It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Superbowl XXXIX Halftime Show and the NWO

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
oh no, these people are for real. although its a dead thread. superbowls old news. Im suprised he didnt catch any NWO messages at the daytona 500 today though..ill wait. someone did, im sure




posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Here is a pic of our two former presidents (Republican and Democrat) standing side by side. Not sure if Ive ever seen this before. Find it pretty odd that they decide to do this at the Super Bowl




This isn't all that rare really. Ex-Presidents quite often appear at events together:




Most of them are dead now, so you don't see it as much.



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This thread IS dead. Why? Because us logical people killed it and Mr. Make Believe has nothing more to say.



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woodside
This thread IS dead. Why? Because us logical people killed it and Mr. Make Believe has nothing more to say.


And who is this Mr. Make Believe? I havent responded to this thread because I've had marginal internet access over the past couple of weeks.



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Fair enough. I apologize. But it doesn't seem as if anyone else is continuing to buy into your NWO theory anymore. It really did die off pretty quickly. Don't know if you are still interested in this thread anymore, but I would love to continue this topic. Later.



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
the reason you have marginal access is becasue the nwo is pissed at you for exposing them...

the real NWO is:

Hullk Hogan
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall.



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm still[/] not sure who is joking and who isn't. I really wish you were all joking.

Hulk Hogan is pretty scary though.



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i'm serious, father.
there is a universe of knowledge that i don't have. that said, however, there is a smaller system of knowledge i do have. there have always been secret groups throughout history that have had to hide from oppressive regimes(read 'vatican' for A.D.).
jesus himself is believed by some to have studied in the egyptian mystery schools.
these hiding people i speak of are hiding something very powerful. it has to do with the geometry of thought, archetypes, balance and human evolution(which is now machine evolution, as we have basically uploaded ourselves into the machine).
what happened about ten or twelve yrs. ago was the 'illuminati'(the secret council of ten) was DISBANDED.
however, our new ruler of reality, the android meme, has been replaying the myths for us, ....making things happen. kind of toying with our minds. life is truly much more like the matrix then most people realise.
this 'war on terror', for example is not really about 'hating our freedoms'(that's SO ridiculous, HAHA!). it is about the AM vs. the AP(android meme vs. the anthropomorphic physical). we're(the new AP) trying to reappear.
cold fusion is the pivotal technology that needs to surface in order for us to escape the 'tyranny' of the android meme.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by billybob]



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
billybob - I'm sorry but you aren't making much sense.



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
billybob - I'm sorry but you aren't making much sense.


excellent. i hope to fog the brain for reasons of clarity.
if you learned the language i'm using(which requires a great deal of homework), then you could agree or disagree. as it is, you've never heard the term, 'android meme' or 'anthropomorphic physical' before, and have no idea what i'm talking about. it doesn't mean i'm not making sense.



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
billybob - I'm sorry but you aren't making much sense.


excellent. i hope to fog the brain for reasons of clarity.
if you learned the language i'm using(which requires a great deal of homework), then you could agree or disagree. as it is, you've never heard the term, 'android meme' or 'anthropomorphic physical' before, and have no idea what i'm talking about. it doesn't mean i'm not making sense.


I'm aware of the language (I'm guessing English), I can understand all of the words, and some of the terms make some sense. What I can't make out is the sentances. Perhaps you could elaborate?

Is this for real, or are you "having a laugh"?



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

I'm aware of the language (I'm guessing English), I can understand all of the words, and some of the terms make some sense. What I can't make out is the sentances. Perhaps you could elaborate?

Is this for real, or are you "having a laugh"?


it's for real and i'm having a laugh. the language is jargon.
the android meme is the technological enviroment come alive. i'm serious. alive, like you and me.
the anthropomorphic physical is our physical(hologram) bodies, collectively and individually.

here's some ground for our figures....www.paranoiamagazine.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.paranoiamagazine.com....

Bob Dobbs: ....But that's the Android Meme, you know. It doesn't want people to realize what's happening around them.


from www.mcluhaninstitute.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.mcluhaninstitute.org...
Dobbs: What is my purpose and direction?

David Worcester (in trance while lying on a couch): This Awareness indicates this within the previous message, that your action in relation to the symbolic language is that which is extraordinary; this also will aid in relating higher abstractions within the psyche in a manner which creates the circumstances by which you may speak through more than one symbol simultaneously in a series of well-chosen words. This, at a level of transpersonative interaction.



okay?





[edit on 22-2-2005 by billybob]



posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well obviously you can tell that I am not very experienced with this site, but I love reading what people post. I must say, now that you mention this stuff I do remember it, and the Superbowl is probably a representation of the NWO. And I must admit, the person that posted that link to what George Bush Senior said.... that's kind of freaky. I'd really like to know more on this NWO, how they choose the people and how all these countries are in on it..



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
there was a comparable loss of life in chinas big quake. don't hear about it.
there is more murder in africa that 911 nine one ones. don't hear much.


