It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps new tweet-fest: 'Dumb as a rock Mika', Joe, Van Susteren, NBC, Comcast, Fake News, Trudeau.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
cant wait for the durp durp replies.

Until proven otherwise, I view your posts as coming from an experimental monkey in a cage controlled by Gary Larson Scientists.
edit on 1-7-2017 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

cant wait for the durp durp replies.

Until proven otherwise, I view your posts as coming from an experimental monkey in a cage controlled by Gary Larson Scientists.

Wow just like trump your a special kind of ..., oh oh did you get your reply from breitbart?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

**TRIGGER WARNING**

See, he's got an ego, he's protecting it......

He's just letting everyone know that 2 can play that game.

Lol I love it.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

**TRIGGER WARNING**

He's just letting everyone know that 2 can play that game.

Lol I love it.

So trump gets triggered just like is fans?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'd be surprised if you found that on the internet anywhere, like I said - it's what I picture.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Of course he gets triggered, but he's triggering the media even more.

It's really great entertainment.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

**TRIGGER WARNING**

You are right he is triggering is supporters "must justify the persistent no matter what" relex.

This is how I see your response...

1. See's post.
2. Reads post
3. Ignores/brain makes invisible, the 'trigger warning' at beginning of post.
4. Gets triggered.
5. Posts triggered dribble.

Well you are the one posting image memes to justify the unjustifiable....

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This election cycle is damn sure entertaining

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What if, just what if, Trump is giving clues on something else?

The man above is Mika's Father. Ironically also former Obama's foreign advisor. A man who may have personally helped train Osama Bin Laden back when he was tied to the CIA.

The Central Intelligence Agency helped Osama bin Laden build an underground camp at Khost, which bin Laden used to train Mujahideen soldiers.[4] The United States would later attack this camp when bin Laden was held responsible for bombing embassies of the United States in Africa.

In a 2004 BBC article entitled "Al-Qaeda's origins and links", the BBC wrote:

During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.[5]

Robin Cook, Foreign Secretary in the UK from 1997–2001, believed the CIA had provided arms to the Arab mujahideen, including Osama bin Laden, writing, "Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the '80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan." His source for this is unclear.[6]

I have a feeling we have one of the head honchos. Possibly one worse than George Soros. This man reminds me of a Villain in a James Bond movie.

Why I mention this is because CNN is basically the CIA's creation. Let that sink in. Mika and Dad + Osama Bin Laden + CNN+ 911 + Saudis +Israeli Art Students.

So what if, trump is taking down the CIA and all of their creations?

There is more to this story and there is more happening in the background than most people realize. There is a reason why they are calling for his assassination.

But the question remains, who's side is Trump on? I tried not to demonize him, I see his "good" deeds, but I also see other things. That, and I can't help but feel like this is all just a giant ruse distracting us all from something BIG heading our way.

On that note... Keep your eyes on the skies.

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Thoughts?

I refuse to believe a grown man can be so childish...

Are you suggesting that he shouldn't defend himself?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I wouldnt call the weakening of our nation very entertaining. Damn right scary that all it took was a #ty false populist to pull the wool over the eyes of a bunch of "woke" people.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: gortex

"Members of the public"

That's some hefty spin.

They live , work and pay their taxes in America so they are members of the public , no spin.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

LOL. the intellectual dishonesty is at an all time high with you guys, isn't it?

Pretending public figures are simply "members of the public" is asinine. Sure, it's technically a true statement, but the image you're trying to invoke is a lie.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

In what way is our nation weakening?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

LOL. the intellectual dishonesty is at an all time high with you guys, isn't it?

Pretending public figures are simply "members of the public" is asinine. Sure, it's technically a true statement, but the image you're trying to invoke is a lie.

It seems the left don't like it when they are constantly attacked... One wonders why they relentlessly attack others if it is so upsetting for them to recieve the same in return.

Perhaps they have got used to having control of the bully pulpit and haven't quite come to terms with the fact that game is up.
edit on 2/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So I'm intellectually dishonest even though the statement is true ?
The lesson I and they must learn it seems is don't dare criticise the Dear Leader I guess.

You're only a member of the public if you support the President ... Got it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

In what way is our nation weakening?

Our international influence is waning by the day. Our government is gridlocked with one party in control(This one boggles my mind but the GOP apparently doesnt know it has to govern). Instead of filling positions with people that know what they are doing Trump and the GOP are picking loyalty over competency. Ect....

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I wouldnt call the weakening of our nation very entertaining. Damn right scary that all it took was a #ty false populist to pull the wool over the eyes of a bunch of "woke" people.

Sorry as an outsider its hard not to laugh at the dumb # trump and is fans say or do, sorry man

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

"So I'm intellectually dishonest even though the statement is true?"
Yes. As I said, the image you're trying to paint is a lie.

"The lesson I and they must learn it seems is don't dare criticise the Dear Leader I guess."
No, feel free to criticize, but what they must learn is that they won't go unchecked any longer. They'll have to figure out how to deal with that.

"You're only a member of the public if you support the President ... Got it."
More intellectual dishonesty. I'm super surprised.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It seems the left don't like it when they are constantly attacked... One wonders why they relentlessly attack others if it is so upsetting for them to recieve the same in return.

Perhaps they have got used to having control of the bully pulpit and haven't quite come to terms with the fact that game is up.

Its cute that a fan of trump thinks is opinion on the left matters to anybody but trumptards, but keep up the good works, at least trump might be proud.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Also hilarious you'd use JFK to advocate for a free press. He had rules that didn't allow any official to give an interview to the press without the public information office knowing about it before it could run in a paper. He may have given lip service to the idea, but he was one of the more secretive and controlling presidents when it came to the media.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join