It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl XXXIX Halftime Show and the NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by Grey Fox
When will you guys realize that the NWO is a bunch of gibberish made up by paranoid people.

Or something discovered by really observent people. Too many coincidences are tied together here. But good job making a statement without giving absolutely no evidence. Good way to rack up points though

Of course I don't have any evidence of this "NWO" and neither do you

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Simulacra, I see what you are saying. I'm far from one who Enjoys consparicy and one who aggres with it easy or one who dabbles in it often but between what me and my dad got out of the Half Time show and what you have said something seems ary here you might want to check my post also.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 7-2-2005 by Mizar]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
if you watched the superbowl halftime show and saw NWO messages, I pity you. Really, I mean that. Must be a lousy way to go through life.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
hmmm....

And, you got all that from a half-time show, over loaded tortilla chip, and a six pack?

God bless America!

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think I saw something different because I'm not accoustomed to watching TV. Things always seem different for me on TV. Like I go see a movie with freinds and thety find it funny I find it as a crappy plot with stupid characters doing unrealistic things. The half time show to me seemed um a little too much with all the fire works and everything. I didn't notice anything different myself but my dad saw something that I stated in my thread. I really fon't appreicate thoes people who are saying stuff to Sim about "how pointless" and insultinghis life,

we are all entilted to our opinions and just because you missed soemthing doesn't mean someone else is wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
if you watched the superbowl halftime show and saw NWO messages, I pity you. Really, I mean that. Must be a lousy way to go through life.

It takes more creativity and intelligence to post a thread linking seemingly mainstream concepts to the NWO than posting a two sentence reply disregarding it.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You know what???

I was just layin back watching the Superbowl when I saw an...

AMERICAN FLAG!!!!! OH...MY>>>GOD!!!

The jingoistic American a holes!! How dare they put red,white and blue in an AMerican game! You know what else I saw?

A mortgage company ad. I think the symbolism is evident. Ameribank is the NWO and we all must refinance through them.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
can i have a pic of paul with the symbol on his shirt???

i believe you but this would make a good eye opener...

thanks...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It takes more creativity and intelligence to post a thread linking seemingly mainstream concepts to the NWO than posting a two sentence reply disregarding it.

You're right, Sim. I think most of us are simply, playing with you.
(I know I was. I apologize for minimizing your observances. I didn't even see the show.
)

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
simulcra, it's funny, i was just reading your hyper-debunking thread.
i agree with you. last year, janet jackson had the oh so familiar sungod on her tit. big 'accident'. the superbowl is most certainly loaded with illuminati symbolism. in nineteen eighty four, the famous '1984' macintosh commercial was first broadcast during the superbowl. this was the beginning of the infiltration of intelligent networkable technologies into the household. much like the two-way tv monitors of orwell's 'fictional' world, the household now had a worldwide node attached to it.
anyone who thinks pro sports isn't fixed, just doesn't know the power of black majic.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
OMG! You people are nuts. EVeryone else is worried a plane will fly into the dome, and you people are worried that a british guy is singing at a half time show.

I swear, though I do believe it was rigged, if it wasn't the Vikings would have played the Colts and lost again, making them 0-5 at superbowls instead of 0-4, currently tied with the Bills.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous

Originally posted by slick
Are you kidding? Im all for a good conspiracy but this one is just grasping at straws. Symbolism can be gleaned from nearly any production if you try hard enough, come on.... really... the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots ... so what? If the NWO is trying to exert its influence in the world, why bother fixing the superbowl so that two teams with patriotic names end up playing together. With an aging rock star from the Uk. Wearing red and black.

From your post I assume you are saying that the NWO is slipping subliminable-like messages into things they control to prepare the world for a NWO, or maybe even to revel in their own smugness. This may well be the case (and a lot of good examples have been cited on this board already), but I honestly don't think the superbowl is one of them.

I think everyone, including you, misinterperted what Simulacra was trying to say about The Eagles vs Pats. He wasnt trying to say that "they" "rigged" the superbowl, he was saying that having both of those teams in the superbowl made it very patriotic. You fooligans need to read deeper and try and understand what he was saying.

Oh I see. Two teams with patriotic names end up playing each other, setting the scene for a patriotic superbowl. So the NWO gets Paul Mcartney over, dresses him in red and black, therefore its a conspiracy... and you call me a fooligan, pffft.......

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There WAS something different at half time...Paul McCartney, although talented doesnt seem very suitable for todays entertainment- there was something "queer" and odd about him and his movements..Hey Jude, a great song, was kind of out of place...I guess they wanted something real conservative and something that wouldnt backfire with a wardrobe malfunction. I thought the performance was pathetic
-and sad...maybe its the fact that Paul is now very old and hagard looking..I cant quite put my finger on it. And the pictures while he played were odd and out of place too... *sigh*

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
And the pictures while he played were odd and out of place too... *sigh*

Totally agree with you. The pictures defintely seemed like they shouldnt have been there. And what was up with that pulsating blue nonsense? I'm struggling to find any photos of the half-time show. Any luck?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
wasnt it like this right before the elections when the bucs played the raiders 2000 and bush got elected? *(hint thats two types of pirate )*

If an org doesnt show support for NWO policies, it goes under. yes even the NFL would. how easy is it to control which teams win? well controling the scouts would be a great way to start. and the refs. so its easily possible.

[edit on 2005-2-7 by NuTroll]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm with you 100% on this one. The NFL is filled with NWO/Illuminati/Masonic symbolism.

Last year in the wardrobe malfunction, Janet had a Sun around her nipple. We all know the associations with Sun/Ra/Satan/NWO blah blah blah. The Sun symbol is widely used in Masonry as well.

You're also right about Football being totally blasphemous, seeing as though its mainly on Sundays. Did you ever notice that the ball in the NFL is shaped like an eye? Did you also notice 11 players per side, the posts are a giant 11 if you will.

Plenty of occult/NWO symbolism.

I posted plenty of NFL logos earlier and how the number 13 appears in them.

By the way when Bush and Clinton walked out, I bet nobody noticed this, but they were standing on top of three Pentagrams. The NFL logo in front of those singing the anthem was right side up to the camera, however the three stars in front of it were upside down. Why? Everything lines up for the camera except the stars were in the direction of pentegrams.

All subtle, but all on purpose.

Simulacra don't let the nay-sayers discourage you. They're either in denial or they're doing it to try and throw you off.

[edit on 092828p://111 by LogoWatch]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
wasnt it like this right before the elections when the bucs played the raiders 2000 and bush got elected? *(hint thats two types of pirate )*

If an org doesnt show support for NWO policies, it goes under. yes even the NFL would. how easy is it to control which teams win? well controling the scouts would be a great way to start. and the refs. so its easily possible.

[edit on 2005-2-7 by NuTroll]

NWO hates relgion......

.....why you think the saints never win

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizar
NWO hates relgion......

.....why you think the saints never win

So true. Also, this just ran through my mind...

What two teams are the only dynasties in the NFL?

Dallas Cowboys - Home of the Bush Clan.
and
New England Patriots - Already discussed.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What two teams are the only dynasties in the NFL?

Dallas Cowboys - Home of the Bush Clan.
and
New England Patriots - Already discussed.

Pittsburgh Steelers - 4 Super Bowl wins, dynasty of the 70's
San Francisco 49ers - 5 Super Bowl wins, dynasty of the 80's

So what's the NWO connection there?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Pittsburgh Steelers - 4 Super Bowl wins, dynasty of the 70's
San Francisco 49ers - 5 Super Bowl wins, dynasty of the 80's

So what's the NWO connection there?

From what I understand a dynasty is defined as winning 3 superbowls in 4 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join