Thanks for pointing this out. I think it's very important. I've been trying to keep up with Africa on www.amnesty.org... , but didn't know about China other than a high death rate in general. When did it occur or do you have some details to share?


Originally posted by billybob
the press rules our mind. maybe we should change the word 'mind' to 'yourind' so we're not so confused about who we think.


The press rules our news, but it doesn't have to be that way. If you have important info like this, then I think it's important to point it out.


[edit on 24-2-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
First this is an interesting topic, I just joined here or I would have posted sooner (stumbled acrossed this great place yesterday).

second I would like to refute "Mr. Fantasy football" AKA spliff4020 on page one.

first your # of fantasy football teams is irrelevant.
Second, look at the stats, the patriots lost 2 games THIS YEAR (steelers and dolphins) and came into the playoffs with a bye, not "fighting to get a spot" (for what it is worth they lost 2 last year as well for a total of 4, not 1 losses in 2 years)

After this anything else you have to say has lost complete credability to me as these are stats that can be checked in under 3 min by anyone with internet access so you are obviously making yours up.

I'm not sure that there was an overt message in the halftime show, but the semblance of the most patriotic halftime show being done by a foriegn performer was not lost on myself or my friends, we all commented on this during the game, and how strange it was. I think I need to thnk on this more



posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lordofchaos
First this is an interesting topic, I just joined here or I would have posted sooner (stumbled acrossed this great place yesterday).

second I would like to refute "Mr. Fantasy football" AKA spliff4020 on page one.

first your # of fantasy football teams is irrelevant.
Second, look at the stats, the patriots lost 2 games THIS YEAR (steelers and dolphins) and came into the playoffs with a bye, not "fighting to get a spot" (for what it is worth they lost 2 last year as well for a total of 4, not 1 losses in 2 years)

After this anything else you have to say has lost complete credability to me as these are stats that can be checked in under 3 min by anyone with internet access so you are obviously making yours up.

I'm not sure that there was an overt message in the halftime show, but the semblance of the most patriotic halftime show being done by a foriegn performer was not lost on myself or my friends, we all commented on this during the game, and how strange it was. I think I need to thnk on this more



hey---> 15-1 reference was for pitsburgh..lay off! and make more than 2 posts before you start pickin mine apart. BTW---> since it was over, over a month ago NOBODY CARES ANYMORE...get a clue



posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lordofchaos
second I would like to refute "Mr. Fantasy football" AKA spliff4020 on page one.


Originally posted by spliff4020

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by spliff4020
This is the stupist thing Ive read on here in forever.


From your few short weeks of ATS expertise?



hmmm....perhaps I was somebody else ? Besides, times irrelevant. Im on here ALOT. I work second shift, get home around 1 am, while everyones asleep and sit on here till 3 or 4 am....I read alot. This isnt the stupidist, but its coming close...



Originally posted by spliff4020
hey---> 15-1 reference was for pitsburgh..lay off! and make more than 2 posts before you start pickin mine apart. BTW---> since it was over, over a month ago NOBODY CARES ANYMORE...get a clue


*cough* Undeniable Hypocrite *cough*

Why should LordofChaos’ points be disregarded when you yourself claimed that time on ATS was irrelevant. Need I even say more?



posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
No, you need not.

And read again.....perhaps I was somebody else..hmmm...you just dont get it. I cant spell it out. Its pointless anyways. Crawl back under whatever hole you came out of. Don't you have to be on the look out for the NWO ? Baseball is starting soon....



btw--drag the arrow over the kids name. Hey has TWO posts. Pretty quick for him to start sling sh*t around here. I expect that outta you. Whatever.



posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry I thought that one who said himself that time on this board didn't matter wouldn't have a problem with me pointing out your erroneous figures. Besides like I said since you have been proven to make up facts once, unles you have something to back up what you say I don't find it relevant.

Also the steelers didn't struggle to get into the playoffs, they came in as the top seed in the NFL, they struggled once they got to the plaoffs. Just like that other team from PA they choked, the other team just waited an extra game to do so this year.

Now that said I am not here to start problems, I just have a habbit of pointing ut fraudulant information on message boards I freqent when i see it, and after I registered here I continued the same way (that was actually my first post here).

Either way I thought on a board dedicated to intelligent discussion rebuttal of incorrect "facts" would not be something that upset people

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Lordofchaos]



posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This is turning into some kind of weird "sports chat" forum, with the NWO chucked for good measure.

Hey! I've just had an idea - wouldn't it be great if the NWO had their own team? In fact all the different groups could play: The Greys, The Reptoids, The Illuminati, The Free Masons, The Atlantians, The Brotherhood of Scion.

They could play in the American Conspiricy Football League (ACFL). I for one would pay good money for that. I can imagine the commentary already:


- "Hey, the Reptoid quarterback has just shape shifted - is that legal?"
- "I dunno Bob, but the Greys appear to be trying to utilise mind control technology to open up the Reptoids' defensive line. What a play!"


I think I might be getting a bit carried away, but I would love it.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join