro you do two people of the same sex will never be able to reproduce without the help of a member of the opposite sex....

With all of these strawmen you've built, you could have an entire army of scarecrows

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Who said I was a practicing psychologist? I just said that's what my degree is in. It certainly gives me more technical knowledge than you.

So your not a psychologist?? Got it!!

not much more....I took psychology myself...
edit on 6-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

link   

But his degree in moving goal posts trumps your subject matter expertise. Duh.

link   

With all of these strawmen you've built, you could have an entire army of scarecrows

Please let me light them. Pretty please?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I have made the same point over and over....Sorry one little strawman destroys your entire argument.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

But his degree in moving goal posts trumps your subject matter expertise. Duh.

It was his goal post....and he missed. He actually asked If I was a psychologist but thanks for playing...

link   

Getting a degree in something doesn't make you an authority does it?? Does a degree automatically give you the right to practice or do you still have to be licensed??? Just curious.

Licenses are there for people who wish to go in the business of something. It has nothing to do with knowledge. A person with a psychology degree may have been in the business with their 'license' for some years but at some point, if that license expires, it doesn't take away the fact they still have that degree and know that particular field.

Your argument is not an argument at all due to how flawed it is..

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Blarneystoner

One of these days you guys might figure it out but until then the mice are going to continue to organize and protest.

You know that classic movie "The Birds"?
Which's worse? The birds or mice. The rats did give us bubonic plague.

Actually... it was the fleas that lived on the rats that transmitted the plague...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Weaponized fleas.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Please let me light them. Pretty please?

Make sure you do it whilst he's assembling one of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I have made the same point over and over....Sorry one little strawman destroys your entire argument.

Lmao. Well, at least you're admitting to assembling these strawmen. There may be a glimmer of hope for you, yet.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You *have* made the same point over and over
And now it's time to prove it
Show us you can choose to be gay
Just do it
It's easy, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join